Brother AACOOLDRE : Paul & The development of a big lie

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Oct 7, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    PAUL AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF A LIE
    By Andre Austin

After Judea became a Roman province in AD 6, Galilee and Peraea (across from the river Jordan) continued to constitute the princedom of Herod Antipas (4BC-6AD), who like his father Herod the Great (a polytheist) ruled as a client of Rome. Upon the desert (Dead sea?) fringes of this dominion John the Baptist, (Essence member) hailed as the successor of the prophets Elijah and Elisa, proclaimed to his fellow Jews the imminence of the Kingdom of Yahweh, following the apocalyptic tradition that awaited the lord. John insisted on repentance, a change of heart, after which, he maintained, all Jews would be forgiven of their sins. But Herod Antipas saw his emphasis upon an imminent change of regime as treasonable, and put him to death for treason not for criticizing his marriage to a close relative. Jesus would learn not to talk of a Jewish kingdom of an earthly nature to avoid the same mistake as John. And people should ask why didn’t Jesus begin his ministry until after the imprisonment and beheading of John. One of Jesus most famous quotes says truth sets you free, may perhaps be an Egyptian proverb concerning Maat (Truth/Law). So it would seem that slavery was a web of lies people feast off of.

However, Jesus, who didn’t come from Bethlehem but Capernaum was baptized by John not to wash away sins but became adopted by God as a spiritual son amended John’s preaching: The Kingdom of God was not merely imminent, he declared it already began. Jesus was viewed just like the Romans had viewed John as violator of treasons laws. As a result of his political/religious activities there was a collaboration between the Roman governor Pilate, Herod Antipas and the Jewish High priest Caiaphas and the council of his people the Sanhedrin, which was authorized by the Romans, to be crucified in 36AD. John was killed in 33AD James in 62AD.

Some of his followers claimed his whole body was given his life back after 3 days of death and spent either one day or 40 with his people then went up to heaven in body or just spirit. Flesh and blood couldn’t reach heaven and Jesus stone coffin found confirms that his spirit went to heaven leaving his body behind. Most likely it took 40 days to get to heaven because that was the period of time for embalmment. The Essence believed that no persons body went up heaven.

The conversion of this story into a posthumous triumph of lies was the work of Saul/Paul, a Greek-speaking Jew of the Dispersion, belonging to a Pharisee family of Tarsus in Cilicia (Turkey) the same place where the story of Mithra was born. Paul had Roman citizenship, whereupon his name was changed to Paul. As in his epistles, our earliest Christian documents, reveal, he became converted to Christianity because he could no longer accept the Jewish Torah as the director of life, declaring that its unrealistic perfectionist legalism had failed to rescue the Hebrews from their miseries. No longer under the Law and faith trumped righteousness/law (Romans 3:28. Paul was going rogue and in direct opposition to:

1. John the Baptist, Essence member)who was down with the law
    2. James, The Righteous (his nickname), who was down with the law
    James was a Nazrene/Eboinite member
    3. Jesus, who came not to change Moses Law “Thirst for Righteousness” (Matt 5:6)
    4. John of Revelation said that those wearing fine linen in heaven due to righteous acts not thinking (Rev 19:8)

As a matter of fact Paul got down right inflammatory against James and once indirectly declaring “There is no one righteous” (Romans 3:10). And directly in Galatians 2:21because James believed the law gave freedom (James 1:25/ James 2:12 rather than Paul’s Jesus giving freedom by his death (2 Cor 3:17 and Gal 4:6-7). If Paul came to Jesus and said Jesus was God and God was tempted James wouldn’t have believed Jesus was a God.

Paul came to feel that history of the world had been set on an entirely new and revolutionary course by Jesus, the second Adam (Egyptian Atum), who canceling and obliterating the original sin of the first Adam, redeemed the whole of humankind through his crucifixion and resurrection. However, Paul letters indirectly attacking James, the brother of Jesus reveals that his sect didn’t originally believe Jesus death was for the sins of mankind because freedom came from individual obeying the law. Jesus death didn’t cancel physical death which Adam brought into the world by allegorically eating from an Egyptian tree of moral order (Maat/Law). James was also revered by the Ebionites who didn’t believe Jesus birth was of a virgin mother and in the book of Isaiah it was a “young woman” not a virgin. The Ebionites wouldn’t have like James if he wasn’t in harmony with their major tenets of their doctrines.

The Jews of Turkey mostly rejected Paul, because they regarded his insistence upon Jesus divinity as a blasphemous betrayal of monotheism. So he turned to the Gentiles (Pagans). But it was only after the first Jewish revolt against Rome had discredited the Jews in the eyes that Christianity truly took root among the Gentiles. And soon after the revolt the Temple was destroyed and it was they who began to produce the four Gospels. And when they wrote the Gospels they tried to make it look like Jews killed Jesus rather than the Romans.

Paul used doctrines from Mithra/Osiris to convert Pagans. Jesus had told his 12: “Do not go among the Gentlies (pagans)… go rather to the lost sheep of Israel” (Matthew 10:5). Christianity was to be preached by Jews to Jews. James and Peter wished it to remain no more than that, and they might have prevailed but for Paul who was determined to reach out to Gentiles (pagans) without demanding circumcision or submission to the Mosaic law. The contention between the above two factions (sects?)have already been mentioned but can be read more by glancing into the Book of Acts, which is from a Pauline point of view. Paul aims at furthering Christianity’s recruitment had nothing to do with theology but expansion. Anything that was inconvenient was dropped. Paul’s goals for universalism retained what was attractive to Gentiles and released those features which gentiles found hardest to assimilate. It would be hard to tell one culture to another you can’t eat the foods they have been eating for thousands of years. However, to tell someone that a person died and took back his life three days later when they had local Gods who already did that performance was a cakewalk for Paul.

Paul was an impostor who never knew Jesus and the first to betray the mission of Jesus.
    Its clear that Paul’s letters make it crystal clear he differed from the Church of Jerusalem, James not simply in preaching to Gentiles but his introduction of the concept of a redeemer. Paul elaborated a “Theology of the Cross”. His Cross was not the Roman cross of punishment, but the ankh, the Egyptian cross, which is a symbol of Life, not death. Neither Peter , the 12 or James is ever quoted as speaking of the cross as a symbol of Christ or of their own community. The positive disclosure is the significance of the Egyptian ankh is reflected in the fact that Paul’s theology of the Cross did not focus on the suffering and death of Jesus, but on his resurrection and the promise of eternal life. In other words Paul used the pagan models of Mithra and Osiris as the model of Jesus. When Paul spoke to his fellow Christians he already shows us that many of them didn’t believe he rose from the dead. Lets start with 1 Cor 15: 1 were he says “Now brothers”. We move down to the 12th verse “It is preached that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you say that there is no resurrection of the dead? If there is no resurrection of the dead, then not even Christ has been raised. And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith” (1 Cor 15:12-15). Now lets move back up to where Paul lies and says Jesus appeared to James, then to all the apostles” (1 Cor 15:7). James never mentioned Jesus coming back to life after death, and if Jesus did accomplish this feat James wouldn’t have said freedom came by just obeying the law. James would have said what Paul said that Freedom came by believing Jesus came back to life. Paul is the biggest joker of the NT. Paul mocked his own work in Acts 13:6 and boasted that he was crafty and took believers in by deceit/lies (2 Cor 12:16).And he admits that many Jews and gentiles were saying that Paul and his gang had this motto: “let us do evil that good may result (Romans 3:8). James didn’t say the resurrection and Law got you freedom because it wasn’t true. In conclusion I say to Paul that the curtains should have been dropped on you and kicked off the stage because you lie.

2. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    It should be called "Paulianity", but I suppose if it was called that, then the people would not have been deceived as well as they have been.

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    thats a good point.
    Its food for thought

4. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Paul admitted he was a liar -

Listen its real simple because Paul never tried to hide it from anyone that he was a bold face liar. He wrote it and people didn't pay attention to it.

Romans 3:7 For if the truth of God hath more abounded through MY lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

2 Corinthians 12:16 But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.

The would 'guile' means deceit. To make matter worse most people have yet to pay attention to the fact that Paul told people that he was wicked and that no good can be found in him.

Romans 7:14-24 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. 16 If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good. 17 Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not. 19 For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. 20 Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me. 21 I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. 22 For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Acts 9:18 And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

A dragon has scales (7 headed dragons in particular) – there is no where in the scriptures of old or even new prior to Acts that scales are spoken of in such a manner except with Leviathan the great serpent or Dragon in Job chapter 41.

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which <b>deceiveth the whole world</b>: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Scales come from dragons - I mean the whole story sounds like a fictional movie in a sense.

peace

Ru2religious

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Did paul meet Jesus on the road to damascus or didn't he?
    did he alone hear a voice, or did they all hear a voice?
    Did they all see the light, or did he alone see the light?

- He contradicts himself 3 different times -

The first mention of Paul meeting Jesus on the road to Damascus is mentioned in Acts 9: 1-7:

Acts 9: 1-7:

1 And Saul, yet breathing out threatenings and slaughter against the disciples of the Lord, went unto the high priest, 2 And desired of him letters to Damascus to the synagogues, that if he found any of this way, whether they were men or women, he might bring them bound unto Jerusalem. 3And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven 4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 6 And he trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be told thee what thou must do. 7 And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man

Acts 26: 12-18

12 Whereupon as I went to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, 13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me. 14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. 15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest. 16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; 17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, 18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me

Also, in the first account all Jesus tells him is go to the city to find out what you must do, in this account in Acts 22 we see Jesus already telling Paul what he must do! So which one is it? Will Paul know what his purpose is in the city? Or did he already know?

In fact in the account version of Acts 22: 5-10, there is no mention of Jesus telling Paul all this information:

. 5 As also the high priest doth bear me witness, and all the estate of the elders: from whom also I received letters unto the brethren, and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished. 6 And it came to pass, that, as I made my journey, and was come nigh unto Damascus about noon, suddenly there shone from heaven a great light round about me. 7 And I fell unto the ground, and heard a voice saying unto me, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 8 And I answered, Who art thou, Lord? And he said unto me, I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom thou persecutest. 9 And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me. 10 And I said, What shall I do, LORD? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do
    This account agrees with the version of Acts 9, Acts 26 is the only different one in this case; Acts 26 contradicts Acts 9 and 22.

6. hartwell

hartwell Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +252