Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Comedy,

Paul Mooney Rips MC Hammer KFC Commercial

In the Spirit of Comedy,

Paul Mooney Rips MC Hammer KFC Commercial

I saw this ad but never looked at it this way.....:lol:

Peace!

Yep, lol, Paul has an ability to look deeper, glad you liked it Enki.

When ever I see things like this, I think of the integrity of Sidney back in the day. He made it a point to do projects that would up lift his race. But with this in mind, do you think he slipped a bit when he did Lets Do It Again, Up Town Saturday Night, and a Peice of the Action? Imo, it's a tough call when you look at the whole movie and the out come of each.

Peace!

When ever I see things like this, I think of the integrity of Sidney back in the day. He made it a point to do projects that would up lift his race. But with this in mind, do you think he slipped a bit when he did Lets Do It Again, Up Town Saturday Night, and a Peice of the Action? Imo, it's a tough call when you look at the whole movie and the out come of each.

Peace!

Its interesting you mention those three films, a Poitier trilogy. I think the Staple singers had a lot to do with making Let's Do it Again popular. But as you stated, Sidney's main objective was to do something positive for the people in all three. No, he didn't slip up, in my opinion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back