Black Entertainment : Paul Mooney - Analyzing White America

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Paul Mooney - Analyzing White America, talks on 9/11

I think Paul Mooney has a funny twist on the situation. It's interesting because as funny as it is; some people that are not a minority cannot phathom the situation that we went through. That they can be naive about what is really happening. So focused on discrimination that when things hit the fan and when they are faced with being "searched" or things that minorities have faced since since it's a different perspective...

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I think Paul Mooney has a funny twist on the situation. It's interesting because as funny as it is; some people that are not a minority cannot phathom the situation that we went through. That they can be naive about what is really happening. So focused on discrimination that when things hit the fan and when they are faced with being "searched" or things that minorities have faced since since it's a different perspective...

Absolutely Emerald_Queen...your assessment is right on point. He's got that ability to tell it straight:)...Thanks and Peace In my sister friend, for real!

I first saw Paul Mooney on the movie Bamboozled. He was hella funny, and every scene he was in stole the movie. Never forgot him.

See him in episodes of Dave Chappelle and most recently a small cameo in Chris Rock's Good Hair. He's very memorable.

If I remember him, I might add him to my list or favorite comedians which currently includes Richard Pryor, George Carlin, and Rodney Dangerfield.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back