Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Paul Mooney - Analyzing White America, talks on 9/11

Emerald_Queen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 29, 2010
I think Paul Mooney has a funny twist on the situation. It's interesting because as funny as it is; some people that are not a minority cannot phathom the situation that we went through. That they can be naive about what is really happening. So focused on discrimination that when things hit the fan and when they are faced with being "searched" or things that minorities have faced since since it's a different perspective...

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I think Paul Mooney has a funny twist on the situation. It's interesting because as funny as it is; some people that are not a minority cannot phathom the situation that we went through. That they can be naive about what is really happening. So focused on discrimination that when things hit the fan and when they are faced with being "searched" or things that minorities have faced since since it's a different perspective...

Absolutely Emerald_Queen...your assessment is right on point. He's got that ability to tell it straight:)...Thanks and Peace In my sister friend, for real!

medusanegrita

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 13, 2010
STL Missouri
I first saw Paul Mooney on the movie Bamboozled. He was hella funny, and every scene he was in stole the movie. Never forgot him.

See him in episodes of Dave Chappelle and most recently a small cameo in Chris Rock's Good Hair. He's very memorable.

If I remember him, I might add him to my list or favorite comedians which currently includes Richard Pryor, George Carlin, and Rodney Dangerfield.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days