Rwanda : Paul Kagame’s Rwanda Murder Inc.

Made cursory look and see little evidence of Blacks servicing for fighting against the Racist Apartheid Governments.
Even if they are some then all black President since the overthrow of apartheid should share in that guilt or blame.
Mugabe took back the Land and more important the levers of the economy...in my opinion.
Expulsions is a nasty business base in hate and revenge.

I think you have it wrong it was the Europeans who first put the Minority Tutsi in power saying that they were more European than the Hutu Majority. Creating a class divide with Tutsi being the Nobility.
If we follow the money we will see who are Kagame biggest Backers then as now - Europeans.

Yes today...she can have testicles but not in Harriet's time
Tubman was a fierce black woman and proud of her femininity

Yes i understand what you are trying to convey....but I am afraid Harriet would not appreciate the comment as prominent black women at the time took Frederick Douglass and Later Booker T Washington apart for their Male Chauvinism.
Tubman a former female slave who fought for woman suffrage and the fact that slave woman were never treated as women....hence the famous words of Sojourner Truth "ain't I a woman" was her telling the world that black women are not black men but women and also suffer at the hands of black and white men and want to freely chart their own course in this world.

The Idea back of the comment is sexist....as if their is a correlationship between fortitude/courage and testicles.....Courage has to with the Heart first and the Mind second.
Apartheid was not overthrown! Nelson Mandela negotiated for a neo-Apartheid government in South Afrika! And I remember Mugabe begging the whites who were fleeing Zimbabwe in 1980, to stay and help rebuild the country when he came to power! Probably a function of Mugabe having had an Irish Catholic surrogate father! Are you old enough to remember the struggles that took place in Zimbabwe, and South Afrika back in the 70s and 80s? It's a documented fact that members of the Azanian People's Liberation Army (APLA) are currently serving life sentences under the neo-Apartheid regime, for "crimes" committed against the old Apartheid regime! If you insist on presenting your opinions as fact, and attempting to speak for Harriet Tubman, I''ll have to step away from this dialogue! Fyi, when a man experiences fear his testicles recede into his body for protection from harm! So, conversely speaking, if he doesn't experience fear this process doesn't take place! This is a biological fact that most men are aware of! Hence the "correlation" between fortitude/courage and testicles!!!

Made cursory look and see little evidence of Blacks servicing for fighting against the Racist Apartheid Governments.
Even if they are some then all black President since the overthrow of apartheid should share in that guilt or blame.
Mugabe took back the Land and more important the levers of the economy...in my opinion.

I think you have it wrong it was the Europeans who first put the Minority Tutsi in power saying that they were more European than the Hutu Majority. Creating a class divide with Tutsi being the Nobility.
If we follow the money we will see who are Kagame biggest Backers then as now - Europeans.

Yes i understand what you are trying to convey....but I am afraid Harriet would not appreciate the comment as prominent black women at the time took Frederick Douglass and Later Booker T Washington apart for their Male Chauvinism.
Tubman a former female slave who fought for woman suffrage and the fact that slave woman were never treated as women....hence the famous words of Sojourner Truth "ain't I a woman" was her telling the world that black women are not black men but women and also suffer at the hands of black and white men and want to freely chart their own course in this world.

The Idea back of the comment is sexist....as if their is a correlationship between fortitude/courage and testicles.....Courage has to with the Heart first and the Mind second.
The heart is just an organ that pumps blood! Courage, like most human behavior, is taught and learned! I don't care where it resides in the body! Either you have it or you don't!!! Smile

Did you even listen to what President Kagame said to the BBC and western donors?! Click on the link that Raptor posted and hit me back!!!

Apartheid was not overthrown! Nelson Mandela negotiated for a neo-Apartheid government in South Afrika!
The apartheid I know would not allow Black Africans to rule over or mix with Whites....That is Gone.

And I remember Mugabe begging the whites who were fleeing Zimbabwe in 1980, to stay and help rebuild the country when he came to power!
Yes....willing buyer willing seller policy never worked how most thought it would.
I remember Mugabe allowing or did nothing to stop Black African ex soldiers to take over white own farms.

Probably a function of Mugabe having had an Irish Catholic surrogate father!
Could very well be

Are you old enough to remember the struggles that took place in Zimbabwe, and South Afrika back in the 70s and 80s? It's a documented fact that members of the Azanian People's Liberation Army (APLA) are currently serving life sentences under the neo-Apartheid regime, for "crimes" committed against the old Apartheid regime!
Yes... you are absolutely Correct they are APLA prisoners still in Prison for crimes.
Then each and every successive Government is as liable as Mandela's Government.

If you insist on presenting your opinions as fact, and attempting to speak for Harriet Tubman, I''ll have to step away from this dialogue! Fyi, when a man experiences fear his testicles recede into his body for protection from harm!
They are all my opinions
That's fear not courage he is experiencing...as per your own words.
Sorry to see you go wish you would stay and dialogue.

So, conversely speaking, if he doesn't experience fear this process doesn't take place!
Exactly....Fear not Courage
What changes when a man experiences courage?

This is a biological fact that most men are aware of! Hence the "correlation" between fortitude/courage and testicles!!!
It may very well be a biological fact but you have yet to show that correlation.
You have shown a biological relationship between fear and testicles not courage....

The heart is just an organ that pumps blood!
Yes...

Courage, like most human behavior, is taught and learned!
Yes....Hearts and Mind(brain) - Oxytocin.

I don't care where it resides in the body! Either you have it or you don't!!! Smile
True on that we agree.

Did you even listen to what President Kagame said to the BBC and western donors?! Click on the link that Raptor posted and hit me back!!!
Now if you meant "dunwiddat" link yes I did...
Sorry I did not listen to the link that "RAPTOR" posted...but i did read "RAPTOR" link which says that the west is his largest donor..

To do that, he is directly or indirectly enabled by money accumulated from the state treasury, his companies Crystal Ventures and Horizon Group, and aid mainly from generous benefactors like the World Bank, IMF, European Union, United States and United Kingdom governments. He is enabled by the rich and powerful in the West, notably former U.S. President, Bill Clinton, former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, American Pastor Rick Warren, Jewish Rabbi Shmuley Boteach and scores of western consultants making money from Rwanda's, and the region's, open veins. In Africa, his principal backer and co-accused in regional adventures is President Yoweri Museveni of Uganda.

Check out

More Than 6 Million Killed; Is Kagame Developing Rwanda At The Expense of Congo?

Whose side are you on?! Why shouldn't Afrikan soldiers take the land back in Zimbabwe? What do you think they were fighting for, integration with whites?! Integrationist Negroes like Nelson Mandela/ANC in South Afrika tried that with their struggle for a Rainbow Nation! Ludicrous at best! FYI, wars are fought over land and the natural resources thereon and therein! There on very few exceptions to this historical fact!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back