Black Spirituality Religion : "Pastor Tries 2 Walk On Water...

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
Occupation
Employed
...Drowns In Front Of His Congregation"

weewweew-300x200.jpg

Oops :oops:

I don't know whether to laff, cry, or smdh.

Now here was one of god's faithful, and he didn't see fit to save him.

Somebody in his circle should have told him not to believe his own hype.

Peace!

Ok... my first reaction was an internal chuckle, but felt bad afterwards.

Ghana-News440-653x400.jpg

I seriously hope this story was fictitiously created for the sake of conversation, and that this is not an actual image.

Why didn't anyone prepare to help him or pull him out?

Were they waiting for him to rise up or waiting on the hand of "God"?
This is another one of those "Do not use the Lord's name in vain" moments.

But being that Nigeria is full of demon possessed people (could be those global vaccine programs that have added rabies to them) sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do to give people hope.

Goodluck Jonathan, Boko Haram is probably somewhere thinking "SEE!!!"

OK, and I agree with you.

But what would that say about the effects of religion if it's not? Doesn't common sense have to kick in somewhere like, god really can't save you.

I mean you have plenty of believers but I seriously doubt that they would walk into a lion's cage trying to be Daniel.

Peace!

the sad truth is that it doesn't really matter if the story is "likely fake" or partly true the point is that the "believing" community will always accept the scripted version as written in the "lying lore of Christianity" known as the li-ble w/o question/rebuke or equivocation.

Gabon, West Africa - However, does exist
gabon_0_0.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back