Astrologer4U

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
Press play

:dj: :band:

No Jeans or tenna shoes allowed and no one under the age 30 allowed, this party is fa grown and mature folk. "I'll be the first to admit, I left my altered ego at the door tonight, so I promise to be mature"...

Yep, thas right, a party on a Tuesday night, who say's cain't no party go down on a Tuesday night???

:fyi: I don't know about you, but sometimes I gots ta' feel lak one 'ah dem days in the middle of the week is a Friday or a Saturday, you know what I mean???

Ah, ova here is the bar, tonights special is free Apple Martini's :toast:

:chef: En ah, we gots home made fried chiken gizzards, and some homemade potatoe salad if you's wont ta get yo eat on.

Tonight it's gonna be some good music, good conversation from all walks of life and dancing... see me, I'm doin the electric slide, cause thas all I know how to do... Hehehe :dance1:

:gossip:I can't wait to see who's wearing what, who's single, who got some money to buy me a drink (cause I don't do Apple Martini's) and who look good...hehehe

I forgot to mention, we got Brotha Clyde and Sister CherryBlossom as our security. Brother Clyde is the one wearing the security shirt that say's across the back "when are you planning to sign up for premium membership" Cherryblosom is the one standing over there in the corner, she is just waiting to let you have it with her 50 pound leather Bible that has been passed down from generation to generation, up side your head, if you start some stuff. Oh, and let me not forget, Destee, she is our top security lady. She is the one sitting in the tower of the club, you see that Afro sillouhette? Yep, thas her. She got the power to press a button and have you immediately thrown out. So, I say again, this party is for the mature only....

Hey, Party over here...

Astrologer4U :luvv:

Press play

:dj: :band:

No Jeans or tenna shoes allowed and no one under the age 30 allowed, this party is fa grown and mature folk. "I'll be the first to admit, I left my altered ego at the door tonight, so I promise to be mature"...

Yep, thas right, a party on a Tuesday night, who say's cain't no party go down on a Tuesday night???

:fyi: I don't know about you, but sometimes I gots ta' feel lak one 'ah dem days in the middle of the week is a Friday or a Saturday, you know what I mean???

Ah, ova here is the bar, tonights special is free Apple Martini's :toast:

:chef: En ah, we gots home made fried chiken gizzards, and some homemade potatoe salad if you's wont ta get yo eat on.

Tonight it's gonna be some good music, good conversation from all walks of life and dancing... see me, I'm doin the electric slide, cause thas all I know how to do... Hehehe :dance1:

:gossip:I can't wait to see who's wearing what, who's single, who got some money to buy me a drink (cause I don't do Apple Martini's) and who look good...hehehe

I forgot to mention, we got Brotha Clyde and Sister CherryBlossom as our security. Brother Clyde is the one wearing the security shirt that say's across the back "when are you planning to sign up for premium membership" Cherryblosom is the one standing over there in the corner, she is just waiting to let you have it with her 50 pound leather Bible that has been passed down from generation to generation, up side your head, if you start some stuff. Oh, and let me not forget, Destee, she is our top security lady. She is the one sitting in the tower of the club, you see that Afro sillouhette? Yep, thas her. She got the power to press a button and have you immediately thrown out. So, I say again, this party is for the mature only....

Hey, Party over here...

Astrologer4U :luvv:

How about some fried okra and fried chicken livers, hot n spicy, too?

and make my martini dry, shaken not stirred, 3 olives please

Press play...

How about some fried okra and fried chicken livers, hot n spicy, too?

and make my martini dry, shaken not stirred, 3 olives please

Coming right up... enjoy this song and find you a partner to dance with while I get the bartender and cook to fix up your order....

Ankhur needs a dance partner, any ladys in the house? In fact, I will dance with you, I ain't doing nothin right now... Uh, that's if it is okay with you???

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back