Black People : Party over hear!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Astrologer4U, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +487
    Press play

:dj: :band:

No Jeans or tenna shoes allowed and no one under the age 30 allowed, this party is fa grown and mature folk. "I'll be the first to admit, I left my altered ego at the door tonight, so I promise to be mature"...

Yep, thas right, a party on a Tuesday night, who say's cain't no party go down on a Tuesday night???

:fyi: I don't know about you, but sometimes I gots ta' feel lak one 'ah dem days in the middle of the week is a Friday or a Saturday, you know what I mean???

Ah, ova here is the bar, tonights special is free Apple Martini's :toast:

:chef: En ah, we gots home made fried chiken gizzards, and some homemade potatoe salad if you's wont ta get yo eat on.

Tonight it's gonna be some good music, good conversation from all walks of life and dancing... see me, I'm doin the electric slide, cause thas all I know how to do... Hehehe :dance1:

:gossip:I can't wait to see who's wearing what, who's single, who got some money to buy me a drink (cause I don't do Apple Martini's) and who look good...hehehe

I forgot to mention, we got Brotha Clyde and Sister CherryBlossom as our security. Brother Clyde is the one wearing the security shirt that say's across the back "when are you planning to sign up for premium membership" Cherryblosom is the one standing over there in the corner, she is just waiting to let you have it with her 50 pound leather Bible that has been passed down from generation to generation, up side your head, if you start some stuff. Oh, and let me not forget, Destee, she is our top security lady. She is the one sitting in the tower of the club, you see that Afro sillouhette? Yep, thas her. She got the power to press a button and have you immediately thrown out. So, I say again, this party is for the mature only....

Hey, Party over here...

Astrologer4U :luvv:

2. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +487
    Reniassance Man peeked in but the party wasn't live yet, maybe thas why he left. Shoot, brotha was looking good to, he had that mysterious look. Oh well, I ain't going no where for a while.

Come on ya'll, don't be no party poopers...

Astrologer4U

3. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +487
    This party is whack. Tomorrow night I will come back and try to get things started again, be there or be square....

:fyi:By the way, this thread is for entertainment purposes only.

Nighty night...

Astrologer4U

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,017
    How about some fried okra and fried chicken livers, hot n spicy, too?

and make my martini dry, shaken not stirred, 3 olives please

5. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +487
    Press play...

Coming right up... enjoy this song and find you a partner to dance with while I get the bartender and cook to fix up your order....

Ankhur needs a dance partner, any ladys in the house? In fact, I will dance with you, I ain't doing nothin right now... Uh, that's if it is okay with you???

Astrologer4U

6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,578

Dear Sister Astrologer4U:

I am not new to Message Boards. So, I am familiar with the "virtual party" you attempted to start in this thread.

I am quite capable of taking a joke, but I find this "Party" to be an insulting slight and a mockery of Brother Clyde and myself.

I've been a member of other Message Boards for some years and I have participated in and even initiated threads similar to yours; but if I had composed this thread, I would not have used any member's name to give such, seemingly, back-handed slaps as you have.

You did not mention any other member's name but me and Brother Clyde in this "Party" example. So by singling the two of us out, it appears that it was done spitefully.

Yes, I read your "disclaimer" that this topic is "For Entertainment Purposes Only;" but the manner in which you presented it appears that you intended, by depicting me and Brother Clyde as "Security," TO BE the "entertainment."

Now, if I had started this thread, I would have chosen a much more all-encompassing way to include various Destee members as attendants to this "Party" and I would have been much more "gentle" in my assigning "roles" to those members, not SINGLING OUT one or two people.

For example.....

So, you see, Sister A4U, as much as you may have, seemingly, meant for YOUR party version to be all in good "fun," IMO, it appears mean-spirited and mocking of Brother Clyde and me.

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,578
  8. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,578
  9. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,578