Black Women : Party Of One: Three Black Women On Being Single And Satisfied

I know a Black woman who was single 4 years ago. She had 2 children by a Black man who she loved but he would not marry her because he felt that another woman who had children by him needed him as well. So after being with him for 2 years, even though she loved him, she moved on and met a man who was Puerto Rican who wanted to marry her but she didn't have that same love for him as she did the Black man. But she decided to marry the Puerto Rican and she is happily married and she loves her husband and their children. Their family goes to church together and they are committed to each other. If she rejected this man because of his race not being the same as hers, they would not be married. Her husband always treated her well, even when they were single. He loves her and cherishes her as his wife and as the mother of their children.

And yes, I love Black men. I have dated only Black men for all the years that I have dated (over 30). But if in the future if I meet a man outside my race that I am attracted to, he treats me well and he loves me and cherishes me, then I will date him and marry him. Everyone has options and I am going to explore my options like anyone else.

I want to also say that there are a lot of single Black women out here today and if a Black woman can find happiness with a man that treats her well, then she should date and marry that man, regardless of what race he is.
I agree!!!!

That is at the top of the list. You love me and me only. I am not willing to share my man like there is a 'man-shortage.'
You respect me at all times - even when we disagree.
Finally, we need to complement each other in things other than sex appeal. I cannot even fathom the idea of thinking about only being with someone one type of man based on race - a construct created by racist.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back