Black People Politics : Part 2: Donald Trump - Super Duper Fool

Discerning

BANNED
Jan 30, 2020
The more heinous and inhuman a social media poster is, the more they fall back on innocuous rules they refuse to follow themselves.

I doubt Trump will ever be elected again. And I am okay with that.

I do not like egotistical and disingenuous posters who want others to believe they know what they are talking about and that they care about others.

When judging from the words they've already posted, it became abundantly clear long ago that they know little about our world and lack the decent nature of a well-adjusted Earth human.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Ooops! Confirmation at last

Beatlejuice marriage minister.jpg

The Beetlejuice minister reminds me of Guilani, LOL!

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider

:lol: :lol: :lol:

As Trump-era Justice Dept scandal intensifies, Republicans shrug​

There are all kinds of questions about the latest Trump-era Justice Department scandal. GOP lawmakers aren't at all eager to hear the answers.
1623694485109.png

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days