Black Entertainment : PARIS HILTON USES N WORD

Radical Faith said:
Please I'm surprized I didn't come out sooner that she called someone the "N" word. Why should we care? As far as African Americans are concerned Paris Hilton could win the Ms. Irrevelant pagent hands down. I know no African Americans that care about her exploits or even find her attractive for that matter. When tv shows featuring her or Jessica Simpson come on those shows are called s.n.i.f.b.a.'s (shows not intended for black audiences). Why do we give this cave woman our power. Pay no attention to these ridiculous distractions. Honestly do we even care about what she said? Her calling two brothers the "N" word probably affects the lives of .05% of African Americans in the U.S. Come on. Next.

Peace

Radical Faith

i agree rf, its not about caring about that chic cuz i could care less, i just posted this one day after hearing it on the radio was justtrying to c if any one else heard it. im not suprised at all ,
the topic has sord of sitched from that to aa's using the word, which in my eyes is not a big issue either.

i deleted the original message this is a non issue

jamesfrmphilly said:
true story.
i don't tell jokes.
life around here is a joke. :dance:

Well then why did you pat him on the back (a sign of encouragement?) and tell him that he could get "lucky" with a woman who had just insulted the race?! I would have thought that you--of all people--would have been flipping out once your friend told you what that woman said.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back