PARENT ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
There are some new trends amongst teens in my city. I was wondering if anyone else has seen signs of this:

1. Young ladies sending nude picture of themselves to their intended?

2. Young females wearing different color braceletes or rubber bands on their wrists. One wrist indicates what they have done sexually. The other what they want to do

3. Rampant aggressive lesbianism. Essentially girls forcing other girls

4. Filming ones sexual escapades by teens

nothing

Kemetstry said:
There are some new trends amongst teens in my city. I was wondering if anyone else has seen signs of this:

1. Young ladies sending nude picture of themselves to their intended?

2. Young females wearing different color braceletes or rubber bands on their wrists. One wrist indicates what they have done sexually. The other what they want to do

3. Rampant aggressive lesbianism. Essentially girls forcing other girls

4. Filming ones sexual escapades by teens

will stop this
yes this happens here
this is actually an old story meaning this is not as new as you might think
as per your opening line

your #3 item - yes this is the future (and it's here already) with the emphasis on females and this aggresive behavior is being programmed

and with hand held devices that can record this is not a winable war

i don't think there's much you can do
except for maybe early intervention - pre-puberty\

i have no answers
ok maybe i do but they would involve turning your back on the greater society meaning the rampant disrespect of one's self
like respect yourself your body
you wouldn't tend to exercise in this type of behavior

"You say you want a revolution? Yeah Yeah! We all want to save the world!"

Da Street So'ja said:
i have no answers
ok maybe i do but they would involve turning your back on the greater society meaning the rampant disrespect of one's self
Actually, that would be the best, and probably only workable/valid, answer.

Consider that "family values" in this society have been developed, and are being "enforced" by folks that would rape their own children; violate the trusts of scout troops, congregations, constituents and customers; toss their elders off into "nursing homes" and then deny competent, appropriate useful medical services based on money; overtly and covertly seek to overthrow sovereign governments/countries/societies for the sake of their "business interests" ...

Yes, turning one's back on these "leaders" of society would be the best thing that could possibly happen!

GET BACK TO THE FAMILY VALUES THAT WE HAVE ALWAYS LIVED BY!

Da Street So'ja said:
will stop this
yes this happens here
this is actually an old story meaning this is not as new as you might think
as per your opening line

your #3 item - yes this is the future (and it's here already) with the emphasis on females and this aggresive behavior is being programmed

and with hand held devices that can record this is not a winable war

i don't think there's much you can do
except for maybe early intervention - pre-puberty\

i have no answers

My son recently reached the age of puberty and suddenly started skipping class. I discovered why after I snatched his cell phone and lap top.:bellydance: :bellydance: :drink::smokin: Thus the list. So this is all relatively new to me. I quickly put a stop to the overt stuff.

anAfrican said:
Actually, that would be the best, and probably only workable/valid, answer.

Consider that "family values" in this society have been developed, and are being "enforced" by folks that would rape their own children; violate the trusts of scout troops, congregations, constituents and customers; toss their elders off into "nursing homes" and then deny competent, appropriate useful medical services based on money; overtly and covertly seek to overthrow sovereign governments/countries/societies for the sake of their "business interests" ...

Yes, turning one's back on these "leaders" of society would be the best thing that could possibly happen!

GET BACK TO THE FAMILY VALUES THAT WE HAVE ALWAYS LIVED BY!

I went old school. My foot had to be surgically removed from his ***

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back