Black People : Parable

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kemetstry, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    There were four men lying on their stomachs in a field with three other men wearing combat boots standing on top of them with a foot on their necks.

One of the men lying down with a foot on his neck said "I have a dream that one day my children will hold hands with the children of the man standing with his foot on my neck."

The second man lying down with a foot on his neck was a poet and a singer who wrote poems and songs about how beautiful the ground looked up close. His poetry about the ground was breathtaking - or was it a song? In any case, he really wrote beautifully - about the ground.

The third man lying down with a foot on his neck started an argument with the other two similarly situated men about which of them had the nicer and more expensive and appealing combat boot on their necks. Of course, his position was that the combat boot on his neck was the best quality boot.

The fourth man was angry because he couldt turn his head to kiss the boot and give the man over him thanx

The argument went on forever.

From the CD entitled "Heru: The Epic African Drama" at www.HeruSpeaks.com

:em0200:

2. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,137
    bot