Black People : PANTS BELOW YOUR BUTT!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Luv_Doctor, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Luv_Doctor

Luv_Doctor Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +18
    I'm here to tell you....wearing pants below your *** is not cute! Ladies....if you are dating a man that WEARS A BELT BELOW THE PELVIS to ...hold his pants up is a "RED FLAG" that's a futureless man.

If you are dealing with a man with pants below his *** (saggin) – think about it….you are dealing with a man with “PRISON” mentality!

ORIGINATION

Sagging pants history can be traced back to the American prison system, wherein the inmates were not allowed to wear belts or shoestrings, citing the possibility that the inmates could use them as potential weapons during fights or to commit suicide.

MEANING

Believe it or not, Sagging pants means you belong to someone. In prison booty is more valuable than money! So for “WEAK GUYS” they sold their booties to back people up off of them! Having your pants below your *** was “THE SIGN” you belonged to someone and you were not to be touched without the owners say so!

SO….WITH THIS MEANING….HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE WITH A MAN….WHEN THE MAN WAS TURNED INTO A ***?!!

Think about it ladies!

Dealing with a man with “Jailhouse Mentality” is only going to create visits to Riker’s Island or upstate Prisons! Is that what you want for your life?!!

2. Luv_Doctor

Ratings:
    +18
    [SAGGIN SPELLED BACKWARDS IS ******]

Actually sagging started during slavery times. The slaves were not permitted to wear belts mainly for two reasons. 1) they (belts) could be used as a weapon again ts "massa". 2) they could be used by the slave to commit suicide. and 3) Sagging pants maid it **** near impossible or the slave to run if they tried to escape. I think the youth of today need to know this. Perhaps sagging is a way to keep the memory of slavery alive as a reminder of the "progress" black people have made or it could represent a form of rebellion against an "oppressive legal/government.

In case anyone didn't notice, more and more Blacks are acquiring slave-like mentalities. Saggin proves this to be true, for if saggin was designed to demoralize us (which it did), why would we make a fashion out of it?!!

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
  4. Luv_Doctor

Ratings:
    +18
  5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
  6. Luv_Doctor

Ratings:
    +18
    Sorry, I missed changing those two curse words. The article was from another site.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Management,

Somehow, this thread (PANTS BELOW YOUR BUTT!) has been misplaced inside the GroupThink forum. It would be more appropriate if moved to the Open Forum.

Peace In,

8. marcus j

marcus j Member MEMBER

United States
    School
    Ratings:
    +6
    My parents taught me this when I was young, and still stay on me about this. I try to tell my friends, but they won't listen... Then some people be havin' "skid marks" in their drawers. Lol... my parents said that, too... :p

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Well, if it isn't our mascot returning, lol, good seeing you marcus j, but I'm really trying to have this thread moved from the GroupThink forum to the Open Forum; so excuse me for re posting that consent:

Peace In,

10. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    To the illuminati, a trend is an implemented virus to create a plague in mass youth consciousness.

The reason why Black organizations have failed to remove this trend is because, they do not see the virus or treat this syndrome as an addiction, and then a virus.

This trend started at particular economic condition that occured cross the Black community in all amjor cities, at a particular time, how did it start? how did it spread? what caused it to spread?
    Heal the factors that initiated the cause and the problem is solved.

This trend of this public sign of self nihilism started in a particular time,
    in the 30 thousand years of the history of us as a people.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wear your pants below your ***