Black People : Pandor's Box Opened

Final Thoughts

this video is available on my youtube page...bad code

Final Final Thoughts

Destee said:
Sister True ... "BS June Cleaver voice" ... you're mad at my voice ... ?? ...
And you had the nerve to go and add this b.s. line. This is a KEY example of using words to marginalize, trivialize, ridicule. It represents ridicule and IF you REALLY listened, valued the things I’ve said and shared here and other place (refer to the thread where I asked for assistance/support or whatever it’s called, here definitions where provided regarding the use and problem of RIDICULE) . All of these post you mocked, and put down. The way your words underlined above was designed to do….intentionally or unintentionally, THAT is the EFFECT of that ****!
Cause this was the original statement first time around….
Destee said:
Sister True ... BS June Cleaver voice ...

I'm sure i've been described in worse ways, so i'll take that without presenting any defense.

Cause in ALL THAT I’VE SAID…you make a comment like that…smh…sick I think… I KNOW… it is a DIRECT RESULT of the illness we all experience and suffer from.

CHEVRON DOVE….

MUCH AND NUFF LOVE AND RAS~PECT for your Sharing! I KNOW it is PART OF THE PROCESS of where WE all SAY WE want to Get to.
AND YES…I DO..overstand and see that you would come to that conclusion..INITIALLY….is what got “triggered”…surface ****….the WORK of RECOVERY is about taking the NEXT STEPS….Listening to Learn and acknowledging and cleaning up our **** and keep it moving FORWARD…..

Ankhur said:
I can post youtubes but still cannot view them
So you post stuff you have not and cannot view?

Ankhur said:
but it is reprehensable for anyone to put something in the public domain, or even private ,
an email or even a telephone call to disparage the owner staff and members of this website.

all stated without hearing ****! Like a good follower or lap dog….*lick lick* is it good?

Ankhur said:
Out of all of the discussion boards on the www this is the only one that seeks unity amongst all people of African descent and unity amongt all Black people

yet NOT M.E. am I not welcomed at the party?

Ankhur said:
and the constant struggle against white supremacy!!!!!

even though I have developed a Program to support RE~Covery from it :?:

Ankhur said:
Therefore anything derogatory done or said against Destee.com

IMHO is a disrespect to our ancestors,
and a support of those who seek to destroy the race.

Final LABEL….RACE TRAITOR IS SHE! SEND OUT THE FIRING SQUAD… WHO WILL BE UP FIRST?
Get a life agent ankhur!

AND ONE MORE THING….HOW THE HAY IS IT THAT ANKHUR CAN GET UPTEEN “WARNINGS” FOR PERMANENT BANNING AND PEOPLE LIKE GODDES ISIS33 AND ASTROLOGER FOR YOU GOT LIKE ONE CHANCE:?:..

INCONSISTENY IN THOUGHT AND BEHAVIOR…A SIGN THAT THE MIND HAS EXPERIENCED TRAUMATIC STRESS!

FINALLY…SIS BlakLioness…

You can reach M.E. anytime at any of these places: taken from my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...info#!/profile.php?id=100001910403801&sk=wall

Showing and Proving!

by Abena Afreeka on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 1:05am
Provided is a listing of the places you can hear M.E. engaging in ACTIVE REFLECTION OF SELF...Practicing what I Preach and Teach .IF you choose to LISTEN TO LEARN...AND ...LEARN TO LISTEN TO MAMA EARTH..
www.AfreekaLIVE.com
www.AfreekaLIVE.blogspot.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/rna
http://tttc.podomatic.com/entry/2011-05-10T23_09_01-07_00
www.scribd.com/RACISM NON~ANONYMOUS
http://www.youtube.com/user/AfreekaLIVE?feature=mhee
I recognize that I am a TRAUMATIZED TRAUMATOLOGIST and I see and KNOW the SIGNS, SYMPTOMS AND SOLUTIONS to the illness WE have...as a DIRECT RESULT of the force feeding of a faulty CULTURAL STORY. When people become R.A.W. [ready, able willing] to REVOLT [ CHANGE] against the PROGRAMMING they have received..I AM here.....
Th~Ankh you in advance for Listening!
Be on the Lookout for the Video-logue that prompted my desire to "Show and Prove". It is also intended as an "instructional" video and will demonstrate more R.A.W[ness]
M.E.
AfreekaLIVE.com
www.AfreekaLIVE.com

url]

M.E.
:hearts2:

Final Thoughts

this video is available on my youtube page...bad code

Final Final Thoughts

And you had the nerve to go and add this b.s. line. This is a KEY example of using words to marginalize, trivialize, ridicule. It represents ridicule and IF you REALLY listened, valued the things I’ve said and shared here and other place (refer to the thread where I asked for assistance/support or whatever it’s called, here definitions where provided regarding the use and problem of RIDICULE) . All of these post you mocked, and put down. The way your words underlined above was designed to do….intentionally or unintentionally, THAT is the EFFECT of that ****!
Cause this was the original statement first time around….

Cause in ALL THAT I’VE SAID…you make a comment like that…smh…sick I think… I KNOW… it is a DIRECT RESULT of the illness we all experience and suffer from.

CHEVRON DOVE….

MUCH AND NUFF LOVE AND RAS~PECT for your Sharing! I KNOW it is PART OF THE PROCESS of where WE all SAY WE want to Get to.
AND YES…I DO..overstand and see that you would come to that conclusion..INITIALLY….is what got “triggered”…surface ****….the WORK of RECOVERY is about taking the NEXT STEPS….Listening to Learn and acknowledging and cleaning up our **** and keep it moving FORWARD…..

So you post stuff you have not and cannot view?

all stated without hearing ****! Like a good follower or lap dog….*lick lick* is it good?

yet NOT M.E. am I not welcomed at the party?

even though I have developed a Program to support RE~Covery from it :?:

Final LABEL….RACE TRAITOR IS SHE! SEND OUT THE FIRING SQUAD… WHO WILL BE UP FIRST?
Get a life agent ankhur!

AND ONE MORE THING….HOW THE HAY IS IT THAT ANKHUR CAN GET UPTEEN “WARNINGS” FOR PERMANENT BANNING AND PEOPLE LIKE GODDES ISIS33 AND ASTROLOGER FOR YOU GOT LIKE ONE CHANCE:?:..

INCONSISTENY IN THOUGHT AND BEHAVIOR…A SIGN THAT THE MIND HAS EXPERIENCED TRAUMATIC STRESS!

FINALLY…SIS BlakLioness…

You can reach M.E. anytime at any of these places: taken from my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...info#!/profile.php?id=100001910403801&sk=wall

Showing and Proving!

by Abena Afreeka on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 1:05am
Provided is a listing of the places you can hear M.E. engaging in ACTIVE REFLECTION OF SELF...Practicing what I Preach and Teach .IF you choose to LISTEN TO LEARN...AND ...LEARN TO LISTEN TO MAMA EARTH..
www.AfreekaLIVE.com
www.AfreekaLIVE.blogspot.com
www.blogtalkradio.com/rna
http://tttc.podomatic.com/entry/2011-05-10T23_09_01-07_00
www.scribd.com/RACISM NON~ANONYMOUS
http://www.youtube.com/user/AfreekaLIVE?feature=mhee
I recognize that I am a TRAUMATIZED TRAUMATOLOGIST and I see and KNOW the SIGNS, SYMPTOMS AND SOLUTIONS to the illness WE have...as a DIRECT RESULT of the force feeding of a faulty CULTURAL STORY. When people become R.A.W. [ready, able willing] to REVOLT [ CHANGE] against the PROGRAMMING they have received..I AM here.....
Th~Ankh you in advance for Listening!
Be on the Lookout for the Video-logue that prompted my desire to "Show and Prove". It is also intended as an "instructional" video and will demonstrate more R.A.W[ness]
M.E.
AfreekaLIVE.com
www.AfreekaLIVE.com

url]

M.E.
:hearts2:

When people do not like the way they look,
they sometimes do not like themselves and take it out on others :jawdrop::SuN016:

Sister True ... i'm almost at a loss for words. You admit that you intended to harm us.

You come in, cuss us out, call us names, disrespect us ... and then seem offended at my very mild response to your personal insults of me.

You say you want communication, yet you've probably chosen one of the least productive ways to achieve it.

The very people you want to engage with, you're calling MF'ers.

You boldly put your critiques of me (and destee.com) on the table, yet i don't think you could handle it, if i did the same to you ... so i won't.

I'm not trying to harm you. I never have and i never will. If I can't help you, i won't do you anything.

You're continuing to violate our rules, personally attacking Brother Ankhur, along with the Members already referenced in ugly ways.

I am at a loss for words, for i have heard your recordings of late, and feel you have a lot on your heart and Spirit ... and i don't want to add to that.

You've never acted this way before, not here, and with it all so "out of the blue" ... i'm thinking ... it must be something you're going through.

I do care about you, want the best for you, and am not trying to cause you any problems or harm.

At the same time though, you can't cause me any either.

It's a problem for anyone to come in here, cuss us out, call us names, tell us they intended to harm us ... that's a problem for me.

Sister True ... whatever you're going through, this community is loving and kind and can help you through it ... if you let us.

Sister Chevron Dove met your verbal assaults with loving kindness ... just one great example of how we live here.

You have always been welcome and a part of this community ... but that will cease if you continue to violate our rules.

I won't let you or anyone continually disrespect us ... no matter how much i love and care for them.

I think this community is a great resource for you and any Sister or Brother, but you can't call us MF'ers, and expect optimum results.

I don't think it works like that anywhere Sister.

I do hope we can get beyond this, as i am more than willing to put it behind us, if you'll be respectful to our Members, peace, and purpose.

I don't know what else to say.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

When people do not like the way they look,
they sometimes do not like themselves and take it out on others :jawdrop::SuN016:

I see you haven't gotten any wiser during your 5th vacation!!

You're about African unity, yet try to disrespect the mother of the earth??

Bro. Ikoro, i hope you're tuned in.................

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back