Black People : Pandor's Box Opened

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, May 16, 2011.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
  2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    I just listened to your other blog directed towards me.

I do understand that you didn't realize that caption was on that blog because of what you said, but I hope that you understand what I saw.

Now, you ranted and raged for much of the blog and then towards the end you said that you are a forgiving, patient and compassionate, and I sure hope so, cause I do care about you.

No, I don't want anyone to push any views on me, and I don't care about that issue, but I do care about you.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister True ... "BS June Cleaver voice" ... you're mad at my voice ... ?? ... :thinking:

I have been described in worse ways, so i'll take that without presenting any defense, though i do not agree.

You talk as though it is this community's responsibility to ensure that every Member's agenda is successful.

All are welcome to present their agenda respectfully ... if they get folk to join on, that's on them ... and if they don't get folk to join on, that's on them too.

All i do is provide the platform. I've never promised success to anyone. I can't guarantee that our own agenda will be successful, let alone anyone else's.

I don't know how you're holding me responsible for your situation. Every Member does what they want, just like you do. You support who you want, and so do they.

I've listened to you for years, been impressed with you for years, and have said this same thing, for years.

I heard you say you wanted more participation in your endeavor, so i called in ... asked others to join you ... and this is what i get in return.

It makes it very difficult for me to support your effort, when you so blatantly spit on my support, trying to make it some ugly thing.

I don't know how you can possibly blame me, destee.com, my Moderators, Sister Chevron, Brother Clyde, or any Member here ... for what you're experiencing.

But ... if you want to blame us for the current condition of your emdeavor ... i guess that's okay ... and i do hope it solves the problem for you.

I have always appreciated you Sister True, and i know there is evidence of that here. I have never cursed you, called you out of your name or any such thing as that.

My words and actions regarding you have always been kind and sincere. They have been the same always. All the years I've known you.

You seem very angry ... and if directing it at us will solve the problem ... please continue ... though you'll have to do it somewhere else.

I'm not going to let you or anyone post ugly, negative anything about us here. You'll have to do like others have done in the past, and post on your own site, or sites that will allow it. This is disrespectful. I have never come to your spot and disrespected you. I'm saddened that you're doing it to me, but you're not the first ... and i'm a big girl ... and can handle it.

The videos above, don't seem to be in a spirit of reconciliation, but if that is what you want to achieve, we can certainly try.

Let me know what the intended goal of this was, and if you've not achieved it, i'll be glad to try and help you do that.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I can post youtubes but still cannot view them

but it is reprehensable for anyone to put something in the public domain, or even private ,
    an email or even a telephone call to disparage the owner staff and members of this website.

Out of all of the discussion boards on the www this is the only one that seeks unity amongst all people of African descent and unity amongt all Black people

and the constant struggle against white supremacy!!!!!

Therefore anything derogatory done or said against Destee.com

IMHO is a disrespect to our ancestors,
    and a support of those who seek to destroy the race.

5. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Yes….that is what your tone and stuff reminded me of. I thought it the first time and kinda “hear” it in your tone. In actuality, it is more a compliment than not. “June Cleaver” represented the epitome and standard of ‘mothering’. The tone is a big part of conveying loving concern and that is the tone I’m referring too.

I’m not holding you or anyone else “responsible” for anything. Members ARE RESPONSIBLE for “what they ….do” I simply shared my EXPERIENCE AND THE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS TRIGGERED BY WHAT PEOPLE DO AND HAVE DONE…IN RELATIONSHIP WITH ME

Yes Destee…You have expressed support and appreciation for things I’ve shared here….AND…I have acknowledged that EXPERIENCE, THE THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS triggered over the years as well. AND….I have promoted your site and worked to BUILD on **** you’ve said… You have shared my **** when it promoted other people…like Edward Williams for example. When I shared he would be on my blogtalkshow THEN..you actually created a thread to encourage people to listen. Another example of MY EXPERIENCE was that since clyde started the blogtalkradio thread you nor he nor anyone else…ever thought I was “good enough” to be shared. It was ONLY AFTER YOU called in that it was “promoted”.
    Still and Iike I said…YOU AND THIS SITE AIN’T “SPECIAL” LIKE THAT as this is a pattern of behaviors I experience bout everywhere. AND ...I KNOW it is not because there is “something wrong with me”.

Two thoughts emerge here:
    1. oh thank you destee….better late then never right. It’s only been THREE YEARS and during that time, I have asked, offered, etc….to no avail…..what... i’m not supposed to “feel” anything with experiences like this? Over time…**** get stale, decompose, {ahahaaha..that’s a term in the mental health field that signals need for help…hahahaha}…ya know…at some time, you gotta say something…
    2. You know, I know you have not heard nearly half of the broadcasts I’ve done, so possibly when you did hear what you heard and called in..it came at a time when **** had progressed to my sharing what you heard and in FACT…that was the case and was evidenced by the fact that earlier that day, that Tuesday, I cried.
    I wonder if you heard the rest of the broadcast the rest of the week? I built on the theme of “discouragement” ?
    ALSO…I know you or others here did not hear my “Shout Outs” broadcast!? THAT would have been one I would have liked streamed if I had a choice.

STILL IN ALL…THIS IS NOT about Destee the site nor the Individual! AND I DO APPRECIATE that you were there, the things you’ve shared and I do wish I had MORE OF THAT…and NOT like just from you…

Again..it’s NOT ABOUT BLAMING…I did do a broadcast about the “blame game”. It’s alright and all good. I also realize and respect that people may just not WANT TO LISTEN TO ME…I may have a voice tone or energy or something that turns people off….*shrugs shoulder* I know when we share what WE ARE EXPERIENCING…other people tend to be involved…is difficult for me to tell my story without telling yours…not intended as “blame”
    And ..I can most certainly hold people responsible for their stuff. If anyone of you were able to and did physically attack me, you *** would be “blamed” for the black eye….people DO that “attacking” all the time in the words they chose. I will continue to talk about, teach about, preach about and work to practice..showing and proving and people either here, my family, other community forums and broader society will DO WHAT YOU DO….is as simple as that…

6. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
  7. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Final Thoughts

this video is available on my youtube page...bad code

Final Final Thoughts

And you had the nerve to go and add this b.s. line. This is a KEY example of using words to marginalize, trivialize, ridicule. It represents ridicule and IF you REALLY listened, valued the things I’ve said and shared here and other place (refer to the thread where I asked for assistance/support or whatever it’s called, here definitions where provided regarding the use and problem of RIDICULE) . All of these post you mocked, and put down. The way your words underlined above was designed to do….intentionally or unintentionally, THAT is the EFFECT of that ****!
    Cause this was the original statement first time around….
    Cause in ALL THAT I’VE SAID…you make a comment like that…smh…sick I think… I KNOW… it is a DIRECT RESULT of the illness we all experience and suffer from.

CHEVRON DOVE….

MUCH AND NUFF LOVE AND RAS~PECT for your Sharing! I KNOW it is PART OF THE PROCESS of where WE all SAY WE want to Get to.
    AND YES…I DO..overstand and see that you would come to that conclusion..INITIALLY….is what got “triggered”…surface ****….the WORK of RECOVERY is about taking the NEXT STEPS….Listening to Learn and acknowledging and cleaning up our **** and keep it moving FORWARD…..

So you post stuff you have not and cannot view?

all stated without hearing ****! Like a good follower or lap dog….*lick lick* is it good?

yet NOT M.E. am I not welcomed at the party?

even though I have developed a Program to support RE~Covery from it :?:

Final LABEL….RACE TRAITOR IS SHE! SEND OUT THE FIRING SQUAD… WHO WILL BE UP FIRST?
    Get a life agent ankhur!

AND ONE MORE THING….HOW THE HAY IS IT THAT ANKHUR CAN GET UPTEEN “WARNINGS” FOR PERMANENT BANNING AND PEOPLE LIKE GODDES ISIS33 AND ASTROLOGER FOR YOU GOT LIKE ONE CHANCE:?:..

INCONSISTENY IN THOUGHT AND BEHAVIOR…A SIGN THAT THE MIND HAS EXPERIENCED TRAUMATIC STRESS!

FINALLY…SIS BlakLioness…

You can reach M.E. anytime at any of these places: taken from my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...info#!/profile.php?id=100001910403801&sk=wall

Showing and Proving!

by Abena Afreeka on Saturday, May 14, 2011 at 1:05am
    Provided is a listing of the places you can hear M.E. engaging in ACTIVE REFLECTION OF SELF...Practicing what I Preach and Teach .IF you choose to LISTEN TO LEARN...AND ...LEARN TO LISTEN TO MAMA EARTH..
    www.AfreekaLIVE.com
    www.AfreekaLIVE.blogspot.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/rna
    http://tttc.podomatic.com/entry/2011-05-10T23_09_01-07_00
    www.scribd.com/RACISM NON~ANONYMOUS
    http://www.youtube.com/user/AfreekaLIVE?feature=mhee
    I recognize that I am a TRAUMATIZED TRAUMATOLOGIST and I see and KNOW the SIGNS, SYMPTOMS AND SOLUTIONS to the illness WE have...as a DIRECT RESULT of the force feeding of a faulty CULTURAL STORY. When people become R.A.W. [ready, able willing] to REVOLT [ CHANGE] against the PROGRAMMING they have received..I AM here.....
    Th~Ankh you in advance for Listening!
    Be on the Lookout for the Video-logue that prompted my desire to "Show and Prove". It is also intended as an "instructional" video and will demonstrate more R.A.W[ness]
    M.E.
    AfreekaLIVE.com
    www.AfreekaLIVE.com

[​IMG]

M.E.
    :hearts2:

8. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    When people do not like the way they look,
    they sometimes do not like themselves and take it out on others :jawdrop::SuN016:

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Sister True ... i'm almost at a loss for words. You admit that you intended to harm us.

You come in, cuss us out, call us names, disrespect us ... and then seem offended at my very mild response to your personal insults of me.

You say you want communication, yet you've probably chosen one of the least productive ways to achieve it.

The very people you want to engage with, you're calling MF'ers.

You boldly put your critiques of me (and destee.com) on the table, yet i don't think you could handle it, if i did the same to you ... so i won't.

I'm not trying to harm you. I never have and i never will. If I can't help you, i won't do you anything.

You're continuing to violate our rules, personally attacking Brother Ankhur, along with the Members already referenced in ugly ways.

I am at a loss for words, for i have heard your recordings of late, and feel you have a lot on your heart and Spirit ... and i don't want to add to that.

You've never acted this way before, not here, and with it all so "out of the blue" ... i'm thinking ... it must be something you're going through.

I do care about you, want the best for you, and am not trying to cause you any problems or harm.

At the same time though, you can't cause me any either.

It's a problem for anyone to come in here, cuss us out, call us names, tell us they intended to harm us ... that's a problem for me.

Sister True ... whatever you're going through, this community is loving and kind and can help you through it ... if you let us.

Sister Chevron Dove met your verbal assaults with loving kindness ... just one great example of how we live here.

You have always been welcome and a part of this community ... but that will cease if you continue to violate our rules.

I won't let you or anyone continually disrespect us ... no matter how much i love and care for them.

I think this community is a great resource for you and any Sister or Brother, but you can't call us MF'ers, and expect optimum results.

I don't think it works like that anywhere Sister.

I do hope we can get beyond this, as i am more than willing to put it behind us, if you'll be respectful to our Members, peace, and purpose.

I don't know what else to say.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    I see you haven't gotten any wiser during your 5th vacation!!

You're about African unity, yet try to disrespect the mother of the earth??

Bro. Ikoro, i hope you're tuned in.................