Black Sports : Panafrica man check this out

MississippiRed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 11, 2004
I'm listening to the Jim Rome Show...this sports talk show and Floyd Jr. is on right now...Rome just asked him about reports that Zab has said Floyd is afraid of him and that he(Zab) is going to make Floyd fight him...Floyd said the reason Zab is in his back is because Zab is jealous of him because he's never had a million dollar fight and he(Floyd jr) had a million dollar fight at 22 he also (oh my) just said Zab is just talking and is nothing but a video groupie focusing on getting more in the spotlight and being in rappers videos when he needs to focus on the ring..Jr. said his focus is being the best ever.....jr also said the him and Zab actually have boxed once in a sparring session back when Jr. was training for chop chop ....story goes zab and rahman were in the gym where jr was working out and rahman pumped up Zab to spar Jr......end result...Jr. says he easily beat Zab no problem at all through 3 rounds of sparring....man I'm listening right now this is the best..he's talking about exposing Manfreddy as a fraud and beating Castillo twice ...now he's on how he wanted to get in with Wink but couldn't get it done because of money.but they're still talking maybe about late 06....he says Zab is also tripping because he wants as much cash as Jr. is getting but the problem is Zab doesn't have the drawing power....man this was a good interview.....Jr. says they're going to get the fight with Zab done some time next year ........and folks say boxing is dead....they just ain't looking..anyway I know it's rambling and not well thought out but I just had to post this especially him calling Zab a video groupie....

Red

MississippiRed said:
I'm listening to the Jim Rome Show...this sports talk show and Floyd Jr. is on right now...Rome just asked him about reports that Zab has said Floyd is afraid of him and that he(Zab) is going to make Floyd fight him...Floyd said the reason Zab is in his back is because Zab is jealous of him because he's never had a million dollar fight and he(Floyd jr) had a million dollar fight at 22 he also (oh my) just said Zab is just talking and is nothing but a video groupie focusing on getting more in the spotlight and being in rappers videos when he needs to focus on the ring..Jr. said his focus is being the best ever.....jr also said the him and Zab actually have boxed once in a sparring session back when Jr. was training for chop chop ....story goes zab and rahman were in the gym where jr was working out and rahman pumped up Zab to spar Jr......end result...Jr. says he easily beat Zab no problem at all through 3 rounds of sparring....man I'm listening right now this is the best..he's talking about exposing Manfreddy as a fraud and beating Castillo twice ...now he's on how he wanted to get in with Wink but couldn't get it done because of money.but they're still talking maybe about late 06....he says Zab is also tripping because he wants as much cash as Jr. is getting but the problem is Zab doesn't have the drawing power....man this was a good interview.....Jr. says they're going to get the fight with Zab done some time next year ........and folks say boxing is dead....they just ain't looking..anyway I know it's rambling and not well thought out but I just had to post this especially him calling Zab a video groupie....Red

I'm at work and unfortunately can't hear this for myself. Hopefully this interview will be replayed. Is Jim Rome back on ESPN or is he still Fox Sports?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back