Black People : Pan-White Unity?

I'm not saying quit your day job and start trying to divide Whites. That would be ridiculous.

I'm just pointing out the growing trend of "White nationalism" that I see surrounding me and it's very troubling for a person of color.

I'm promoting 3rd world leaders to try and stifle European unity not a "call to action". I don't know why people have to be so literal with things.

Or if I see a group of White people ganging up together to take down a POC, I will try to divide them. I see White people in my office forming "alliances" to prevent others from getting promoted. Even if they aren't "white nationalists" they exhibit the same sort of mentality.

Come on. The growing trend on white nationalism? lol!

Excuse me but I work for a non profit in the heart of Koreatown. I see Koreans and Latinos moving in everytime a Black family moves out of my neighborhood. I see decline of generations old Black businesses with Asians and Latinos replacing them. And I see way more Asian women flocking to white men than Black men. So perhaps that is your problem. At least if white nationalists flocked to their own kind your Asian women would no longer have white men as an option. How is that a threat to your existence?

Come on. The growing trend on white nationalism? lol!

Excuse me but I work for a non profit in the heart of Koreatown. I see Koreans and Latinos moving in everytime a Black family moves out of my neighborhood. I see decline of generations old Black businesses with Asians and zlatinos replacing them. And I see way more Asian women flocking to white men than Black men. So perhaps that is your problem. At least if white nationalists flocked to their own kind your Asian women would no longer have white men as an option. How is that a threat to your existence?

That's a separate issue from White nationalism which took off right after Obama became president. Why would you even want Asian women to flock to Black men?

Thank you.

But I don't need luck - Whites have been denying unity for others and Karma will make things right. Some people should not be unified due to their innate behavior and past history.

If karma is going to make it right, why are you here trying to get us involved?

:heart:

Destee

If karma is going to make it right, why are you here trying to get us involved?

:heart:

Destee

No one has to get involved if they don't want to. I was just alerting people to what I've experienced lately - not just black people, but everyone. I thought some would be sympathetic to White people forming alliances to bring down or keep down POC. Excuse me if I thought wrong.

Please delete this thread as it has again turned into personal quips about myself instead of the issue.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back