Black People : Pan-White Unity?

I promote non-White unity against Whites who dominate the world. This has nothing to do specifically with Black, Asian, Native, etc...but more to do with a common enemy.

I can't help but notice that you didn't answer any of my questions.

Nonetheless, there's something inherently wrong with trying to deny others what you want for yourself (unity).

This web site is about Black People loving, encouraging, and uplifting each other and i'm gonna need you to at least attempt to line up with that if there's any way possible.

We're not about promoting what you're promoting, but i'm sure there are sites that are, and you may wanna go to them and push this agenda ... or build you one to do that.

:heart:

Destee

How exactly do we go about sowing seeds of discord?

I feel sister Destee on this one. Even if i agreed with you I got so much of my time and energy trying to raise up Black youth that I don't have much time for much else because I am already working overtime.

I remember the 60s, growing up in Los Angeles at a time where Japanese families lived in harmony with Black families, and that began to change. The Japanese fought alongside our families after the second world war in fighting against segregated housing and when Japanese started migrating to other areas, Black later followed suit but in other directions. With the exception of Filipino youth, other Asian groups are clearly partial to whites so what you are suggesting seems unfeasable, at least in regards to my own demographic.

I'm not saying quit your day job and start trying to divide Whites. That would be ridiculous.

I'm just pointing out the growing trend of "White nationalism" that I see surrounding me and it's very troubling for a person of color.

I'm promoting 3rd world leaders to try and stifle European unity not a "call to action". I don't know why people have to be so literal with things.

Or if I see a group of White people ganging up together to take down a POC, I will try to divide them. I see White people in my office forming "alliances" to prevent others from getting promoted. Even if they aren't "white nationalists" they exhibit the same sort of mentality.

I can't help but notice that you didn't answer any of my questions.

Nonetheless, there's something inherently wrong with trying to deny others what you want for yourself (unity).

This web site is about Black People loving, encouraging, and uplifting each other and i'm gonna need you to at least attempt to line up with that if there's any way possible.

We're not about promoting what you're promoting, but i'm sure there are sites that are, and you may wanna go to them and push this agenda ... or build you one to do that.

Destee

By all means, close this thread if you don't approve.

These are just my observations of a growing trend that I wanted to alert not only Blacks, but Asians, and Hispanics about because it affects us in a negative way.

By all means, close this thread if you don't approve.

These are just my observations of a growing trend that I wanted to alert not only Blacks, but Asians, and Hispanics about because it affects us.

I don't need any prompting to close a thread ... if i felt it necessary ... it would already be done.

Good luck on your quest of denying unity to others.

Destee

I don't need any prompting to close a thread ... if i felt it necessary ... it would already be done.

Good luck on your quest of denying unity to others.

Destee

Thank you.

But I don't need luck - Whites have been denying unity for others and Karma will make things right. Some people should not be unified due to their innate behavior and past history.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back