Black People : Pan-White Unity?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by wetac0s, Sep 25, 2012.

1. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    I see a very startling and troubling trend of "White unity" as a resurgence of "White Supremacy".

Here is a quote I found from a very popular White forum:
    I think it is up to us as "darker" people to prevent White unity in order to save the world. This means sowing division between southern and northern Europeans. Slavic vs Nordic vs Mediterranean, etc...

They use "divide and conquer" on non-Whites all the time, why can't we for the sake of humanity?

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Whoa, white unity?:lol: ...oxymoron; or, is this the beginning of the conclusion to the Civil War?

Peace In,

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683

wetac0s ... i don't understand you most times. You say you're asian if no mistake, but you're here on a black web site, sharing posts from a white supremacy site, talking about how us 'darker' people need to keep whites from realizing more unity in order to save the world ... when we black people are struggling to manifest our own unity ... i just don't get it.

Why would we, black people, hinder anyone else's unity when we want that for ourselves?

Are you talking to asians about this? Do yall have unity already, and have a problem with us realizing our own, or is it only whites that you seek to sabotage in this regard? Do you realize your hope presented in the post above, hinders our unity, for we must direct energy toward hindering another's (white people's) ... which takes time from us building our own? Can't asians do this without us?

Why specifically are we suppose to care about what white folk are doing on their web sites?

Why are you dragging us into this fight of yours ... bringing posts from another site ... here.

As black people, we're intimately aware of how they operate and think and personally, i say let 'em.

I'm not feeling this racial comradery you're pushing ... for it's not something manifested in our communities.

What have asians done for us lately, that we should take our focus off of our own very specific and dire needs?

I don't get it ... I don't get you ... maybe you can help me understand?

:heart:

Destee

4. wetac0s

Ratings:
    +272
    I promote non-White unity against Whites who dominate the world. This has nothing to do specifically with Black, Asian, Native, etc...but more to do with a common enemy.

Hindering White unity (white supremacy) does not take away from Black unity. It doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. In fact it only strengthens ethnic unity to have a common goal.

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

How exactly do we go about sowing seeds of discord?

I feel sister Destee on this one. Even if i agreed with you I got so much of my time and energy trying to raise up Black youth that I don't have much time for much else because I am already working overtime.

I remember the 60s, growing up in Los Angeles at a time where Japanese families lived in harmony with Black families, and that began to change. The Japanese fought alongside our families after the second world war in fighting against segregated housing and when Japanese started migrating to other areas, Black later followed suit but in other directions. With the exception of Filipino youth, other Asian groups are clearly partial to whites so what you are suggesting seems unfeasable, at least in regards to my own demographic.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683

I can't help but notice that you didn't answer any of my questions.

Nonetheless, there's something inherently wrong with trying to deny others what you want for yourself (unity).

This web site is about Black People loving, encouraging, and uplifting each other and i'm gonna need you to at least attempt to line up with that if there's any way possible.

We're not about promoting what you're promoting, but i'm sure there are sites that are, and you may wanna go to them and push this agenda ... or build you one to do that.

Destee

7. wetac0s

Ratings:
    +272
    I'm not saying quit your day job and start trying to divide Whites. That would be ridiculous.

I'm just pointing out the growing trend of "White nationalism" that I see surrounding me and it's very troubling for a person of color.

I'm promoting 3rd world leaders to try and stifle European unity not a "call to action". I don't know why people have to be so literal with things.

Or if I see a group of White people ganging up together to take down a POC, I will try to divide them. I see White people in my office forming "alliances" to prevent others from getting promoted. Even if they aren't "white nationalists" they exhibit the same sort of mentality.

8. wetac0s

Ratings:
    +272
    By all means, close this thread if you don't approve.

These are just my observations of a growing trend that I wanted to alert not only Blacks, but Asians, and Hispanics about because it affects us in a negative way.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683

I don't need any prompting to close a thread ... if i felt it necessary ... it would already be done.

Good luck on your quest of denying unity to others.

Destee

10. wetac0s

Ratings:
    +272
    Thank you.

But I don't need luck - Whites have been denying unity for others and Karma will make things right. Some people should not be unified due to their innate behavior and past history.