Pan Africanism : pan-Arabic nation

We Must Unite

Well, I believe and have always believed that racism is our biggest and worse enemy. The weak among us submit to it and internalize it. When that happens our own people become our worst enemies. They waste too mauch valuable time and energy attacking other Africans

It was not long ago when brown skin and yellow colored Afrians all ganged up on dark skin Africans. The worse among us were always alleged to be the Black among us. Of course that was insane. Now the reverse is the case. It is still insane.

The bottom line is we cannot base national identity on skin color. Pan-Africanism is a gro-political concept. It is about Black Power. To acheive this power, we must unite. This is about political unity. This political unity is based on geograhic unity. In other words, we must unite the whole of the African Continent. Like it or not, the Arabian Peninsula is and has always been a part of the African Continent. Most of the people living there have dark brown, almost black to light brown, almost white complexions.

I have no illusions. As Brother Gamal Nkrumah said recently, there are tensions between those of us who have light complexions and those who have dark complexions. But, this will not prevent us from uniting (See African Unity Still a Dream by Gamal Nkrumah: http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/a...2007/01/070111_nkrumah_shattered_dreams.shtml)

I beleive that we can establish a tricameral legislative body to govern Africa. We would have two upper houses or senates. There would be one lower house elected by popular election of Africans all over the world. The two upper houses would consist of the Arab League and the African Union. All three houses would have veto power over the others. Therefore, Arabs would not have the power to abuse Africans and Africans would not have the power abuse and oppress Arabs. Thus, a tricameral legislature is the key to solving everybody's concerns.

I keep saying this, hoping that it will catch on. We must have vision. There is no problem before us that cannot be solved. We simply need to learn how to think and act positive.

I consider zionism to be our most dangerous enemy. But, I want to say for the record, I have never advocated killing Jews. In fact, I do not even advocate killing the zionists among the Jews. I found it very offensive that an African would try to provoke us into saying that we can agree to kill anyone in public. That is clearly against the law. Anyone who says such a thing must be some kind of secret agent sent to cause disruptions and problems in the African Nation. If you think I am lying, this is what you do: agree with some of these fools that we need to start killing. And see how quickly you will end up in jail while the fools will go on to bait some other poor Africans into a trap.

Wkae up!

A push for PAN EUROPEAN just GOBBLE UP most of the WORLD and its RESOURCES.

A push for PAN ARABIC would gobble up like it is now a GOOD HALF of AFRICA.

A push of PAN ASIAN is gobbling up SUBSAHARAN AFRICA.

A push for PAN AFRICAN has hardly nothing to GOBBLE or FEED OFF OF.

So PAN AFRICAN seems to be in a UNIQUE SITUATION that requires a UNIQUE MIND to RECLAIM not only LAND but IDENTITY etc.

In short FOOD.

Our people everywhere are HUNGRY for SOMETHING. But their are too many FINGERS in the PAN for us to gets SOMETHING to EAT.

:SuN049:

Many Arabs have dreamed of combining their individual countries into one pan-Arabic nation.

Most of the people who live in North Africa are Arabs, but Arabs have only recently controlled the region.if this were to happen An Arab nation might stretch from Morocco to Iraq.

What i want to know is would non arab countries of AFRICA allow this to happen ?

I know some Pan Africanism has reacted more seriously against White imperialism than the Arab variance that pioneered the Black slavery holocaust and has continued since, becoming even more virulent now under the cloak of subtle religious platitudes.

it is obvious that Arabs are not Pan Africanists.

Many of you would would say other AFRICAN countries would not allow this to happen, but how ?

When Arabs always act as though they are not in Africa and are not African

It is all to easy to allow the enemy to convince us of this line of thought. But, when we examine the cold hard facts on the ground, we learn that the notion that Arabs are anti-Pan-Africanism is simply not true. And, I will point out a few facts to prove that it is not true.

I have maintained all along that Islam is a Unifying force in Africa. First of all, it was islam that first United the Arabs. With the end of the Islamic Caliphate, Muslims across Africa have fought the enemy harder than their Chritian and non-Monotheistic counterparts. In other words, Islam has led and has always been at the forefront of the Pan-Africanist Movement, even before Pan-Africanism emerged as a clearly defined political ideology and concept.

To put this into perspective, we need only recall that Dr. M.L. King attributed the anti-colonial Struggle in India as having inspired his thinking that led to the Civil Rights Movement which is a part of Pan-Africanism. The leader of the Indian movement was Mathatma Ghandi. He spent many years in Africa in which we met and collaborated with great Pan-Africanists. Thus, we see a connection there. India was both Hindu and Mulsim producing Pakistan and Bangladesh, two Muslim countries.

Also, The Egyptian revolution cannot be under estimated as contributing to Pan-Africanism. Gamal Abdel Nasser was a friend of Kwame Nkrumah. In fact, Nkrumah married Abdel-Nasser's daughter. This marriage produced children all of whom are great Pan-Africanists: Dr. Gamal Nkrumah and her Excellency Comrade Samia Nkrumah included. Both have worked at Al-Ahram Weekly, a Cairo based Pan-Africanist newspaper.

Several of Abdel-Nasser's grand children work at or have worked at Al-Ahram. And, Al-Aharm stands our as one of foremeost Pan-Africanist voices in the African world.

Nkrumah was tied to Abdel-Nasser by marriage. And Nkrumah led the African Revolution.

In addition, we must always keep in mind the immense contributions that Algeria made to pan-Africanism. It amazes me thaat so few people seem to remember the Pan-Africnaist Struggle in Algeria. But, Algeria was a major zone of contention only a few years ago. And, of course, Libya. Libya went so far as virtually withdrw from the Arab League in order to advance African Unity. yet, noone seems to have noticed.

So, deal with it. Our Arab brothers and sisters have ofetn done more for African Unity than non-Arab Africans. This has especially been true when the Arabs have been Muslims. Right now, we have Gaza that is at the forefront of resisting enemy encroachment on Africa and advancing the spirit of African Unity. Interestly enough, nobody resisted Alexander the Queer's attack on Africa harder than the heroic people of tiny Gaza. This was, in fact, where it all began. "Macedonia ruled the waves, and it was easy to bring the siege engines to Gaza, the next town that refused to surrender. The strong walls crowned a steep hill and Alexander's engineers were afraid that they could never take the town. Nonetheless, they constructed a mound. The siege engines, however, were unable to destroy the fortifications. Not to be outdone, the engineers built mines and made the wall collapse. After a siege of four months, Gaza fell in October 332. The male population was killed to a man." (http://www.livius.org/aj-al/alexander/alexander07.html)

Arab African countries, are African geographically and are entitled to be called africans as at present constituted.

threats to black african nations.

what do you call whats happening in Sudan.The war in Sudan is our modern day Haiti in terms of Black liberation. What is going on in Sudan is ethnic cleansing against (BLACK) Africans.

In Algeria, Arabs throw stones at Black people, including diplomats in market and other public places.In Mauritania, they have had to declare end to slavery six times in this century alone and still nothing has changed for the African native owners of the country.

The wars in South Sudan and Darfur are over. Both the Darfur rebells and the souther rebells have signed peace agreements with the central government. So. "whats happening in Sudan" is peace. What's happening with you? You do not like peace?

It is always diificult to unravel such silly nonsense. But, I will do my best.

Brotha I'm aware that Arabs in the mother land are "called" African, but this is no different than Europeans calling themselves African there as well.

Europeans seldom if ever call themselves Africans. Those in South Africa call themselve Africaners which is an adjective, not a noun.

You're preaching to the converted here, I'm aware of the war going on in the Sudan, and I've posted extensive information chronicling the murder of non-muslim African men, and the rape, torture and enslavement of African women, girls and boys at the hands of the Janjaweed. The same Janjaweed who are supported financially and militarily by the Arab and Afro-arab gov't in the north. As you know, a similar scenario is being played out in Mauritania.

Show some evidence about "a similar scenario is being played out in Mauritania." I was not aware of it. Enlighten us. Of course, you cannot do it because what said is simply not true.

However this is different than a coalition of Arab Nationals trying to impose Religious, military and economic hegemony over black African nations by means of a Pan-Arab super-state. These attrocities are essentially local.

This is also untrue silly nonsense. In terms of religion, Islam forbids forced conversion. ["[Quran 2:256] There shall be no compulsion in religion: the right way is now distinct from the wrong way. (http://www.submission.org/suras/sura2.html#256)].

Economically, Saudi Arabia gives more in charity than any other country in the entire world on az per capita basis. "Since the 1970s Saudi Arabia has provided foreign assistance to many countries and organizations.

Between 1975 to 1987, Saudi developmental aid amounted to US$48 billion, second only to the United States of America.

"The ODA/GNP ratio averaged 4.2% over this period, well above the highest amount provided by Development Assistance Committee countries (the DAC average is 0.35%).

"The figure has also made it one of the most generous donor nations on a per-capita basis. In 2005, IMF Managing Director Rodrigo de Rato appreciated Saudi Arabia's role in providing economic and financial support to regional nations and developing countries in general.

"In 2006, the Saudi government gave $10 million in aid to the horn of Africa, through the World Food Programme, of which Kenya received $2 million.

"Saudi prince Al-Walid bin Talal donated $1 million to help feed 3.5 million Kenyans during the drought. Saudi Arabia is the largest provider of aid to the Palestinian people.

"The Saudi Fund was set up by royal decree in October 1974, to stimulate economic growth in developing nations. In the next four years it gave soft loans totaling $3.1 billion to 51 countries, many of them with the lowest per-capita income bracket in the world. Almost 60 percent of approved loans earmarked for transport, power and water projects. By 1979, the fund accounted for about 30 percent of the kingdom's foreign economic aid." (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_foreign_assistance)

Charity is required in Islam. So, not only has Saudi Arabia alwasys been a world leader in GIVING away money to the poorest countries which by definiton means mostly Africans, but other Arab countries have done similarly. Nobody supported the pelstinians stronger than Irag, prior to the most recent attacks and invasion. And the Arab Gulf states are also world leaders in this arena.

Militraily, Arabs fgocus manily of defense, espceially against israel.

To futher compound the issue, it would be very difficult for many black african nations to dissociate themselves from an Pan-arab state, simply for the fact that many black africans Identify themselves as Muslim first and African second. Interestingly enough, I find it very ironic that these very same black muslims have had some of their greatest civilizations destroyed by arabs.

Name one African civilization destroyed by Arabs. And, I do not mean the garbage quited by Uncle Chancellor.

At any rate, it would be interesting to see if something like this did happen.

:whip::whip::whip::whip:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back