Pan Africanism : pan-Arabic nation

?????????????????????????

Many Arabs have dreamed of combining their individual countries into one pan-Arabic nation.
[/QUOTE]

This is true enough. If we study African history correctly, we will learn that Pan-Arabism has always been closely connected to Pan-Africanism. This is due, at least, to the fact that it is most impossible to unite Arabia without affecting the African Continent. We must remember also that the Arabs are Africans. They are just one of the many tribes in Africa, much like the Zulus or the Bantus or the Amharics or any other.

The majority of Arabs live in Africa. Egypt is the largest Arab country in the world. There is no doubt that Egypt is the source of much of Arab culture. Plus, there are many Arabs in other countries in North Africa.

In addition, Arabs live in every single country in Africa. They have always been there throughout recorded history. As a matter of fact, if we believe in the Holy Scriptures, they were there even before recorded history. (See the Book of Genesis: http://mb-soft.com/believe/txs/genesis.htm, Chapter 2, Verses 8-17.) The only question is their skin color. It is conceivable that in pre-historic times, Arabs were Black people like the rest of us. However, due to their close proximity to Asia they became inter-mixed with light colored peoples from Asia, much like what has occurred in Ethiopia and Madagascar and many other African countries. One of the things that makes the Arabs a little different, however, is the legacy of the Christian Crusades. During the Crusades, many white people from Europe came to Arabia and Africa. Often the Crusader Armies were defeated and could not find their way back to Europe. Therefore, they settled down locally and were adopted by the local Africans/Arabs. One of the most commendable attributes of Arab culture is known as Arab Hospitality. Arab Hospitality is much like the hospitality that Africans have always shown to immigrants and refugees and travelers. It is also a basic tenet in all of the Three Great Abrahamic Religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

Therefore, the Arabs adopted Europeans into their community. In addition, the Crusaders armies raped local African/Arab women. The children that those rapes produced were also adopted. Thus, over time (the Crusades lasted for about 100 or more years) the Arabs became lighter and lighter in complexion. Therefore, the Arab issue is largely an issue of skin color.

Nevertheless, we cannot neatly dissect the Arabs from the Africans. His Excellency President Gamal Abd el-Nasser was considered an Arab. Osagyfo Dr Kwame Nkrumah was considered an African. But, it is a historical fact that Osagyfo and His Excellency are members of the same extended family. Thus, we see the foremost advocate of Pan-Arabism married to the foremost advocate of Pan-Africanism (http://weekly.ahram.org.eg/2000/499/profile.htm.) Therefore, Pan-Arabism becomes one and the same thing as Pan-Africanism.

Most of the people who live in North Africa are Arabs, but Arabs have only recently controlled the region.if this were to happen An Arab nation might stretch from Morocco to Iraq.

Actually, it is the other way around. When we unify the African Continent, the new super-state will extend from Cape Town, South Africa all the way up to Cairo and into Arabia ending at the Tigris-Euphrates River at Irag. This is the only way to unite Africa. We must include the Arabs. By including the Arabs, we include Arabia.

What i want to know is would non arab countries of AFRICA allow this to happen ?

I know some Pan Africanism has reacted more seriously against White imperialism than the Arab variance that pioneered the Black slavery holocaust and has continued since, becoming even more virulent now under the cloak of subtle religious platitudes.

This is non-sense. There is no historical proof that the Arabs “pioneered Black slavery”. What we know is that African slaves were held in the Roman Empire. And, we know that slavery was practiced in Arabia, as well as throughout Africa. But the holocaust occurred in the trans-Atlantic slave-trade and in the Americas after we had been sold into slavery. The Arabs, nor the Africans had absolutely nothing to do with the so-called holocaust.

As a matter of fact, I find it very offensive that you would use the word “holocaust”. It seems to be a concept borrowed from the zionist movement. We must never confuse the African Revolution with zionism in any way, shape, or form.

it is obvious that Arabs are not Pan Africanists.

“Obvious” to whom?

As a final word, let me say that the foremst authoity on the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, The Honorable Dr. William E.B. Dubois, an African, did extensive and original work on this subject. He has concluded, along with most other credible scholars, that the so-clled "Arab Slave Trade" cannot be proven. Yet, we keep hearing this anti-Arab, anti-Muslim propaganda. I can forgive an un-educated, ignorant African for this type of mistake, once. If you are going to go to the trouble to publish this more that once, than I sugguest to you that you get your facts straight, next time.

What you have said here is really little more than hate speech. It in not acceptable is polite, civilized media and it ought not be acceptable in this forum.

I disagree with your point that "arabs are Afrikans". Arabs are not Afrikan, they are closer to european if you ask me. They are a disgusting, and dirty enemy to blacks, and should be violently murdered just like they do Afrikans who cannot protect them selves. There is only one Afrikan, and that is black humans. These Arabs should be slaughtered for their history with the Afrikan, when Afrikan countries rise again, these stinking sand krackas should be murdered with no remorse.

Therious said:
I disagree with your point that "arabs are Afrikans". Arabs are not Afrikan, they are closer to european if you ask me. They are a disgusting, and dirty enemy to blacks, and should be violently murdered just like they do Afrikans who cannot protect them selves. There is only one Afrikan, and that is black humans. These Arabs should be slaughtered for their history with the Afrikan, when Afrikan countries rise again, these stinking sand krackas should be murdered with no remorse.

Some folks you can't discuss this with...you can tell who is still mentally enslaved...not to name names.

African: with all due respect, I have read through this entire thread, repeatedly. From the very start, I have found the tone and underlying implications very disturbing. But with this last post of yours, you have reached a new low. This is not the proper media to stoop to this level, if you ask me.

[
QUOTE=Therious]I disagree with your point that "arabs are Afrikans". Arabs are not Afrikan, they are closer to european if you ask me.

"Closer" in terms of what? Skin color? Religion? Culture? Ideology? Politics? Just what are you talking about?

Even in skin color, we cannot say that the majority are Arabs are closer to Europeans. The whitest Arab still has African Blood in his veins. But in countries such as Syria and Lebabon, most people have a brown complexion. As we move south toward Egypt skin colors get progessively darker. Black skin people have always lived all over the Arabia Peninsula throughout history. But in Palestine, many of the Palestinians are indistinguishable from any other Africans. As we enter Egypt, we find that Black is still beautiful. His Excellency President Anwar as-Sadat was clearly and obviously a "Black" African. His Exceelency Gamal Abd el-Nasser had a much lighter complexion, but he in the same extended family as Osagyfo Kwame Nkrumah of Ghana. In all of the countries of North Africa, the Arabs are very dark in complexion. As we enter the sub-Sahara countries, the majority of the people are even darker. But, a minority are still Arabs.

The interesting thing is this: the further south we go, the lighter the complexion. Thus as we approach southern Africa, we see more and more brown skin peoples. By the time we reach the south which includes Malagasy, we once again have very light brown people again.

Skin color is the worse criteria to use.

As for religion, Europeans come from a pagan background. This is why Christianity was corrupted to accomodate European values and culture. But all of the montheistic religions originate in Africa, not Europe. It never ceases to amaze me that every European who has read the Holy Bible is aware of this reality. It is only a few "Black" clowns who do not know this.

Furthermore, I am about to begin a series of post at fudaa.blogspot.com that will consist of re-prints from a book by Sheik Muhammed Abu-Baker called The Great Prophet Muhammad and his Famous Black Compnions. This book begins by detailing Muhammad's (Peace and Blessings be upon him)linage to Abraham (Peace and Blessings be upon him) through Hagar (May Allah be pleased with her). In other words, the Brother Muhammad Abu-Baker proves that the Holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessings be upon him was an African, an Arab of African descent.

In fact all Arabs are of Afriacan descent. And all educated Arabs are aware of this fact.

They are a disgusting, and dirty enemy to blacks,

Now, this type of language is not called for

and should be violently murdered

Again: this type of language is not called for. In fact, I believe that you are guilty of advocating war and or terrorism. This is clearly a criminal offense. I would advise you to consult legal counsel.

just like they do Afrikans who cannot protect them selves. There is only one Afrikan, and that is black humans.

This is racism, pure ansd simple. Racism is not a crime, of course. But, it not violate civil law, it is an insult to all decent and civilized society.
These Arabs should be slaughtered

Again, you have committed a criminal offense.

for their history with the Afrikan, when Afrikan countries rise again, these stinking sand krackas should be murdered with no remorse.

Again, you have committed a criminal offense.

kaguvi said:
Many Arabs have dreamed of combining their individual countries into one pan-Arabic nation.

Most of the people who live in North Africa are Arabs, but Arabs have only recently controlled the region.if this were to happen An Arab nation might stretch from Morocco to Iraq.

What i want to know is would non arab countries of AFRICA allow this to happen ?

I know some Pan Africanism has reacted more seriously against White imperialism than the Arab variance that pioneered the Black slavery holocaust and has continued since, becoming even more virulent now under the cloak of subtle religious platitudes.

it is obvious that Arabs are not Pan Africanists.

Many of you would would say other AFRICAN countries would not allow this to happen, but how ?

When Arabs always act as though they are not in Africa and are not African

A push for PAN EUROPEAN just GOBBLE UP most of the WORLD and its RESOURCES.

A push for PAN ARABIC would gobble up like it is now a GOOD HALF of AFRICA.

A push of PAN ASIAN is gobbling up SUBSAHARAN AFRICA.

A push for PAN AFRICAN has hardly nothing to GOBBLE or FEED OFF OF.

So PAN AFRICAN seems to be in a UNIQUE SITUATION that requires a UNIQUE MIND to RECLAIM not only LAND but IDENTITY etc.

In short FOOD.

Our people everywhere are HUNGRY for SOMETHING. But their are too many FINGERS in the PAN for us to gets SOMETHING to EAT.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back