Pan Africanism : pan-Arabic nation

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by kaguvi, Oct 26, 2005.

1. kaguvi

kaguvi Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Many Arabs have dreamed of combining their individual countries into one pan-Arabic nation.

Most of the people who live in North Africa are Arabs, but Arabs have only recently controlled the region.if this were to happen An Arab nation might stretch from Morocco to Iraq.

What i want to know is would non arab countries of AFRICA allow this to happen ?

I know some Pan Africanism has reacted more seriously against White imperialism than the Arab variance that pioneered the Black slavery holocaust and has continued since, becoming even more virulent now under the cloak of subtle religious platitudes.

it is obvious that Arabs are not Pan Africanists.

Many of you would would say other AFRICAN countries would not allow this to happen, but how ?

When Arabs always act as though they are not in Africa and are not African

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Obviously, arabs are not African, so why would they identify as such in the first place, in fact arabs and arabized Islam as an institution has done pretty much all it can to destroy Africans.

With respect to black African nations preventing Pan-arab nation, I would think it ultimately depends on at least one major factor, that being an impending economical/military threat to black african nations.

Perhaps even more importantly, should a scenario like this precipitate, are these countries in any position to do anything about it in the first place?

3. kaguvi

kaguvi Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3

Arab African countries, are African geographically and are entitled to be called africans as at present constituted.

threats to black african nations.

what do you call whats happening in Sudan.The war in Sudan is our modern day Haiti in terms of Black liberation. What is going on in Sudan is ethnic cleansing against (BLACK) Africans.

In Algeria, Arabs throw stones at Black people, including diplomats in market and other public places.In Mauritania, they have had to declare end to slavery six times in this century alone and still nothing has changed for the African native owners of the country.

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Brotha I'm aware that Arabs in the mother land are "called" African, but this is no different than Europeans calling themselves African there as well.

You're preaching to the converted here, I'm aware of the war going on in the Sudan, and I've posted extensive information chronicling the murder of non-muslim African men, and the rape, torture and enslavement of African women, girls and boys at the hands of the Janjaweed. The same Janjaweed who are supported financially and militarily by the Arab and Afro-arab gov't in the north. As you know, a similar scenario is being played out in Mauritania.

However this is different than a coalition of Arab Nationals trying to impose Religious, military and economic hegemony over black African nations by means of a Pan-Arab super-state. These attrocities are essentially local.

To futher compound the issue, it would be very difficult for many black african nations to dissociate themselves from an Pan-arab state, simply for the fact that many black africans Identify themselves as Muslim first and African second. Interestingly enough, I find it very ironic that these very same black muslims have had some of their greatest civilizations destroyed by arabs.

At any rate, it would be interesting to see if something like this did happen.

5. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    I have to agree with the brother, and I myself would violently oppose a Pan-Arabic Nation.

The Arab is in my opinion is no better than the European.

6. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    You are correct brother Manasiac. The arab is no better than the european, in fact he was the 1st enemy of the African. If there is to be a Pan-Arabic nation, I would please me if Sub-saharan and West Africa tried to block it. I also believe that Africa should be for Africans. Realistically though Africa would not be able to reclaim Northern Africa without a full scale war (and the interference of Europe & America).

7. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    DO YOU BELIEVE THE WHITES WOULD BACK THE ARABS IN SUCH AN EVENT AS A WAR AGAINST ARABS?

8. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I think a pan-Arabic nation is the last thing Europe and the US wants at this time.

9. MANASIAC

MANASIAC Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Analyst
    Ratings:
    +38
    Brother Therious. I do see some validity too this point. In the sole interests of economics Europe would back a Pan-Arab state, with the hopes that Arabs would be the dominate rulers, thus giving them unfettered access to the resources and riches of Africa.

In a political interest however, the European would vehemently oppose such a union. A Pan-Arabic state would create enough manpower, wealth and technology to topple many european governments and also the purported Jews in the current state of isreal.

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I would hope afrikan governments would not be so naive to take assistance from whites. They would forever be in debt like now.

you are a right, euros and americans would (whites or military) would be in a catch. either way they would be helping a hated enemey. For afrikans to regain control of the northern sea ports would mean more power, for arabs to unite would mean the fall of israel, ect. I would see any move like this coming to possible nuclear conflict.

What woulkd be good for afrika would be a war between whites and arabs.