Pan-Africanism : Pan African Greetings

Greetings Brethren

Welcome to Destee's

and the western hemisphere

yes try to network and view all Destee's has to offer

this is a special place

i hope you enjoy your visits

thank you

so glad u could join us bro Mkmafa. :welldone: . i join w the other brothers n welcoming u 2 this site. u may wish 2 consider posting a little about urself, besides n this thread, n the forum marked "The Front Porch", n the "care to introduce yourself" thread, so the rest of the membership can welcome u also.

anyway, i'm lookin 4ward 2 readin mor from u soon. :rain:

Africans,

This just shows our potential as Nation. FUDAA is fully commited to continuing the fight alongside of our brothers and sisters in Zimbabwe and throughout the African Continent. Please join us in moving this agenda along.

I urge all who truely welcomes Comrade Mafa to actually send money to Zimbabwe, especially and specifically to the Farming Project. Any amount would be very helpful. We need to buy tools and equipment. Because imperialism is so stupid, they think that we will allow them to isolate our brothers and sisters and starve them into submission. This will never suceed. Every penny that we send to Zimbabwe is living proof that his will not suceed.

But, I assure you all that we all must be serious and actually do something.

FUDAA believes that we will never talk our way out of slavery. We must WALK our way out.

If you are not comfortable sending the money directly to Comrade Mafa and the Farming Project, contact fudaa.blogspot.com or me personally at abduurratln@gmail.com. I will assist you in arranging details of alternative methods of helping.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back