Pan Africanism : Pan African Greetings

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by mkmafa, May 19, 2007.

1. mkmafa

mkmafa Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hotep

I am glad to be part of this community.I hope I will learn and network a lot with you comrades.I am located in Zimbabwe.I am the President of Zimbabwe Pan African Youth Agenda and the chairman of Ujamma Youth Farming Project www.ujammafarming.org. Please visit the site to know more about our work.
    Asante sana

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    Greetings Brethren

Welcome to Destee's

and the western hemisphere

yes try to network and view all Destee's has to offer

this is a special place

i hope you enjoy your visits

thank you

3. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Welcome

Welcome to Destee.com brother mafa!

Given your impressive work as evidenced by the mission stated on you site, we have as much to learn from you as you to learn from us.

I look forward to building with you.

Peace...

4. Alkebulan

Alkebulan Well-Known Member MEMBER

slacker
    Ratings:
    +8
    so glad u could join us bro Mkmafa. :welldone: . i join w the other brothers n welcoming u 2 this site. u may wish 2 consider posting a little about urself, besides n this thread, n the forum marked "The Front Porch", n the "care to introduce yourself" thread, so the rest of the membership can welcome u also.

anyway, i'm lookin 4ward 2 readin mor from u soon. :rain:

5. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    Africans,

This just shows our potential as Nation. FUDAA is fully commited to continuing the fight alongside of our brothers and sisters in Zimbabwe and throughout the African Continent. Please join us in moving this agenda along.

I urge all who truely welcomes Comrade Mafa to actually send money to Zimbabwe, especially and specifically to the Farming Project. Any amount would be very helpful. We need to buy tools and equipment. Because imperialism is so stupid, they think that we will allow them to isolate our brothers and sisters and starve them into submission. This will never suceed. Every penny that we send to Zimbabwe is living proof that his will not suceed.

But, I assure you all that we all must be serious and actually do something.

FUDAA believes that we will never talk our way out of slavery. We must WALK our way out.

If you are not comfortable sending the money directly to Comrade Mafa and the Farming Project, contact fudaa.blogspot.com or me personally at [email protected]. I will assist you in arranging details of alternative methods of helping.

6. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    Support Zimbabwe

FUDAA id determined to defeat all agressions against the sovereign rights of the Republic of Zimbabwe. And we offer unconditional support to Ujama Youth Farming Project. We invite all to join us in this Struggle.

You may help by making donations directly to Ujama Youth Farming Project: http://www.ujammafarming.org/.

Our most immediate need is to dig a well to irrigate the farm and enable us to extend our growing season into the dry months. But, this is only a stop-gap, temporary solution to a much bigger problem. We need the help of the masses of the African Nation to finance a longer term solution, not only for our own little farm, but for the surrounding farms as well. We are convinced that a small amount of money will enable us to have a significant impact on Farming in Africa. This Struggle is just beginning to get serious.

If anyone can help us to organize a benefit concert featuring some of our more popular entertainers and musicians, please contact us and give us the details.