Black People : Palin's has...'zero' experience

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by HODEE, Aug 29, 2008.

1. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Alaska Governor Sarah Palin
    McCains VP

"Governor Palin shares John McCain's commitment to overturning Roe v. Wade, the agenda of Big Oil and continuing George Bush's failed economic policies. That's not the change we need, it's just more of the same," he said.

The choice of Palin was seen as a bold effort by McCain to attract disgruntled Democratic and independent supporters of Senator Hillary Clinton, who was defeated by Obama in the race to be the Democratic Party's presidential nominee.

A co-worker of mine stated: She Unseats Hillary as the new ICE Queen from Alaska.

It is cold up there. Her accomplishments include being president of the Alaskan National Guard, and her son is serving in IRAQ. Just a moth ago. She was dissing the VP Job. Her comment was: What do a VP do? I feel they do nothing and I don't want a job like that. I am very productive and may become bored.

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    and McCain had a friendly moment... smh..

3. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    smh again.... If McCain sheds a tear at the first debate, Obama may still be out.. :lol:

4. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    McLame is so annoying. I wish he would park his old *** some where else.

But with Palin as VP? I don't think the Reps are too happy about that. Besides, she's under state investigation for illegally getting people fired. Plus I read somewhere she was involved in a nasty divorce.

She clearly has no experience. I never heard of the woman except for today.

Do McLame really think women are that naive to vote for that chick.

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

I GOING TO DISAGREE BROTHER YOHANCE, THIS WAS A GREAT PICK. THE HILLARYCRATS ARE STILL MAD AND MANY ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR MCAIN.THIS PICK WORK FOR THE CORE OF THEIR PARTY AND IT IS A FRESH FACE.

6. yohance

yohance Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Good point Darkside. I wonder with only 2 months til election time, will there me a major down play of her lack of experience, and her state investigation because that knocks McLame out with nothing else to really attack Obama with now. He can no longer hold on to "inexperience" as the crux of his campaign.

I will agree that it was both a huge risk and yet ingenious on his part because he can stand to "inherit" the 18 million Clinton supporters and weaken the Obama-Biden defense.

I can't wait for the debates to start, Biden versus Palin. Biden will eat her alive with the strong possibility as coming off as sexist and further distablizing the Clinton supporters.

Palin looks sneaky. It's something about brunettes that wear glasses that I don't trust.

:qqb010:

7. mazimtaim

mazimtaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +50
    Absolutely it is a great pick. "White" women are mad. . .at Obama. How are he think so much of himself. And deny her, her. . .righteous whatever. They will cut of their nose. . to spite their face. It is just their way.

8. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    They want a white women in office no matter what. When I saw his pick 2day I knew Barrack was in trouble. Attack her and u hate women and as said before these white women are mad. It was a smart move but it can back fire.

9. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    I agree....I can't stand McCain, but this was a smart strategic move. Women and white women (especially) now have someone they can "relate" to.....and someone asked if people are that naive????

Answer: This is the same country that put George W. Bush in office....................TWICE!!!!

10. MasterDJ

MasterDJ Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    I don't believe we can label it either way until we see the response from the masses. If they fall for this o-ke-doke then it was genious but if they see it for what it really is, "a very poor choice", then McCain is in deep....! In reality this is an absurd choice and its funny how republicans continuously tell bold face lies in relation to this event. On The Larry King Show, Larry asked a republican woman and the governor of Florida whether or not they expected McCain's choice, and they both said Yeah....I mean they gotta be kidding me! Anyway!