Black People : Palin's has...'zero' experience

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Alaska Governor Sarah Palin
McCains VP

"Governor Palin shares John McCain's commitment to overturning Roe v. Wade, the agenda of Big Oil and continuing George Bush's failed economic policies. That's not the change we need, it's just more of the same," he said.

The choice of Palin was seen as a bold effort by McCain to attract disgruntled Democratic and independent supporters of Senator Hillary Clinton, who was defeated by Obama in the race to be the Democratic Party's presidential nominee.

A co-worker of mine stated: She Unseats Hillary as the new ICE Queen from Alaska.

It is cold up there. Her accomplishments include being president of the Alaskan National Guard, and her son is serving in IRAQ. Just a moth ago. She was dissing the VP Job. Her comment was: What do a VP do? I feel they do nothing and I don't want a job like that. I am very productive and may become bored.

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
and McCain had a friendly moment... smh..

Zulile

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 24, 2007
Occupation
HR/Finance
smh again.... If McCain sheds a tear at the first debate, Obama may still be out.. :lol:

yohance

BANNED
Aug 22, 2008
McLame is so annoying. I wish he would park his old *** some where else.

But with Palin as VP? I don't think the Reps are too happy about that. Besides, she's under state investigation for illegally getting people fired. Plus I read somewhere she was involved in a nasty divorce.

She clearly has no experience. I never heard of the woman except for today.

Do McLame really think women are that naive to vote for that chick.

DARKSIDE MAGICK

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 16, 2008
THE UNDERWORLD
Occupation
SORCERER
CHAOS

McLame is so annoying. I wish he would park his old *** some where else.

But with Palin as VP? I don't think the Reps are too happy about that. Besides, she's under state investigation for illegally getting people fired. Plus I read somewhere she was involved in a nasty divorce.

She clearly has no experience. I never heard of the woman except for today.

Do McLame really think women are that naive to vote for that chick.

I GOING TO DISAGREE BROTHER YOHANCE, THIS WAS A GREAT PICK. THE HILLARYCRATS ARE STILL MAD AND MANY ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR MCAIN.THIS PICK WORK FOR THE CORE OF THEIR PARTY AND IT IS A FRESH FACE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black People : Sara Palin has no reasoning and accountability. Black People Open Forum 4
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : After Palin speech, Obama has record $10 million day Black People Politics 5
Liberty Black People Politics : Sarah Palin Blames Obama For Son’s Domestic Violence Woes Black People Politics 4
jamesfrmphilly Premium Members Only : palin suffers from jungle fever…... Premium Members Only 1
Ankhur Black People : Does Sarah Palin now own the search engines? Black People Open Forum 10
A Black People Politics : Obama Related to Palin & Limbaugh Black People Politics 18
skuderjaymes Black People : OPED: If Sarah Palin Was Black... Black People Open Forum 24
Ankhur Black People : Sarah Palin's Mole in the White House; Cass Sunstein Black People Open Forum 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People : palin, witchcraft and war Black People Open Forum 1
L Black Jokes Humor : Sarah "Post Turtle" Palin Black Jokes Humor 2
B Black People : McCain/Palin Black People Open Forum 2
river Black People Politics : When Did Obama Attack Palin? Black People Politics 2
Destee Black People : Father of Bristol Palin's Baby Speaks Black People Open Forum 0
Writspirit Black People : Palin is "Racist, Sexist, Vindictive and Mean Black People Open Forum 4
K Black People : Sarah Palin's baby or her grandchild? Black People Open Forum 3
Writspirit Black People : Who the heck is Sarah Palin, McCain's Pick for VP Black People Open Forum 1
Writeous1 Black People : Bill Gates Funded Company Has Released Genetically Modified Mosquitoes in Florida Black People Open Forum 1
SwagII Black Spirituality Religion : Why has God Forsaken.... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Jackson, Miss., has an ongoing water crisis. Here’s how it’s impacting its citizens Black Health and Wellness 0
rapchild Black People : Who has travelled to Africa yet? Ghana? Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Liberia : Thousands dead but no prosecutions - why Liberia has not acted Liberia 0
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : Mary Wilson, a founding member of 'The Supremes,' has died @ 76... Black Entertainment 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : America has an urgent need for Black doctors: 'It's hard to be what you can't imagine' Black Health and Wellness 0
HODEE Black People Politics : Besides Executive Orders Trump Since October has been removing critical regulations and trying to pass so many controversial laws Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Trump-Supporting Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Has The Weirdest Meltdown Over Biden Victory Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
HODEE Black People : Remdesivir Side Effects - What all was reported. Not FDA approved has been used in treatment of Covid ( China discontinued due to adverse effects ) Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : The true age of Earth's core has been discovered – and it's younger than previously thought Science and Technology 2
R Black Poetry : time has arrived for him to rhyme and jive, nickel and dime don't matter must climb the corporate ladder "SO BOO it don't matter we love each other gi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People : Martin Luther King, Jr., "What Is Your Life's Blueprint?" This is the first time the speech has been published in its entirety. Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : He has a bold team but his whole scheme is plunged into darkness need info to spark this he'll dispatch a lot after he hatch a PLOT look boo you got Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
G Law Forum : Third Man "William Bryan" Who Videotaped Ahmaud Arbery's Murder Has Been Arrested For Murder and False Imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
OldSoul Black People : The One and Only Betty Wright has transitioned Black People Open Forum 4
G Black Travel : Has The Military Escalated Our Defcon Rating To 4 Because Of Kim Jong Un? Black Travel 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Computers - Software Hardware : A ‘Critical’ Unpatched Flaw Has Affected All Versions Of Windows: Microsoft Science and Technology 87
G Health and Wellness : China has made positive steps Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : It's hard for logic to prevail over emotions female has an ocean of wetness in potion In her panties step no harm must accept The norm need help on a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Why has the Tulsa Race Massacre been largely forgotten? African American History Culture 15
HODEE Black People Politics : Destee..Members and Guest This Site has over 40, 000 Registered Members. Black People Politics 0
K The Front Porch : The British Black Monarchy. The King has 3Wives The Front Porch 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Evangelist Has Powerful Response To Claim That Women Shouldn't Preach Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Divine Spiritual Integrity Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : What Has Happened To The Black Nationalist Pan Afrikans? Black People Open Forum 0
Ndugu Black People : Harriett Tubman House ; Community housing, and center , has been sold in Boston Black People Open Forum 2
R Black Poetry : Crave for a flow And behave as though i'm trying to attract a girl And so I let facts hurl into her eardrum So has to hear some Of what he’s saying “s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : His diary has notes and fiery quotes see a girl sex breasts and attitude and that express a mood she played a harp at a feast and now a sharp increase Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : this been a nation with a generation that parade in the club and has made love the focus of attention so like a locust in a dimension he's ready to ho Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Al D South Africa : Cape Town has Become One of the World’s Most Dangerous Cities South Africa 92