Black People : Pakistan charges 5 Americans with terrorism

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Workinprocess, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Workinprocess

Workinprocess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +223
    "ISLAMABAD – A Pakistani court charged five young Americans on Wednesday with planning terrorist attacks in the South Asian country and conspiring to wage war against nations allied with Pakistan, their defense lawyer said.

The men — all Muslims from the Washington suburb of Alexandria, Virginia — pleaded not guilty to a total of five charges, the most severe of which carries a maximum sentence of life in prison, defense lawyer Hasan Dastagir told The Associated Press.

"My clients were in good shape and high spirits," Dastagir said.

The men, all in their late teens or early 20s, were charged by an anti-terrorism court inside a prison in Sargodha, the city in Punjab province where they were arrested in December. They were reported missing by their families in November after one left behind a farewell video showing scenes of war and casualties and saying Muslims must be defended."

Read more: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100317/ap_on_re_as/as_pakistan_us_arrests;_ylt=Au45yF7LtiVm11aQfgJeHiCs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNtcjVnazM1BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMzE3L2FzX3Bha2lzdGFuX3VzX2FycmVzdHMEY2NvZGUDbW9zdHBvcHVsYXIEY3BvcwMxBHBvcwMzBHB0A2hvbWVfY29rZQRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3J5BHNsawNmdWxsbmJzcHN0b3I-

Video
    http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/18670543#video=18670543

W.I.P :whip:

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I sincerely hope that true justice prevails in this whether they be innocent or guilty.

3. Workinprocess

Workinprocess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +223
    What exactly do you feel would be justice, being that no one was hurt and as suggested that "A Pakistani court charged five young Americans on Wednesday with planning terrorist attacks in the South Asian country and conspiring to wage war against nations allied with Pakistan"

W.I.P :whip:

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    If they are innocent or guilty of "planning" a terrorist attack, I hope justice prevails.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    talking bout deep surely true justice will shine for these young folks