Black Sports : Pacquiao v Marquez

After a few minutes. But it didnt look good. In fact, it looked real serious in that he didnt move at all.

Exactly!

lmao It wasnt that bad, but close

I'm still trying to figure out why he took that fight. There wasnt a bunch of money involved. Now they are saying he used heavier sparring partners to prep him for Mayweather and they soften him up too much

He lost and lost big

Yo, he was out on his feet and dropped like a ton of bricks, smack on his face.....

It reminded me of that scene in rocky II when both fighters swung at the same time and knocked each other out. The only problem is that Pac man missed and his opponent didn't.

Gamma_804830_04.jpg

Pacquiao: (v) to be pacquiaoed. The act of being knocked the f**k out. Cold cocked. "Hagler pacquiaoed Hearns in what many considered the greatest fight ever"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo, he was out on his feet and dropped like a ton of bricks, smack on his face.....

It reminded me of that scene in rocky II when both fighters swung at the same time and knocked each other out. The only problem is that Pac man missed and his opponent didn't.

Gamma_804830_04.jpg

They just showed Pacquiaos Hennessy comercial. Takes on a whole new meaning now. lol

marquez looked bigger and more cut up this fight than the last one....
kinda hard to do at the age of 39...im just sayin

one love
khasm

LOL - yeah, i hope they checked those gloves too cause i ain't seen nobody drop somebody like that since....

or

00roy.jpg

I apologize in advance to any of the Roy Jones Jr. fans still out there wondering how this happened that great and dreadful night....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back