Black Poetry : Pac & Smalls

Mario William vitale

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 6, 2017
can't sleep got these two in my mind a surreal moment caught in the nature of time

Pac from the East coast rolling with the holy ghost up in the crib a reason to forgive

Smalls west coast boogy down with the socks that homeboy do think a lot give props

they both met so don't forget that rap game locked it was torn up chemistry take it deep

Pac started off as a normal poet as you know it then took his flames to the hood all good

Small was a physical director grand caped crusader always polished was in his nature

they both gravite toward lasting fate to hold their own hand to the phone moving fast

spinning the wheels shoot to thrills paying off those large bills popping pills keeping it real

I see Pac & Smalls in a high off cloud looking down I feel there message heavy hands steady

there will never be a pair quite like them so I call them fam think deep my peeps

here there message still dope like out in the streets couples naked beneath the sheets

I still repeat the couple had dancing feet to a word burning in the heart of an artist

pushing up flames of fire in their purest of desire still here Smalls sing ,"Juicy".

what a big mystery how Pac sang, "Keep ya head up" did you forget that great number.

Peeps in the street stand deep onto a different episode the are the heros

Suge Knight lost his battle in prison no telling what hip hop could be

Take it to the streets I stand to repeat I'm not filled with defeat going to take you higher

got bars to follow while I invest in pure gold spinning their old records as never before

now I'll try to even the score flirting with fire leads to an opened door

like Chariots of fire blown up in its fullest of desire R.I.P. Pac & Smalls we love you all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back