Jails / Prisons : P.O.W.'s - Prisoners of Work

Once again Soja you bring it hard and real. This sista fuill knows the woes and trials of the corporate plantation. 8 hours on the plantation are like a daily prison sentence at times. You become a faceless number in the corporate machine, and sometimes you feel like busting out and busting heads. That's why I insist on only slaving for myself though I can sympathize and identify with your troubles. Peace poet!

shaz - thanks for the comment dun, it was real

coco - did somebody say work?

UBZO - did somebody say inspiration?

BV - you know - BITS

Sherykah - 4 real girl

21 - you definitely got it down no doubt

Reason - peace to you playa - my dawg

DSS

Ah, yes, all the toil and strife, then some go home and take it out on the husband or wife. But isn't that who we do it all for, the family. So make the home life worth the daily grind, go on home and make it a GOOD TIME!

So'ja, what you speak is the TRUTH, unfortunately for so many. Some 8 hours are better then others, but all should be livable for everyone putting out the sweat. GREAT piece!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back