Black Sports : OWENS or MOSS

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by oceolo, Jun 30, 2005.

1. oceolo

oceolo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 25, 2005
    Recently on Sportscenter there was a discussion of which wide receiver was better -- Terrell Owens or Randy Moss. I think Owens is a little better than Moss because while Moss is faster and better at catching the deep pass Owens is the better all around receiver. Owens is bigger ,stronger ,able to break more tackles and can take a short pass and turn it into a long tochdown play better than Moss. In clutch situations I would take Owens over Moss because Owens has puts his team on his back to win big games like when when he was with the 49ers and they were down by 24 points to the Giants in the playoffs T.O. made play after play to spark his team's comeback and eventual win and in the the Super Bowl with the Eagles even though they lost to the Patriots Owens gave his team a good chance to win even though he had injury most people thought would end his season. Moss has had some big plays in the post season but to often he has had bad games like in the two NFC championship games he has played in he was pretty much shutdown in both games.
  2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Aug 24, 2002
    +194 / -0
    You pretty much already made the case. I agree Terrel Owens is the better receiver. Although I wouldn't mind having both on my team. I would have like to see Moss go to the Falcons. Vic and Moss would be a fun pair to watch.