Black Sports : OVERRATED

oceolo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 25, 2005
Who in sports today do you consider overrated? I am not trying to say that these athlete arent very good I just think they get way to much credit and publicity. Here is my list in each major sport.

NFL - Brett Farve

NBA - Yao Ming

MLB - Derek Jeter ( the most overrated by far)

Boxing - Arturo Gatti ( Panafrica please dont say Tyson LOL)

oceolo said:
Who in sports today do you consider overrated? I am not trying to say that these athlete arent very good I just think they get way to much credit and publicity. Here is my list in major each sport.

NFL - Brett Farve

NBA - Yao Ming

MLB - Derek Jeter ( the most overrated by far)

Boxing - Arturo Gatti ( Panafrica please dont say Tyson LOL)

LMAO @ Oceolo....actually brother I agree with your list in every sport! On boxing I'd add Vitali Klitschko with Arturo Gatti.

Hey you gotta admit you get your money's worth watch Arturo Gatti fights. There maybe several knock downs, cuts over eyes. His fights are like watching a Rocky movie. Hey how about Mister "I'm coming to the ring on a flying carpet" Prince Nassim Hammed? He must be doing some rock climbing or cliff diving cause he shole fell off. :climb:

Peace.....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back