Quiet Poetry Lounge : Overlooked

IntimacyMe

Mar 18, 2003
Chicago
Occupation
Messenger
As I inhaled the essence of this loving soul, this great nubian nuru, never in a million years did I ever imagine that he would be so beautiful in person.

His beauty engulfed my soul, his scent carried me to a place called eternity. Yet, he overlooked me. When he speaks, I hold my breath that I am careful not to miss a beat of his words. Yet, he overlooked me. The sparkle in his eyes show forth the strength of a thousand kings. His poetry speaks of a love that my soul has never experienced. Yet, he overlooked me. He overlooked the real me. He overlooked this passionate nubian pearl, that desired not to just rock his world, but to be the rock in his world. He overlooked the virtuous woman that seeks her resting place.

The very sound of his name gives me an opportunity to exhale into another dimension of his poetic soul that I glide upon, taking me to another level of intimacy. Yet, he still overlooked me...

peace, poetry, above all, unconditional love!

IntimacyMe ......

lilcherry76

Mar 17, 2003
Houston, Texas
Occupation
17, 11th grade at GPHS
i feel what your saying, i know where you coming from and all i can say is that this piece is down to earth, it don't get anymore deep then this....

Malicious

Mar 20, 2003
Peace to you poet, I wuz feelin' ya wanting & strength of your needs, to be acknowleded. Well done, such urgency poured thru from the ink of your pen, most def' hit home.

~Malicious~

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: