Black Entertainment : Overexposed Celebs...2004

CarrieMonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 26, 2003
Seattle
Occupation
Love my job!
Paris Hilton – She is annoying and she is NOT HOT!! I sincerely hope to see less of her in 2005, I mean does she really deserve all the press she’s getting?? I think it's amazing how a famous last name gets you more attention than some REAL celebrities who are out there busting their butts making quality films and television shows.

Britney Spears – Although she did take a chill pill after marrying her second husband, I was still sick of seeing her in the tabloids looking like trailer park trash. I can’t wait until people realize this chick can’t sing. We are all very blessed that she won't be putting any new albums out anytime soon.

Beyonce – I love the girl and think she can seriously SANG, but I am a little tired of seeing her in EVERYTHING… please give us a break.

Ben Affleck – I’m trying to figure out how he got famous in the first place…every movie I’ve seen that he starred in was crap.

Jessica Simpson – She is no longer a newlywed is she?? How can they possibly have season 4 of this show? And that Christmas special sucked. We all know you're not as dumb as you pretend to be so stop giving blonds a bad rep.

Kobe Bryant – Although his exposure was indirect because of his “trial” coverage, I still got tired of hearing about him. I just don’t like the guy, never did…

Michael Jackson – I really think this cat is insane, it’s such a tragedy that he will only be remembered for being a child molester and a freak.

Omarosa – Your 15 minutes of fame was up a long time ago…how are you still getting photo ops???

Madonna – It’s weird how someone you really liked back in the day turns out to be a total loser over time. Seems now she is mostly famous for turning everyone on to wearing Kaballah bracelets.

Demi & Ashton – I think it’s great that Demi is getting her groove back with little Ashton, but it is not headline news.

Oprah – As much as I admire her for the empire she has built… I could care less what her favorite things are and who was lucky enough to receive them. The show should stop already!

The Osbornes – They can’t sing, and the show is dumb. Sharon is the only one out of the bunch who seems halfway normal.

Scott Peterson – Now that the trial is over I hope I never hear his name again. I feel sorry for anyone else out there who has that same name.

George Bush – DUH!! Dumb *** wipe!

Star Jones – Who on earth marries a man who likes to date men? I mean…come on, she’s not hot so how is she going to keep him from trying to find a man to lay down with? Seems to me that she should have married someone who likes women. All that money and exposure for her wedding and it may not last 6 months.

Usher – He’s fine, sexy and young. But I hope he takes a much needed vacation from the spotlight in 2005. I love his music, just sick of hearing it.

The Olsen Twins - When you really think about it these young ladies can't act, can't sing and look like 11 year olds. For the most part I think they should be happy they made all their money so young because they just seem to lack talent to me. They are beautiful and rich...but I think they need to make the most out of their college education.

ADD YOUR OWN TO THE LIST...

lol@ da star jones comments...thas wild...with everything going on with AIDS nowdays....the last person a wealthy black women should be try'n to marry is a guy
who graduated out of d.l. class
to man whore fast @ss...smh
good points...let me think on this a sec...cause celebs bore me...ima have to think hard...lol
one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back