Group Think : Overcoming Self-Hate Part II

I would appreciate it if someone would patiently explain to me why you consider personal choices of individuals who are happy with those choices can be considered "self-hate"?

Truthfully brother Excel no one can answer that because every choice one make in the mist of happiness
is theres alone ....you can't sum self-hate from that only learn to respect them choices .

great question which only to me answer is you can't !

Well apparently there is a tremendous lack of respect towards others over personal choices that the self-appointed "Council on Black Correctness" deems inapropriate for the collective black people.

What is it with this "Forum to Overcome Self-hate" when all they are talking about is "personal choices" that they (The self-appointed "Council on Black Correctness") deem inappropriate for black people??????? AS IF someone had to "Overcome" a personal choice that they themselves are happy with, but the self-appointed "Council on Black Correctness" isn't.

They (The self-appointed "Council on Black Correctness) apparently could not care less about REAL Self-hatred, that is SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR as well as behavior that is destructive towards the collective black people.

Stuff like this below (in red) speaks of personal choices, yet the self-appointed "Council on Black Correctness" feel it is their business to have a "Forum" on it while completely ignoring the self-hatred of over 6,400 black men murdering other black men each year, or black men making black children then walking away from them.
Blaming members of our race for marrying outside of it, for straightening their hair, wearing colored contact lenses, practicing the wrong faith, living in the wrong area codes will not heal the collective nor individual patterns or self-hate and unworthiness. In fact, the persecution of each others symptoms will only promote self-hate amongst us and push us further into the arms of those who will eventually reject us.

So, according to the self-appointed "Council on Black Correctness", personal choices that the individual is happy with is now a SYMPTOM of self-hatred. Oh, I get it, the self-appointed "Council on Black Correctness" gets to decide rather a black person is really happy or if they are just decieved into thinking they are happy and fulfilled. They also get to decide rather a black person retains the privilage of being "truely" Black or "Black enough" based upon compliance with their rules and bylaws.

Destructional behaivors yet deem to a close do to us collectively still embeded deep in our past
One may state self-hate against another but yet not be aware of themselves , for it is not one to judge
I think if we stop pointing and start looking outside the black box we could see wit a better view
One can't hate without hate of themselve black is black no matter of the choices made
yes we all have a free verse of choices which we so choose our path and direction to move in
i myself is not seen as who i am but what da world want me to be to them , but i say
(I am that i am what i am of my free will i so choose my fate and happiness it makes me
no less or no more then my fellow brother or sister )
so you see the question remains unanswered because no one can judge anothers fate
love or choices
but often voice there concern sometime it can be hate but often just concerns

Not one living soul can say , but display lack of when it comes to choices only the one made them must live with them choices

I learn long ago to respect the choices made today's age and time is not like the royal 20's to the late 60's and early 70's .....
we in a new age and time we need to render from da past.

Destructional behaivors yet deem to a close do to us collectively still embeded deep in our past
One may state self-hate against another but yet not be aware of themselves , for it is not one to judge
I think if we stop pointing and start looking outside the black box we could see wit a better view
One can't hate without hate of themselve black is black no matter of the choices made
yes we all have a free verse of choices which we so choose our path and direction to move in
i myself is not seen as who i am but what da world want me to be to them , but i say
(I am that i am what i am of my free will i so choose my fate and happiness it makes me
no less or no more then my fellow brother or sister )
so you see the question remains unanswered because no one can judge anothers fate
love or choices
but often voice there concern sometime it can be hate but often just concerns

Not one living soul can say , but display lack of when it comes to choices only the one made them must live with them choices

I learn long ago to respect the choices made today's age and time is not like the royal 20's to the late 60's and early 70's .....
we in a new age and time we need to render from da past.

Very nice Rich.

I see no combative discourse openers, in this at all. However, experts lurk...hehehe

Very nice way of putting things.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back