Pan Africanism : over or under, the population bomb

Therious said:
to turn them black? that can also back fire, personally the mother of my future children must be black..the darker the better for that matter. however the breeding strategy is used against us, or has been . today its systematic not conscious.

is the high rate of interracial babies mamas simply polly want a cracka??? i think not, somewhere over the last thousands of years its become part of the mental war to bang the "other mans" woman. it's hardwired in many blacks and whites. we know the value of women. but like i said tp create more unmixed black people will only add strenght...unless theyre condaleeza rice and armstrong williams.

id like to quote a rap song that i forget the name of the emcees....

"aint no one light skinned reppin harder than ice-T"

one

In countries where Black people are the minority, doesn't IR mixing mean assimilation? What happens when mixed kids marry White? The "other mans" woman is as racist as he is, why would you want to be his son in law.

"should we continue breeding unchecked as there are more people and fewer resources?"

Maybe we should colonize Mars.

African_Prince said:
In countries where Black people are the minority, doesn't IR mixing mean assimilation? What happens when mixed kids marry White? The "other mans" woman is as racist as he is, why would you want to be his son in law.

"should we continue breeding unchecked as there are more people and fewer resources?"

Maybe we should colonize Mars.

TRUE A-PRINCE. MIXED BREEDING CAN BACKFIRE. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MIXED PEOPLE WHO STAY TRUE? I GUESS ITS UP TO THE PARENTAL UNIT.
HOWEVER WITH THE EDUCATIONAL WEAPON, AD THE MEDIA WEAPON, ITS HARD FOR ONE TO STAY TRUE. AGAIN MY PERSONAL BIRTH GIVER/LIFE PARTNER MUST BE BLACK. THROUGH OUT TIME THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THOSE OF MIXED BLOOD WHO STAYED REAL WITH THEIR BLACKNESS NO MATTER WHAT.

ONE

jamesfrmphilly said:
i notice that no females have an opinion.

I've been reading this thread with interrest especially when read along with Pans thread about children being abandoned by both parents. Although I hesitated to reply since you said you didn't like me in another post, and I thought we were getting along so well. :bye:

I personnally think people should only have as many children as they can afford to support in a loving environment. I think having IR relationships to "make more black babies" could just seperate the black community even more than it already is. Especially when probably half would choose not to marry black.

With something like 6 billion people in the world I think overpopulation can become a real problem. Especially with poor crops, drought and strange weather patters becoming the norm.

I can't believe you said this Brother James

jamesfrmphilly said:
um, you know that you sound elitist, don't you?

I sound elitist? You got to be joking… Then what do you sound like brother James, when you equate the reproduction rights, practices and cycles of Black folks to “breeding”! You talk about Black folks breeding like rabbits and wilder beasts… Your language is the language of white racist just a few decades ago.

Brother, you can’t have a viable community if only the perpetual and generational welfare recipients, crack heads, dope shooters and winos have 99% of all the children, while those who have been given much, refuse to reproduce for personal, social and financial interest (selfish wealth).

You are the one talking about preventing Black folks from having babies, not me…? Have you really thought about what you are suggesting? I think it’s very elitist to think that, what is good for Brother James (abstinence) is good for the Black nation! In order to realize an across the board abstinence in our community for any length of time, this idea cannot come into fruition without enforcement! This would be beyond elitism!

Those who may be irresponsibly having babies, are not going to be responsible enough to voluntarily accept celibacy…and those who we may consider mentally, spiritually and reasonably financially capable of having children shouldn’t be celibate because of those who are not responsible child bearers… This (without justification) gives de facto power to the weak and the ignorant rather than the strong.

I’m just suggesting that those who can possibly contribute more functional resources to our community voluntarily consider having children and raising them to be contributors to our overall Black society. I’m not into the talent ten ideas. I have no social gauge to who should have children or not. I just would like for us to keep our education, training, knowledge and productiveness one step ahead of having children.

Let me be clear!...Because an individual is dealing with a few struggles in life, that doesn’t mean they should be celibate…those who struggle and overcome produce many times strong children, from a legacy of those who don’t give up! But those who have given-up should not be the sole people replacing our population (at that time in their life). We need to compete for the souls and salvation of our people, by any means necessary.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back