Black Positive People : Over 100 Black Men Dressed In Suits Greet Inner-City Children on Their First Day of School

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Role Models,

Over 100 Black Men Dressed In Suits Greet Inner-City Children on Their First Day of School

On Aug. 25, children from a Hartford, Conn., elementary school got an unexpected surprise when they showed up for their first day of class.

Upon entering the building, the kids were greeted by over 100 well-dressed black men who offered cheers, high-fives, and a great deal of encouragement through a new campaign titled “Calling All Brothers.” ...

http://news.yahoo.com/over-100-black-men-dressed-232149170.html

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Here is another story for you brutha Clyde...

dads.jpg
Over 100 black men/fathers welcomed the students of Discovery Charter to their first day of school, yesterday. It was an amazing experience but I bet that it'll never get coverage on Fox News or CNN.

As you know, all of us are not what the media paint us to be due to the actions of a few. They can't make this nation wide news because the narrative won't work.

Peace!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Thanks for the contribution, good deal; but where's the link bro. Enki?

Here is another story for you brutha Clyde...

View attachment 4483
Over 100 black men/fathers welcomed the students of Discovery Charter to their first day of school, yesterday. It was an amazing experience but I bet that it'll never get coverage on Fox News or CNN.

As you know, all of us are not what the media paint us to be due to the actions of a few. They can't make this nation wide news because the narrative won't work.

Peace!

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
Occupation
Civil Eng.

JenaBee63

Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal
That is so beautiful to see.

Liberty

Banned
Aug 28, 2015
^5

These children are so blessed!

They will never forget this big fuss that was rightfully made on behalf of their education. I hope these brothers, and more, stay engaged in their educational process. Education is only seen as important to children, as the adults in their lives make it.

Much Respect

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: