out there 24/7
and the CIA loves it
as they approve first
cause
you will not see the real
major players
on the screen...
its a game
and you are playing right into their hand.

Malcolm X will remain
the most untouchable
when it came to politics
education
business and economics.

And to this very day and night
those same people
of both sides
are getting played
like no other
while the Exchanges
of businesses fluctuate
based on economics
this is actually high school level education
and boil it down to simple mathematics and science on a 6th grader level...
see 2Pac and Michael Jackson
got smart
cause they realized
it was all about business
people missed that interview when he was in New York
talking about how he was going
to provide "jobs" from here to there
and see now that is POWER...
so they had to kill him off
when you got the attention of the masses like Johnson and Johnson
and make a brand out of yourself
the supply will meet the demand
hands down
employment is tied directly into crime and the rate without no doubt
along with lack of knowledge for food water and shelter
take a look at your map
and tell me when you see spring associated with a name anywhere
and i bet you a family or church owns it
if not it is still there
they make pesticides to kill off real seasonings and not herbs and spices
but medicinal purposes of gathered wild known vegetation that will heal and feed you plus drink as a tea
and what is tea?
Tea is any gathered vegetation you can assemble into a bag to be used as a drink cold or heated
though by western psychology
it is branded into your memory
as the pictures associates with the word tea
see if you do not know your roots
then guess what?
you lost...go see the doctors aka butchers...
if you know emotional intelligence
you can trick anybody
into whatever you like and at-will
now i guarantee to you
guns and its vendors prices has either went up or down
but selling out of style
to include on the streets
see everything is a business move
it is all game
cause after what are you going to do
about all of that supply
and nobody aint buying it huh?
What you think the civil war was about?
Oh let me guess your sensitive side cause you though it was special ok ok
your beautiful color huh?
Nah you idiot!
It was about supply and demand
of products
North vs South
guess who had it all?
Guess who had the monies and skills?
Okay guess what black friday is for?
Okay guess what Irish day is for?
They playing markets and using the art of war and peace at all cost and you think well let me stop there...cause you thinking within the realms and sentence as their racism(echoing)...

Anything dealing with a special broadcast is on the Exchange Market and guess who is not on the world trading list? Afrika. You sleeping....like snorring hard sleeping...i should be killed for providing direct correlation to you escaping their racism and colorism but instead ignored and looked at as crazy and see thats why i am a multimillionaire now and thats why my family tree keeps telling me to stay focused cause they know real men like me get killed and so immah continue to mind my own business like my great grandma told me too and she also said i will live long if i do....you cant save everybody but you can save yourself and your family tree.

See you gets no respect when you got no power and so all you doing is expressing your mighty ignorance of emotion and the greatest lesson you take from a positive female is how to control your emotions. Now that's a lesson i had to take in the dark while nobody was looking so i could evaluate myself to the fullest and i test myself to the fullest now because if you cannot get pulled or pushed emotionally then you done made it! That's really over half of your overall chess lesson of life! It's that female no matter where she goes cause believe me she is going to get hers right or wrong cause like water and air it is there together but when you separate it it is some problems on the real....see you gotta master yourself emotionally in order to mastermind completely. Like i said does it apply to you? So why pay attention to it? Pay the correct and rite attention by learning to listen filtered with your goals in mind yasee....so i'm tapped into my own spiritualities from both sides of my tree and they both the same if you ask me to an extent so i be on the nature trip and they never fail on the real. See when you contract or employ people you got POWER....think how Hannibal Barca is thinking or was depending on your musemint of realness...see like Hannibal Barca is still being studied cause he is the greatest and greater at the same time and i put that on everything and you can even see it in the art of war and peace still today! Seriously....you wanna be the feared? Okay then combined Niccolo Machiavelli and Mansa Musa and you got your Royal Family from the Roots to the Top of the Tree who came from nothing to grow and kept growing plus Scribes plus your own Currency?!?! That's not even the one tenth of it really....okay put Hannibal Barca mindset with let's say Queen Ranavalona mindset and now look at Tunisia and Madagascar today when it comes to trading...now let's put an upgrade of technology to it with ships and a trade route to and from several signed union countries...let's say Haiti and Dominica you know the one Prime Minister Eugenia Charles use to rule for over 18 years...and you get a serious dynamic of businesses and economies who list each other on their Stock Market Exchanges usually their GDPs and more and basically these countries cannot be beat as the envious sit back and watch from the sides plotting cause they jealous and Tourism can make or break any country, territory, state, town and etc you feel me? If nobody is visiting you and you done setup all this magnificent attractions then instantly you loosing monies by the hours which is called an "over-supply" and you see this with stores all the time as they have to do what? Create sales...discounts...any type of "get-off" in order to get the new supply in and see the streets has perfected this game of supply and demand that's why if you gotta charge related to any drugs you done for trying to get that degree in scientific pharmacy cause they know you done mastered it and if you get in the legality of the game then you would rule it! Same goes to gangmasters trying to get into the mercenary force and politics righ? Shyte you done ruled it...if you get in cause everybody who was under you gon stick to you and get in too you feel me? The closest thing to that is security though unarmed if you got charges that cannot be expunged or pardon and you back to square one which is jobs if you ain't Outlawing intelligently cause who said the car cannot be turned into an asset instead of leaving it as a liability? And since you feeble-minded you ain't reading and writing nor paying attention cause that music got gone no matter the genre you know unless it is an instrumental....and don't let them painted toenails hair breasts a particular voice of tone game and minutes run up on you or play peek a boo and you paid her attention instead of your thought of an Empire? Man you done...9 months later(which a child is not bad as that is your next in line Dynasty move just don't give her no negative power to fuhk yo Empire down if she trifling and etc. and dodge her friends and female family just in case too cause they be envious jealous and lustful on the low low) or a jail sentence later or another lifetime reborn again or married into you don't know who or the rite one not the right one which is all too the good and steal her away just like that like disappear on everybody like dip on out or just you just move into another country where they waiting on hand and foot and best be prepared cause wishes do come true while you ignorantly not moving....anyway just make sure you got that POWER and it ain't got nothing to do with your luxuries or whatever nah...it's your business plan put into use to excel into a thriving successful business for life. Now you got the "juice"....

See somebody has to put a Stock Market Exchange righ? This is where the Banks profit the most as well as small business when you change over from any type of business structure to a C Corporation. As you see the knowledge been here for decades it is just you are not seeing no effort to build...banks are declining and that is a fact and when i mean banks i mean your banks the black ones if you are a colorist and their racism now if you are talking about american then the banks are increasing as a whole then again so are the currencies and see this is what happen when you are constantly stuck in fear 24/7 cause it has nothing to do with you working your tail off and you tired nah. See if you are working your tail off to produce a better vision everybody can see then it is constructed then yeah it is a positive workforce seriously. All you need to do is follow the money trail....see the one thing black folks haven't figured out is are they are going to be american or go back to their lineages once and for all and it doesn't matter if it is here and yonder and see that is the great divide which is killing them besides the abortion rate and homosexuality as nobody is standing up besides Dr. King's niece which is almost not even heard of or seen yet that is to be expect when your country has a propaganda to push across the masses. I mean i am glad i seen other countries and how they operate seriously. And a University of tribes is greater for culture producing and unity than ever. Forget the nonchalant and wishy washy ones and silent ones yes yes...roll with the underdawgs like a video game i use to play back in the days called NBA Live. I use to pick the worst teams and beat the smack out of dudes from time to time and they always said if i could do that much damage and win on several occasions then they would hate to see what i would do with a team of the best. I practiced this in reality on the dirt courts to grass courts to the stone courts of jailhouse rules to up-north rules and all you know. I done played ball on in California and i done been semi-pro before my MCL said uh uh at the first play of the opening game of the season...i was going to take the inbound pass in the left corner after my SG stole the ball and it rolled off the competitor foot out of bounds and just turn into the baseline as word was like stick me hard so they did and i was like in my head as soon as i hit the baseline off the turn immah make i pumpfake slightly and then me and the Center plus PF are on for an alley to get the crowd hyped righ? Cause people was ready for it and my body went but the knee didn't and the ref so it and immediately he called the timeout lol...man the ref was like man you moved so quick you left your legs behind you and laugh lmao...i trained hard as heck personally for that shyte but i still play but not like that though and so you gotta have confidence in your team and use their skills to the fullest and i learn that in the military with squads i had over a period of two years ranging from different ages and background and you feel like a babysitter but that is inappropriate to say cause everybody has problems from marriage to psychology problems to academics and so forth and then you got very few who has none who are are just oughtright fearless. I done had many experiences with other country's troops and it is interesting to see men and women of uniform in many places exchanging information of why they joined and why they were leaving or staying to include the economy and businesses and i just kept all of that info to the brain you know. So when i see the news in all i be like man that ain't even true you putting people lives at stakes and jeopardy not don't get it twisted it be some direct opposites of humans everywhere and it is war battle and fights everywhere as some are seen and others are not. Like every troop i came across pretty much agreed it is more problems locally than afar everyday and see that is the name of the game to project out to keep from probing into the core of the problem and most problems start at home. See you can't see that everyday now can you? Nope. See you got niches in an economy and neighborhoods and communities and homes and apartments and manufactured homes to the homeless to the hotels even...and of course the millage rate can tell you was is really going on and who is who and it really comes down to individuals doing their own thang or how they perceive stuff cause at every level it is corruption...in the church it is corruption...masonic lodges it is corruption...big time corporations corruption...nonprofits corruption...it is just too much to focus on and propaganda is what it is to keep you from focusing on the core of you and your family foremost. Most people in the downtrodden areas can even imagine their children being a team or corps let alone themselves doing major greatness so they just become satisfied in doing whatever to survive even if it is backstabbing on the low low or outright upfront to just separation from you and others into a society you might fear or not then again stuck as a color of the opposite of an enemy or not or altogether. You know politics has basically killed the culture of black people who are nothing but a bunch of tribesmen and women from afar and near...politics killed them cause you cannot be yourself in politics as you got an image to project to please the public so when you come back home everything is all real and subjective. It's nowhere to run...it is nowhere to hide. And like my Muthaz use to tell me all the time with company who didn't mean no good with and to me that it is best to be alone so you know who you are and where you are going than pressured to be with a crowd who you really do not know and where they are going and you gon see who is your family or not...see they done been there and done and kept many bold secrets from us and i mean us as in my branch yasee cause like my moms said sometimes you don't wanna hear the answers of every question cause some of them answers might disappoint you and bring you down...and see i got those answers about a people and i found out within myself that i had to just let go cause we all human at the end of the day and night but on the real...this is bullshyte and you get tired of it so you learn to clean yo own buttocks then shower or bath in the morning and not nobody's else. I just watched all the films i could of a people black and got so many stories told to me worldwide from East to West and that truth serum hurts like no other man it hurts and you gotta just gotta face the facts and be humble like the great depression righ? I thought that didn't exist on the real like i thought it was a film of lies or some sort until some vets in a hospital started to speak up about the past and i was like dayum this stuff is happening on the real and this genocide stuff is realer than ever you know...like you cannot even be sad about it and can't even cry a tear as it is too much work to do for your own family tree and just removed them from the whole mess like a rotten soil raped of all the nutrients it has leaving all the roots to die and you gotta get yours out immediately before it hits home to your tree. I done loss 3 cousins and probably countless babies to the abortion methods like when you look at the dudes killing themselves with the guns and homosexuality and the females killing the generations before they even born including homosexuality you just i just look to the left and then i look to the right to see who is the killer inside participating in the problem cause i am a solution which and who is outnumbered greatly! So i got three choices you know...either hood out like the Cobra on ground and swim through the times in the water somewhere else or Hawk and Falcon from above or be balance to know when to use those type of senses in order to be there for my family tree through thick and thin and the only to escape it is to leave the youngest country who created it or helped or gather together within a tribe or tribes to keep hundreds to thousands alive and unify that'away yasee cause unifying with city people ain't happening...they too domesticate like pet animals and will not survive when the doodoo hits the fan they ain't prepared by no means are they prepared and i see everyday and night. People don't understand that what is happening afar is nothing compared to what is happening in your own town...you just can't see it cause you are subjective to it all...when i went to Mississippi i thought and knew for sure i was living in the 1800s the late part to the 1960s including LA and like i said some parts are rougher than others where the most action need to be handled but when you are spiritually torn and stomped then it is no-one their upstairs psychologically and that is it for your emotions cause your positive emotions drive you and when you ain't positive no more always in a rut and can't do this or that then you done psyched yourself out completely of the feeling of overcoming it all. True indeed it all starts in the mindset yet that thought needs that drive yasee to make thangs happen...you can be personal about it all or be about your business and economics. If you got no business then it is no way you can effect and affect your economy locally or nationally and even afar if you got passports and dual citizenships. And check out out here of how they patternized your situations if you let them they come at you with their sexuality if not that then it is their racism then if not that it is their colorism and if not then crime and the rate then it is foods oh then it is the beauty and on and on psychologically then keep the rotation of all of this going like planets in orbit and made a planetary system out of it and the only way to get out of it is to do what? Mind Your Own Business. If you like me then you probably making moves to make your Tree royal entirely from roots to tippy top. Know who you are and speak when only spoken too. And please do further yourselves in Education so you can move and adapt anywhere. Education of a business and economics side and tribal side cause you going to need the tribes on the real i betcha that all day long and night. All the knowledge out here comes from the tribes worldwide....don't believe me then go and ask them....now that's real plus fact plus the truth.

If you like me and have solution(s) you just keep on with them and employ people. Within my Outlaw series you are going to links and even from my blogs before you are going to solution(s) from different angles to help get people on by. Like there are actual credit unions built as a family and some as communities and some churches and see you gotta right there find the likeminded folks to change the whole upside down problem and make everything balance you see what i'm saying? If you trying to come out and make a Currency note then look at the Berkshares and more and the law themselves and just go for yours. I'm gon do it! The University? I'm gon do it! Without no funds from nobody like asking this and that nah just straight outta my own pockets and i got that estimate for a down payment too! Yup. Like i could easily take my credit score and build the funds up to do a franchise righ but why though? It is not my cup of tea at all...follow your dreams and proceed with caution and make a change. You do not have a job? Get a skill. Simple as that and then turn your skill into a School of Trade and see that's when you start changing the economy of yours locally cause the unemployment goes down and statistics get put out by the bureaus plus the crime rate goes down and abortion rate goes to include the crime and types of abortions cause nothing is a vacuum you see. Let you get your degree in Med and Health at let's say Bastyr University of a Duality from an allopathic and naturopathic side and you be the first one in your family to have a hospital built or wellness center reconstructed to treat and heal patients of the major illnesses. Get a team of you all and one be a Dentist the other a Massage Therapist the other a Physical Therapist the other a Nutritionist the other a Herbalist the other Insurance Company and supply your own form of insurance as a Wellness Center like booyah baby!! Find your likemined folks and you stick together so your dreams can come true as well as others. Life goes on and don't be worry about their society just build up your own society you feel me....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back