Black Poetry : Outlaw: Trilogy of a Militant Monstah

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, May 3, 2017.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I got an
    Option and Reserve Exchange
    Bank
    Investment Firm
    immah keep pushing into metamorphic reality
    faces and quotes
    the monetary contracts as my cash notes
    cause after flight lessons
    im taking welding into my hands
    forget they certification system
    i ain't into it
    i'm out for myself
    mold my own currency plates
    contract my artist exclusively
    get my own paper bought
    i know it is a paper mill out up for sale
    if i cannot get my hands on my own paper mill
    to include my own cotton manufacture
    then i will construct one together
    a merger process
    small one and not entirely gigantic
    when dem ideas cross my clear skies
    my two eyebrows
    and my whole Edocherokeeian face frown
    a piercing meanmugging
    like that hawk from above seeing the prey down below on scope creep
    yeah
    the transformation of a realist
    my mindset over obsolete matters static
    falcon eyes and sharper talons
    i need to due damage
    forget the fronting and flipping your acrobatics
    immah cross my obstacles out everytime my print walks
    stalk you down with my tireless roots of intensity multiplying destined projectiles of critical defeat you down written
    up my knowledge to my right and left sides of the brain to gain acceleration flamethrowing nebulae explosions style
    your soot ashes blown
    who cares about your booty and your loot
    if you the winter then opposite meet your heat
    cause i am my own true race galloping with Night Mare
    flashing
    the unknown times headlined as the Day Dreamer
    set'tripping on me will only arise the silent guerrilla multimillionaire out of me quicker
    cause i guarantee to do and die with honor
    taken as an oath of a Young Ancestor so fading me is not possible
    positively psychoactive i be the trilogy of a militant monstah!(echoing)

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I write my own real
    read my scriptures written to my own brain as the necessary temperature increases
    the savageness of my known enemies meet swift defeat
    they all fall down completed as incomplete
    without an index or a table of contents
    fuhk they alarms...
    cause i am my own prophetic militant monstah....

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    And nothing is new under the Sun
    get an educated brain....

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    and the -ah do not stand for no hebrew association nah...it stands for ampere hour. You gotta bring your scribing to life and empower it with the real and get in these young aspirants' head fully and light them up like Lewis Latimer....

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Make the students out there study yo chit forever and ever you will be an artifact. Yeah. I stay combining Ancestors like an algebraic equation and sentence a student's thought process on orbit for however i want and need them to be until my Sun and Moon reveals the answers to them when they negative ego settle humble before the afternoon sunrise. This one i used the four elements like ok....4 Elements( Maya Angelou + Mansa Musa + Lewis Latimer + Imhotep + 2Pac) = Trilogy of a Militant Monstah

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Like i cannot wait to teach my art secretly from my own Temple as scribes of a society...working with my sciences and maths like i'm suppose too and see this is what you suppose to be teaching the youth how to do so their intelligence is off the meter and unmeasured so their intellectual capacity burst like a Monstah...fuhk frankenstein this is reality which involves Chemistry and Language Arts you know...whatever you combine mathematically to graph their mindset positively as each brain represents a point per coordinate making a trigonometric wave...the lesson is to be on one chord and use your physics with superior force. I'm done. Next!

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    When you need the economy to change you must use the Ripple Effect as each grade are the drops into a body of creation maintaining a 360 of constant correlation of true outward positivity which most of the time you can only see the shallow results though underneath how much has really changed? Depends on the weight of the drop to ripple further which involves the quantity and quality of the drop plus the timing to keep the ripple pushing and that ripple can be scientifically adjust using geometry graphing each trigonometric wave after each wave pushing after push...like Bruce Lee said be like water....if you got no Stock Market Exchange or anything similar to include your major businesses locally then you ain't making no changes as anybody can make changes with variables. Reality vs Imagination is realer....imagine a Option and Reserve Exchange or Stock Market Exchange near the Mississippi River?? The whole South would change overnight! Imagine one in South Carolina??? Now you got another South changer and they know this....it is a difference between true north and your magnetic north just like real change vs statistical change. I stay in my own zone working and writing on a real change for real and see their society do not really want that cause power cannot be shared and it is no secret....it is a bias and hidden agenda behind every political action and the spokesman or woman is just a face of it all. The Pentagon taught me that....

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I'm posting this again for anybody out there who do not know what is really happening about business and economics...the Latinos have a Stock Market Exchange and lists the Caribbean on there also so you already know it ain't no such thing as that hostility towards the majority of original people lineage-wise it is just all bullcrap from a CIA perspective (they use it for security measures from a psychological stance cause if you never went nowhere in your life then you cannot think without them and go off everything they put out as true so therefore you are prone to be silenced within as a true racist for Self evolutionary-wise) and they do it all the time over in South Korea as you can still hear the North Koreans same ole propaganda pa over the whole entire peninsula almost trying to get people to switch over to being North Koreans....propaganda can be deadly or a blessing depending on how you look at it as i use for a smokescreen knowing i know what is going on like a football screen righ? Dump the ball to the tailback or tightend while the secondary and linebackers lost you go the opposite way pushing up the field for at least 10 to 30 yards is what it is design for. Nothing but game....yeah the name of it is called the Miami Stock Exchange. You gotta do your research on the real and just get through cause on the real life is a traffic jam dimensionally. Be empowered and stay true to yourself by ridding the negatives out your brain to see a brighter and sunnier day cause nightfall is about to happen again depending on "when"....yeah the Trilogy of a Monstah....

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Stay an Outlaw and not a villain and just keep pushing for yours for my guy and non-trifling female who is true to herself....and study the Stock Market Exchange to see how you can create one as the knowledge is out there and been out there before technology called the brain and your higher intelligence with constant stride of undying intellect...i be teaching my niece this and she is an Aquarius so you already know we build and build everytime i come around and she gotta be better than me cause when i die she next up cause i ain't having no children as i have too much work to put in for my family called mind over matters....i set'trip everyday and night in order to grow up a more rite soul reaching goals like i'm suppose to instead of participating in negative spiritual contracts involving the use of my monies to get ahead in my monopoly's chess of business and economics....an illogical female all about the now can call it cheap vs my wiser chess move of Self is called futuristically living step by step...little do she know i am riding with her future self day and night as she cannot see me nor herself spiritually...i go back and remake them all if i can into my Monstahs...supply them with the demand of silks and minks as i hit their memory bank with my spiritual chit of design transforming heat raised they intelligence level intellectually keeping their eyes on superiority forwarding on militantly stepping as the feat....i defeat weak females positively intentionally let em break they own steel collars to defeat havoc slapping reactiveness down mashing preventatively at all times they will remain dodging tragic representing the intelligent order of the starry elite Queen Nyabinghi i think i done created another Monstah!!!!(echoing)....

10. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    They just can't feel me like a true racist do i'm too positively psychoactive....i be practicing this everyday and night hitting weak females to the dome with a quote or an astronomical sentence and they pause seeing it inside they auditorium....you can see them searching for answers...all on they faces....i make em pause their script to think and by universal law she suppose to receive...Law of Gender and Law of Opposite.....