Black Poetry : Outlaw: Trade Routes, Private Roads and My City Centre

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
i can hit your set i can hit your set...i can hit your set channel live like this and like that changing frequencies...i can hit your set channel live like this and like that changing frequencies...geah i can hit your set channel live like this and like that changing frequencies tell em Imhotep there ain't no killing we the facts and truths you will never see me in a fake club partying with live dead folks you would most likely see me solo of all ways on a 1982 motorcycle cruising to the next destination it ain't no such thing for me as a vacation connecting dot to dot i was told by my elders to keep us going cause they did all they could regardless of their positives and negatives i pickedup the our fumble and keep my tree growing all for the survival see it is just the militant minded survivalist in me to my fullest flanking from a side my obstacles can't see me see i be steadily creeping on a come up like sunflower with my leaves up for the sunny praise following the shining helplessly ignoring the rest your world as it is a waste of my six sigma time you see i'm highly focused into my authoritative maxims Big Mann cause on those posters are still faces saying wanted dead or alive underlined my soul 2 keep tapping more into the unseen evolving into a positive relentless ghost putting in more work off the radar completing my sales of my real estate be them parcels me who is from Edo and Cherokee and Benjamin Banneker who is from Dogon of Mali exchange questions and answers a type of lingo only a student of city planning asks his Teacher his Teacher speaks scenic get out the map and map your own trade route privatized to and from quietly never asking about any prices hit they every office from start to end meaning do your recon to see where the hangups can be leaked out creating stalls plus know the nearby communities and how they hang who they really representing so i am totally synced into his thought processing cause all i ever needed was a city center with a pumping heart beat plan after walking and observing within city centres worldwide i can honestly say after seeing moods swang to them embassies or not i know how to architect mine on sketch paper i got my architect's ruler and engineer's scale ramping my education about myself up another notch keeping highly focused going absolutely heir in the opposite direction of them siren lights...another dead body released another soul they caught their flight and so getting my pilot's license is critical after finishing up my 3-4 years of commercial driving add that trade onto my whole entire 13 School University building my own Empire from West to East connecting cause i got guts plus business and economics of my gains makes me a better giant preying on my dreams like a set of eyes blades of grasses wavering across them poised and ready to pounce dear great grandfather i am turned out hoping to see well pass your age remember when we met after the Ouija meeting? and then again after i passed over those railroad tracks in the country where your foot released off the gas pedal i wasn't even there i got that story told to me and i felt your presence as the winds blew i was a just kid before entering 11th grade as my dog left my side tail tucked ran back to the house scared hairs stood up on his back as he barked i knew you and me had to me again after i was knee high and so i know now i gotta do what we gotta do i felt you as i crossed back over the railroads...now death be thinking just because you taking away some of my family members of my entire tree doesn't mean you instilling fear in me and i can't be stressing cause my father figures from all sides are dropping like flies cause they wasn't educated enough to know about health from the root side again but fuhk that i'm keeping my pops with me while on this true mission and most of my cousins who are down cause we real brothers to the endless straight mobbing deep and it ain't no way you gon inflitrate to divide and conquer us or our plan cause a passport is a passport plus citizenships can be dual and on and on plus i got a bank in mind with an options and reserve exchange gee as long as i stay upright pulling strings and not giving no dayum about they offbrand females and their highly praised fuhkups either you see this is roots only minus their colors and their races and their genocidal politics installing our own chess pieces making our own city flourish successfully me from the Edo and Cherokee and Benjamin Banneker from the Dogon of Mali ciphers intelligently i can hit your set i can hit your set...i can hit your set channel live like this and like that changing frequencies...i can hit your set channel live like this and that changing frequencies...geah i can hit your set channel live like this and like that changing frequencies tell em Imhotep there ain't no killing we the facts and truths....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back