cause one will condemn you from the front
as the other one backstabs
so i sports my hair
into a planet i only know of
inside of my own universe
spinning knowledges on axises
from an astronomer axiom you see
or i can farm my thought patterns
into 16 rows tilled back to my brain stem and beginning of my spinal cord with whatever vegetable
put my cowrie shells from the West Coast of Afrika
on each end to represent my Vodun's essence is in the heir
by riteful lineage
or flat-iron mine to let you know my Cherokee spirit is lighter as the wind blows
my charm stills eyes frozen souls stare as if i got my Night Mare outside waiting
and i could...
yet i keep myself growing up
with no guns by my side
though i got my pen and pad
white sheets with or without lines
voice recorder on my phone too including the notepad
cause i got artifacts to get right
minding my own business to my depths living longer without flesh is too tight
militant minded young ancestor to my brain on a mission to keep communication with likeminded people
cause an intelligent order has always been above the law as the ignorant remain feeble
i always told myself i would get my family tree out of harm's way
meaning laying my life down to live a greater cause
i done lost a few cousins who was dear to me
blood on my clothes with dem screams out my brain and ears yasee
never again will i feel the hand of a family member's cold body
cause the same shyte that could happen to you could sho happen to me
that's why i tread cautiously and never fearing any yasee
i done been busted at by known roots who mistaken me for being black
the same goes for mercenaries who be thinking they still in western movies
putting situations in colors using colorism knowing good well they can't see me
label me incorrectly on my driver's license
uses my birth certificate to be resold again and again
then again those are all matters
cause my 16 rows on my head must be met on-ground yasee
i wrote myself into a mystic following my own steps secured with a key
i got no time to be a threat to your society
business and economics is the gain while you and yours keep tangled lost
play your part while i play mine
and make sure you get your forms downloaded from the local gov't website
get your hand and monies right
keep those books that correlate to your every move
listen to instrumental music more on the real soul side
along the lines of instrumental musical formations
without no voices
recorded live or inside a studio
just instruments and sheet music
or freestyle
changes brain frequencies
if you got a skill worthy of pursuing into a school
then don't throw away that thought
be a dreamchaser and chase it
stalk your future self down
now switch places including attire
and keep going cause gimmicks are up
either you teach the real or get your knees scuffed....

Ain't nothing with comparing yourself to others from a phenotype aspect and even getting ancestral tests done from different sponsors comparing footprints to others out there by going to the countries and even getting a veneration done....you gotta start somewhere to even gathering family information and just going searching for tombstones and towns to the ships or just any type of artifacts you can find to get you there and be content then start your transformation...if you got kids they rely on it. The whole point of living is knowing how you are going to live happily. The worst thing for me happened and that was time and time again everybody asked me where i was from and they didn't me a town i born in nah...they meant lineage wise cause handing down a color is exactly what negative society's plans are heading and they are effective at it brainwashing the masses and taking away proof you even existed and as a matter of fact dark skin so called white people are the new black yasee...they started that lingo between themselves a long time ago plus playing with your head in the movies to the public educational books hell they even tried to ban Maya Angelou cause to date i believe she is still the only one who has put a dent and i mean a small dent...it's others out there but when you focus on white and black issues you draw your focus off the basics of true culture at hand and that is writing and reading. I mean i am still teaching me youth of my tree how to write in cursive and explaining to them how the english language written is basically mathematic equations using criminal justice tactics from an astronomical degree. It's to the point people do not want to be themselves cause even the kids hearing it is bad to be themselves by lineage as their counterparts got it bad and when the bad shows you up and tell you it ain't true then you feel confused and bamboozled....so who is lying to you constantly, yourself or negative society? And it ain't nothing wrong with developing yourself into a road model which you can see yourself following your own road....

If being my lineages is wrong vs everybody then consider me a lone rider....cause from Edo i can span out roots everywhere 360 wise and reach out to touch and contract to include the Cherokee of the Five Nations i can do the same thing cause it is all business and economics...i think the last thing for me is pretty much helping the ones who attend my University know themselves by doing the necessary testing and initiations including veneration so written proof of who they are can go down for the record and each one can get a custom curriculum built for them and not just a mass thing like putting cows through the same process or hens and chicks you know cause that's all they doing is running kids through a system like animals to be used into their companies which never provides for the communities unless it is an agenda behind it all yet running to another city isn't exactly the solution cause wherever you go you gotta conform in order to adapt and a smart one will adapt cause your body do adapt to outside environments and so will the offspring more and more. How many ways can you outlaw? Infinite....at least when i employ or contract it is all for the extinct and on the verge of extinction people cause culture is an artifact and they deserve to be heard loud and clearly and what i am doing has already been done in the past with less monies by females and males alike so you already know it is on....like Mansa Musa i'm get my scribes together and dream team and we gon write and own real estate on the real into Math and Science affecting the game from a different angle unnoticed then we will start the opening of our University incorporated spanning from the West one time then Latin America and Afrika cause i'm down to my Ancestor's fullest and mine too...and i haven't forgotten Islands or countries occupied by waters either....though it first starts with this delivery from a passenger and commercial level then escalating into landscaping again and on and on at a stopping point then securing the maturity on everything forever and ever Vodun.

Follow your own road and focus....and see what i learned is never compete against no one...just be ready for your last times cause your last times will be out to get ya by any means necessary. Support the correct communities and be prepared to put in work obtusely and abstractly....and i really do not care about fear just as long as i see dem signs meant only for me then im good im content and i know what to do next cause i rather be proactive than reactive.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back