Black Poetry : Outlaw: Stay Educated

A person who is degreed is just a person who is degreed and see you put your hand into another aspect of survival to get that land and secure your youth on that property now you done clocked on to another degree...you learn yourself by lineage and you done clock onward some more to another degree...you building your Empire clocks you onward by degrees you see me clearly? You be that Waterdrop into a dormant lake and Ripple to wake and shake it positively. You and others as a Team like i use to tell dudes young as 14 and so on to just stick together as a Team like one do this and the other do that and those trades and skills must make a Circle so no-one can break it and you make it the Original Circle and not like a silly club or played out high school adultish fad nah you change the training of your tree and do it bonsai to where even War gotta move on...have you ever seen a Japanese Maple? Landscaping can change your whole entire thought process as it is artistic dealing with the frequency of the mind and language associated with it....make a landscaping so remarkable that you cannot find a word to associate the picture with it and all war stops cause you are not trying to fight through or search through prenotions and subconsciousness nah you are actually at peace and still. See anybody can learn from nature...unfortunately we try not to understand due to the systematic programming of fear vs freedom. And see every true soul knows the cost of freedom is your life...you gotta be Selfless and even physical expiration which oh well you gotta go one day or night and many dredge not thinking about it but eh what ever happened to your Trust Fund and Estate and of course Protection for your Generations huh? If you taught them correctly then you should not be scared of dying now should you? Cause they are you...you are just reborn as a replica of them i mean go ahead and look at them sometimes and just smile to yourself and wonder how long will you really live on not only as an individual you but through them literally and seriously knowing that you are them? I mean you do know that right? That's why the whole entire Royal Tree is important and each and every member from each Branch plays their part. i have met so many people who are afraid to meet their own people yet reside to be closer with outsiders and i question them sometimes like how rational is that you know? You are not even connected to your own Royal Tree and have no time to seek out others of it to make you and yours and everybody stick together during hard and easy times? Like you actually are in fear of knowing thyself until it is a shame behind closed doors...i know for a woman it is more than a man and for a man it can get even equally as shameful when you wanna build something and you afraid to go to the men of you due to fear...cause see when you look at them you are indeed facing reality as the mirror and not like others....but you feel good when you do meet them and the Royal Tree gets an extra ummph! like a strengthening needed and better protection to your overall family. If you need help you got it! If you need to expand your business you got it! How many business started out as family and has reigned every since then? Many people worry about the outside when you should be proactive on what is going on on the inside....cause if your Royal Tree is diseased then they and the Generations will never see the outside again to even change it or be apart of the overall change positively. You can continue to be a coward or face yourself in the mirror cause don't nobody know the trouble you see and been through except the mirror huh? Did you tell it to someone then? Oh how did it affect them? And when you hear people out here are being killed just remember it is war out here and battles are everywhere just not adjacently close to you while you might be fighting yourself but it happens and you gotta hold on and be strong. Every Royal Tree has a chance to make a difference and provide a better Landscape to the overall Generations to come and it is up to you to choose how you will affect their society forthcoming....think about that Moth you come across at night like you gotta wonder how in the heck does it make it through the darkness and i tell ya everytime i see the moth next to the light i be like inside i be saying immah stay close to the light too shooooot...i done seen the otherside and been on the otherside and it's real and this time i ain't gon have no feelings or attachments like i am getting prepared and staying ready like forget getting prepared you gotta be ready for whatever and it ain't nothing but hell out here or whatever nonreligious you gotta get to your inner being of peace or whatever synonymous and just kick it with the catfish below and watch it stop to see if you looking below as it feels you above....it's like you waiting to live you know? Like you getting wiser and wiser and more knowledgeable i know be knowing all this is just temporary you know like the human body and all this stuff and none of the religions scriptures can even touch what i done seen cause lies are going to be lies yet but you keep a secret to your youth like i do and be liver than ever if you like me im not afraid of life...cause once you become afraid you become death killing everything around you negatively you know weighing others down and all....no you uplift em as high as you can and give the palm trees a slap on the their palms cause you just helped someone bounce happily ever after...it's a Soul ting you know

And once everyone around you starts to understand and overstand there is no such thing as a color human being that it is all one race then you know whatever happening is working...crushing the political agenda at least from one side. Bring the men back into the homes crushes the other political sides. Making small businesses go Stock Market helps an economy and that is a crushing blow...and last but not least preserving the Tribes cause they the ones with the knowledge and wisdom which everybody keeps running back and forth too yet do not give them the credit deserve so you gotta help them be sovereign and produce schools of them to keep the Roots alive cause if you don't then whatever they say you are will be done and it will be no way in proving who you are and trust me they are already doing it while you cannot even tell a story of your great great grandparents and so you will hand down no uplifting story to your children because of your selfishness and downright ignorance and see that is the worst thing you can do is be apart of the stunt-growth to the children after you who will one day grow up and be like you never helped me so why should i respect you? What you did for me as a individual person locally? I do not even remember your face so tell me again who are you anyway? Oh you just participated in an era as a body with emotions but never did anything huh? You think i rather listen to a member of the Dogon of Mali or a Black Person in the States? I rather listen to that member of the Dogon of Mali of course i mean shyte....that black person cannot tell me anything i do not already know now that member of the Dogon of Mali it will take a lifetime and some more you feel me? Ghana the same. Ivory Coast the same. Shona People the same. Morocco the same. Ethiopia the same. Madagascar the same. India the same. Mexico the same. Brazil the same. Islands the same. Hawaii the same. Australia the same. And it goes on and on and on....The Five Nations the same. The tribe near Mississippi River who wore the raccoon masks and all the same. Where you think they get the "coon" stuff from? See you gotta know you histories...and that is a start to your overall growth cause each strain of a human has a lineage whether you wanna realize it or not. The choice is yours and many are ready to be left behind as everybody is not apart of the onward movement and you just learn to watch your back and leave them be cause they are not teachable they are just set in their ways and you do the minimum if not that for them. It is like a flower trying to grow up but it got all this death or dead on it well you take it off and watch it grow up. All it takes is just that...you outlive them watch them become a lie and die cause the truth moves onward and stays actively growing up righ? Okay then. Vodun.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back