unless it is all about business and economics
and you can see that for yourselves
cause nobody holds a position over nobody else
and i done died to come back with proof to let you know the truth and fact
and my family can give it to you like that picture for picture
you can be a fool all day long
and "think and feel" it is you
and like that ole sermon in a church
them words might be heating yo seat up a bit more than expected huh?
And i'm not even into religions...
done been to some many until it is ridiculous
people said white churches hate black people
well when i was black in England with my homie Fred remembers
when went all in those churches just to find out proof
and came back with solid evidence rocking their church
for the most part and was asked to come back!!!!
You cannot believe and be around people these days and nights in time
cause most are scared to the maximum waiting on somebody to die for them
in order to step up!
Now let you make it by using your sheer intelligence and they hate you still
like it is true with black and white people...you cannot please these fools no matter what
and see i learned from my elders who has been there and done that
and i should have taken heed to their words years ago
and now i am cool and right now coasting
cause in the United States it is a genocide ongoing...
so if you likeminded like me then watch your back on the real now
cause once you find yourself then people will start to put themselves against you
cause some people just will not overstand your thought process and heart no matter what and it is a shame
but like i said i am an escapegoat and you cannot blame me
i was just blessed with sheer genius of who i am
and some down rite muthas from the Islands to the West Coast of Afrika cause i gotta give it up
and the Central to the South back to Mexico the people of Mexico
yeah they showed me around California and helped me speak spanish and was there for me
when i was down and out on the real
and so i can never participate in the senseless behavior of a people who just will not get it together
and i am not down with it no more...
it's like a high school day all over again if you ain't down with them
then you out and bullied and all this and that and threatened
when a few is looking at you from the otherside like go while you can cause it aint all good
i mean that stuff is true to the maximum on the real
and who cares on the real you feel me?
They got the same opportunities and human brain i got...
i just woke up a whole lot sooner as a kid
like many others
and many others i have came across is actually way more on point who helped me
and many of them was females from the EAST!
Like i thought they was crazy at first you know?
I really did until i started to research and reseach
and then visiting places telling homies i was banging females like this and that
but i was by myself somewhere else trying to know me you know?
Cause hell they wasn't coming...
and it is still like that today...
i put that on my momma and she has seen it even my baby sis has too
and females???!?!?! Man my moms and baby sis has bailed me out emotionally
like almost yelling at me cause i was wasting their time on these females who just don't give a dayum
and won't let that stupidassattitudeshyte go!
Like who cares about that on the real
like like look up the stars huh...just for a minute
and just see yourself and that dude righ?
Okay you are a star so what is the problem????
So when i speak my mindset people get nervous
but when people speak theirs i just sit back observe
and take it in and see people told me to stop that
cause it builds up like it builds you up with nothing but they projected bullshyte
especially them females on the real
them negative ones...
and see if you are like me
who got information to help and share to likeminded folks out there
cause the universe vibrates you know
then take this in and separate the pieces you need from the nots
just like i do for you on-ground and on the world wide web
i just cannot be fake with this stuff no more
and see the soros and frats live in they own world right?
Shyte you do not hear me talking about killing another black folk over my dead cousins and baby right?
You don't hear me putting up a sign saying Aborted Babies Matters right?
Which are actually killing more than any death put together...
and dudes like me and you ain't killing us off
it's the white coats and females on the table
then again if you using a condom cause you don't know yourself and she don't either
then you killing
you got that pill?
you killing
you got that injection in your arm?
you killing
you got that ovary (ies) done?
you killing and or done
and do not care cause the truth and facts are it
and it is not me...
shyte go and look it up....
everything i put out here you can look it up yo dayum selves....
just because i am on the rite path doesn't mean i am on the wrong path...
then again it is from your perception
and war and peace is like that
and you gotta have a strong heart and spirit for that
for souls who back and front stab
i mean look in Dr. King who received a stab to the front from a female remember?
He straight up forgave her
and i did the same to the killers of my 3 cousins and baby
three were black males and one a black female
the police who brutalized me in Cali
was white male
the drive-by on me in Cali
was mexican males
and see all of this description stuff
i still forgive people and just move on
i don't care about them on the real
cause i realized what my Great Grandmutha was telling me and my cousins
when we was knee high
that indeed minding your own business is greater for your good
and you will live a whole lot longer
and you take care of your family through and through
then they will take care you
and respect yo name
and fight fo yo name
cause yo name mean something other than a nobody to them
yeah...you was a road model and realass never ignorant getting goals accomplished
and if anybody got a problem with me
then we can solve it yo way or mine
and just remember i ain't afraid to go back home
cause i know where i am going
i done got that taste and flirts with my mindset 24/7
so ain't no male or female gon worry me or mine not one bit
cause i'm convinced to the heart mind and soul i came back to do what i need to do
before going back home again for permanent this time like my family tells me all the time
people die all the time and come back a different person
and you don't me at all
cause if you did then my soul would blindya....

"...just make sho you stay 50 feet away from me while i am doing me positively and we will be alright you understand?? Aight then...."

It's a difference between vibration of likeminded folks with none of that foolishness and trifling folks of a fake revolutionary pushout cause if everything was unified then 1 million people wouldn't march nah they would put monies together everyday and build 365 schools and that is 7 ethnocentric schools built per day or started in each state not even including Afrika...and that's 1 million people out of billions internationally and or worldwide or just in the good ole USA. Tired of the bullshyte and these fake others so i moved on with my family and getting it done my way cause others told me it would be this when you just can't nevermind...let them be who they are and immah be me along with other likeminded folks who helped me cause you can only give a horse water but you can't make the horse drink it...it's on that horse.

The Universe too cool and see the internet allows for others like myself to communicate without even replying to each other cause on ground you can tell something is happening based on the sites others visits. I use the internet for further communication of business and that is it. Everything else is by book and people from other countries. I speak or try to speak to other people in their perspective language including writing...as you see try you feel me cause Mandarin is pretty difficult but the Chinese are willing to teach only the truly intelligent and intellectual cause they do have a tight circle; guess i was lucky and started to show them i was interested by actually doing it via tongue and hand. And that is what got me into a couple contracts with them as far as delivery goes....the call me family actually and same as the latinos who varies at a restaurant i go to cause they are coming in more from the Central and South America now. Man the truckers are definitely helping me to eliminate which companies i should be messing with or not pretty cool. Karma is greater than anything cause you help out others like yourself and keep going. This is how i pay my dues...cause karma is no joke yasee and so far i just been getting more and more money my way again as i have been prepared and i always tell people you will not get the monies you need unless you are prepared or destined to claim that part of your whole arrow then it is on you....i don't be messing with these females out here cause it is no place in my life for none of no kind of way personally and never will be...i don't be hanging with no homie who ain't about his own Empire building cause i wanna see who is who in order for me to know who to deal with as those last times always remind me of the whys and why nots. Most dudes i remember are just out there swinging life of how they lead it and i ain't down with it to be even entertained by it no more cause it ain't me and you gotta stop associating yourself with people like that...you will not see me hanging with masonics nor frats either cause i ain't down to be holding down positions within a government or controlling regardless even though their positivity i congrat them on for being their top of their cream or league you feel me. I was just raised differently by the roots in all so all in all you can definitely see everybody looking at each other like who is who are they this and that trying to figure out how to be comfortable and uncomfortable around each other and you the females are definitely going to be inconsiderate as always to the max cause of they negative ego to the public who is opposite of them though looked at as positive to the society of them attracting and it never fails and i be loving it cause no one knows me or my race i am in cause it ain't over and as a matter of fact i am learning more of my whole entire Tree in depth which is spreading out more and more yasee. I stay moving and keep it moving cause my last grandma i got still be asking me why ain't left again for good yet and i tell her cause i am working on it cause she don't wanna see me get into trouble since coming back to the united states cause she know how the united states eat the youth for dinner breakfast and lunch cause you gotta remember if my memory serves me correct that the united states is the youngest country on this planet and everybody around it is getting pretty tired of it to mention...it's only a matter of time before it becomes totally mercenary and see right now you are seeing just bits and pieces of it like starting battles for its reasoning which in theory if you down with it all then by all means go ahead cause politics has always been the trickster to all of the decisions made of a people once they give up their power into a political faction either by PAC Political Action Committee or just families and corporations. See i am tapping into the deeper arts of spirituality for leverage needed to include securing position for my own family tree to monopolize their market chess style and we do not care about politics i can tell you that flat out cause we rather deal straight up and we stay in the woods so we own quite abit of property often moving from north to south during seasons sometimes. We ants on a whole other level and we are getting us together seriously and i do encourage likeminded folks to do the same cause hey it is nothing like Royal Families aka Tribes marrying each other from different branches making sure we don't double kin you feel me. I study my Ancestors down to the tee and software helps you organize much more than usual too. It is alot of work to be done and when you get to that level of thinking you already know what time it is and i just ain't playing around like that no more cause i was toying around with the idea for years almost about 6 six years and then i said to myself let me use my military skills and organize my whole entire tree to the maximum. Imma designate certain people and usually women keep up with everything anyway and you probably wanna get the ones who ain't really doing nothing and pay em to do the service cause after they are the ones who scribes and keep up with the information which stems all the way back to the walls of the pyramids pretty much anywhere those more dominantly in Afrika. Be your own prophet of a non-religious tip and see your plans through by acknowledging to yourself you are indeed real while everybody out here look at you unreal.

You can create your credit union and all and even a bank to and just go forward....all you need is organization. You know i am mathematical so you already know it is own and immah represent cause being a student of Imhotep and Benjamin Banneker i comes at the game and for my tree gain of a different angle like Hannibal Barca be teaching me....how many ways can you attack your obstacles of life and jump over hurdles? it is endless....and you have to be alone to a certain extent like a Shaman on the journey cause i am on that trip too simultaneously....i stay in people dreams so i can tie all of their toes up and make em all fall down cause they tripped themselves up fooling around with they antennas going back and forth cause after who is going to pay an intermediate mastermind any attention? Nobody. And i thank them to the fullest so i can continue to go about my mastery like i am suppose too. I got power to wield and their is a whole lot of unemployed ready to be hired contractors and employees on my radar....everywhere i go all i see is the Garveyian Difference within me and if nobody do not wanna employ or contract em then i will cause building a multiple corps is nothing to a S type corporation....im ten toes down and stay educated and wiser than my last times.

My Great Grandmutha told me to mind my own business and those four words will be carried out as an order already executed. And i will build my own University without no monetary help just pure mathematics and scribes down to make new ethnocentric books based on real geography from a business and economics perspective...i'm coming straight up applied on everything i do and i would be a fool to let any go to another corporation when my mine can be built from and each employee and contractor can be entrepreneurs for themselves cause before anybody can build a school from West to East on my level i will race to be better than my last times and get it done. I just do not see million nor even a thousand people building an ethnocentric school for their own youth cause action speaks louder than words and i came to bring it since i got the plan cause that market is not being tapped into and will not as genocide got its hands on the whole entire people but they children deserve a better life on the real and no seed deserves to grow up into the hands of genocide and you talking about millions which is dwindling down more and more everyday and night now and you can check the numbers online as the abortion clinics minus the other contraceptives are doing their job and see this happens when the female and male do not know thyself and have no real culture....cause a real culture has rites of passage. The children from the Islands and other places does not seem to focus on sex drugs and more as the children of black do....i done seen it with my own eyes and if so it is rare but for the most part you always get the unknown ones who fall prey to the negative statistics and putting up a march with flyers ain't gon do it no more. You gotta put your money where yo mouf at now and these new neighborhoods be building their schools and snatching their youth out the ghettos as they slowly rehabilitate themselves though music plays a heavy part of it also no matter the genre....and that dayum television no matter the hard format programming comes on now...yet i do not downplay and you cannot save everyone and i am not out to do neither as business is business and economics is economics. Everything is personal so therefore it is emotional and i save my emotions now for the times i go visit gravesites i know about...i just do not got no more emotions for no one cause in reality it is the survival of the fittest and i have to be fitter than my last times and also position my whole entire tree the same way. I can't be slipping to no personal shyte no mo especially dem females and i just have this vibe about me that spells do not touch me or get near me cause i ain't yo overnight husband or boy toy or boy dude or homosexual friend or just a toy or play play thing or special friend or nothing....but let it be about business and they wannabe this or that then i'm all ears and pulling out chairs, pens on stand-by oh oh you wanna be a Queen over there or here and stuff?? Sure ting no problem! Do anything i can even roll out a carpet like booyah! There she goes ummm Dogon of Mali or Ghana or Ivory Coast here is she Royal Families over there she got what it takes! But all that other stupid stuff nah get the fuhk out my face quickly before i call up my female cousins to beat yoass down cause you disgust me wityo lying triflingass ways trying to runup on me wityo wannabe trust and shyte. Get the fuhk outta here and don't come back you probable whore slash baby killer. Just being real and honest about who i know from within you see me? Nah you can't...and im on one.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back