Black Poetry : Outlaw: Mind Your Own Business

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, May 1, 2017.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    And as long as
    i mind my own business
    out here and there
    keeping my family close
    and knowing more of my family
    no one else out here matters
    cause unity is not an option
    there is no unity from top to bottom
    unless it is all about business and economics
    and you can see that for yourselves
    cause nobody holds a position over nobody else
    and i done died to come back with proof to let you know the truth and fact
    and my family can give it to you like that picture for picture
    you can be a fool all day long
    and "think and feel" it is you
    and like that ole sermon in a church
    them words might be heating yo seat up a bit more than expected huh?
    And i'm not even into religions...
    done been to some many until it is ridiculous
    people said white churches hate black people
    well when i was black in England with my homie Fred remembers
    when went all in those churches just to find out proof
    and came back with solid evidence rocking their church
    for the most part and was asked to come back!!!!
    You cannot believe and be around people these days and nights in time
    cause most are scared to the maximum waiting on somebody to die for them
    in order to step up!
    Now let you make it by using your sheer intelligence and they hate you still
    like it is true with black and white people...you cannot please these fools no matter what
    and see i learned from my elders who has been there and done that
    and i should have taken heed to their words years ago
    and now i am cool and right now coasting
    cause in the United States it is a genocide ongoing...
    so if you likeminded like me then watch your back on the real now
    cause once you find yourself then people will start to put themselves against you
    cause some people just will not overstand your thought process and heart no matter what and it is a shame
    but like i said i am an escapegoat and you cannot blame me
    i was just blessed with sheer genius of who i am
    and some down rite muthas from the Islands to the West Coast of Afrika cause i gotta give it up
    and the Central to the South back to Mexico the people of Mexico
    yeah they showed me around California and helped me speak spanish and was there for me
    when i was down and out on the real
    and so i can never participate in the senseless behavior of a people who just will not get it together
    and i am not down with it no more...
    it's like a high school day all over again if you ain't down with them
    then you out and bullied and all this and that and threatened
    when a few is looking at you from the otherside like go while you can cause it aint all good
    i mean that stuff is true to the maximum on the real
    and who cares on the real you feel me?
    They got the same opportunities and human brain i got...
    i just woke up a whole lot sooner as a kid
    like many others
    and many others i have came across is actually way more on point who helped me
    and many of them was females from the EAST!
    Like i thought they was crazy at first you know?
    I really did until i started to research and reseach
    and then visiting places telling homies i was banging females like this and that
    but i was by myself somewhere else trying to know me you know?
    Cause hell they wasn't coming...
    and it is still like that today...
    i put that on my momma and she has seen it even my baby sis has too
    and females???!?!?! Man my moms and baby sis has bailed me out emotionally
    like almost yelling at me cause i was wasting their time on these females who just don't give a dayum
    and won't let that stupidassattitudeshyte go!
    Like who cares about that on the real
    like like look up the stars huh...just for a minute
    and just see yourself and that dude righ?
    Okay you are a star so what is the problem????
    So when i speak my mindset people get nervous
    but when people speak theirs i just sit back observe
    and take it in and see people told me to stop that
    cause it builds up like it builds you up with nothing but they projected bullshyte
    especially them females on the real
    them negative ones...
    and see if you are like me
    who got information to help and share to likeminded folks out there
    cause the universe vibrates you know
    then take this in and separate the pieces you need from the nots
    just like i do for you on-ground and on the world wide web
    i just cannot be fake with this stuff no more
    and see the soros and frats live in they own world right?
    Shyte you do not hear me talking about killing another black folk over my dead cousins and baby right?
    You don't hear me putting up a sign saying Aborted Babies Matters right?
    Which are actually killing more than any death put together...
    and dudes like me and you ain't killing us off
    it's the white coats and females on the table
    then again if you using a condom cause you don't know yourself and she don't either
    then you killing
    you got that pill?
    you killing
    you got that injection in your arm?
    you killing
    you got that ovary (ies) done?
    you killing and or done
    and do not care cause the truth and facts are it
    and it is not me...
    shyte go and look it up....
    everything i put out here you can look it up yo dayum selves....
    just because i am on the rite path doesn't mean i am on the wrong path...
    then again it is from your perception
    and war and peace is like that
    and you gotta have a strong heart and spirit for that
    for souls who back and front stab
    i mean look in Dr. King who received a stab to the front from a female remember?
    He straight up forgave her
    and i did the same to the killers of my 3 cousins and baby
    three were black males and one a black female
    the police who brutalized me in Cali
    was white male
    the drive-by on me in Cali
    was mexican males
    and see all of this description stuff
    i still forgive people and just move on
    i don't care about them on the real
    cause i realized what my Great Grandmutha was telling me and my cousins
    when we was knee high
    that indeed minding your own business is greater for your good
    and you will live a whole lot longer
    and you take care of your family through and through
    then they will take care you
    and respect yo name
    and fight fo yo name
    cause yo name mean something other than a nobody to them
    yeah...you was a road model and realass never ignorant getting goals accomplished
    and if anybody got a problem with me
    then we can solve it yo way or mine
    and just remember i ain't afraid to go back home
    cause i know where i am going
    i done got that taste and flirts with my mindset 24/7
    so ain't no male or female gon worry me or mine not one bit
    cause i'm convinced to the heart mind and soul i came back to do what i need to do
    before going back home again for permanent this time like my family tells me all the time
    people die all the time and come back a different person
    and you don't me at all
    cause if you did then my soul would blindya....

"...just make sho you stay 50 feet away from me while i am doing me positively and we will be alright you understand?? Aight then...."

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    It's a difference between vibration of likeminded folks with none of that foolishness and trifling folks of a fake revolutionary pushout cause if everything was unified then 1 million people wouldn't march nah they would put monies together everyday and build 365 schools and that is 7 ethnocentric schools built per day or started in each state not even including Afrika...and that's 1 million people out of billions internationally and or worldwide or just in the good ole USA. Tired of the bullshyte and these fake others so i moved on with my family and getting it done my way cause others told me it would be this when you just can't nevermind...let them be who they are and immah be me along with other likeminded folks who helped me cause you can only give a horse water but you can't make the horse drink it...it's on that horse.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    The Universe too cool and see the internet allows for others like myself to communicate without even replying to each other cause on ground you can tell something is happening based on the sites others visits. I use the internet for further communication of business and that is it. Everything else is by book and people from other countries. I speak or try to speak to other people in their perspective language including writing...as you see try you feel me cause Mandarin is pretty difficult but the Chinese are willing to teach only the truly intelligent and intellectual cause they do have a tight circle; guess i was lucky and started to show them i was interested by actually doing it via tongue and hand. And that is what got me into a couple contracts with them as far as delivery goes....the call me family actually and same as the latinos who varies at a restaurant i go to cause they are coming in more from the Central and South America now. Man the truckers are definitely helping me to eliminate which companies i should be messing with or not pretty cool. Karma is greater than anything cause you help out others like yourself and keep going. This is how i pay my dues...cause karma is no joke yasee and so far i just been getting more and more money my way again as i have been prepared and i always tell people you will not get the monies you need unless you are prepared or destined to claim that part of your whole arrow then it is on you....i don't be messing with these females out here cause it is no place in my life for none of no kind of way personally and never will be...i don't be hanging with no homie who ain't about his own Empire building cause i wanna see who is who in order for me to know who to deal with as those last times always remind me of the whys and why nots. Most dudes i remember are just out there swinging life of how they lead it and i ain't down with it to be even entertained by it no more cause it ain't me and you gotta stop associating yourself with people like that...you will not see me hanging with masonics nor frats either cause i ain't down to be holding down positions within a government or controlling regardless even though their positivity i congrat them on for being their top of their cream or league you feel me. I was just raised differently by the roots in all so all in all you can definitely see everybody looking at each other like who is who are they this and that trying to figure out how to be comfortable and uncomfortable around each other and you the females are definitely going to be inconsiderate as always to the max cause of they negative ego to the public who is opposite of them though looked at as positive to the society of them attracting and it never fails and i be loving it cause no one knows me or my race i am in cause it ain't over and as a matter of fact i am learning more of my whole entire Tree in depth which is spreading out more and more yasee. I stay moving and keep it moving cause my last grandma i got still be asking me why ain't left again for good yet and i tell her cause i am working on it cause she don't wanna see me get into trouble since coming back to the united states cause she know how the united states eat the youth for dinner breakfast and lunch cause you gotta remember if my memory serves me correct that the united states is the youngest country on this planet and everybody around it is getting pretty tired of it to mention...it's only a matter of time before it becomes totally mercenary and see right now you are seeing just bits and pieces of it like starting battles for its reasoning which in theory if you down with it all then by all means go ahead cause politics has always been the trickster to all of the decisions made of a people once they give up their power into a political faction either by PAC Political Action Committee or just families and corporations. See i am tapping into the deeper arts of spirituality for leverage needed to include securing position for my own family tree to monopolize their market chess style and we do not care about politics i can tell you that flat out cause we rather deal straight up and we stay in the woods so we own quite abit of property often moving from north to south during seasons sometimes. We ants on a whole other level and we are getting us together seriously and i do encourage likeminded folks to do the same cause hey it is nothing like Royal Families aka Tribes marrying each other from different branches making sure we don't double kin you feel me. I study my Ancestors down to the tee and software helps you organize much more than usual too. It is alot of work to be done and when you get to that level of thinking you already know what time it is and i just ain't playing around like that no more cause i was toying around with the idea for years almost about 6 six years and then i said to myself let me use my military skills and organize my whole entire tree to the maximum. Imma designate certain people and usually women keep up with everything anyway and you probably wanna get the ones who ain't really doing nothing and pay em to do the service cause after they are the ones who scribes and keep up with the information which stems all the way back to the walls of the pyramids pretty much anywhere those more dominantly in Afrika. Be your own prophet of a non-religious tip and see your plans through by acknowledging to yourself you are indeed real while everybody out here look at you unreal.

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    You can create your credit union and all and even a bank to and just go forward....all you need is organization. You know i am mathematical so you already know it is own and immah represent cause being a student of Imhotep and Benjamin Banneker i comes at the game and for my tree gain of a different angle like Hannibal Barca be teaching me....how many ways can you attack your obstacles of life and jump over hurdles? it is endless....and you have to be alone to a certain extent like a Shaman on the journey cause i am on that trip too simultaneously....i stay in people dreams so i can tie all of their toes up and make em all fall down cause they tripped themselves up fooling around with they antennas going back and forth cause after who is going to pay an intermediate mastermind any attention? Nobody. And i thank them to the fullest so i can continue to go about my mastery like i am suppose too. I got power to wield and their is a whole lot of unemployed ready to be hired contractors and employees on my radar....everywhere i go all i see is the Garveyian Difference within me and if nobody do not wanna employ or contract em then i will cause building a multiple corps is nothing to a S type corporation....im ten toes down and stay educated and wiser than my last times.

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    My Great Grandmutha told me to mind my own business and those four words will be carried out as an order already executed. And i will build my own University without no monetary help just pure mathematics and scribes down to make new ethnocentric books based on real geography from a business and economics perspective...i'm coming straight up applied on everything i do and i would be a fool to let any go to another corporation when my mine can be built from and each employee and contractor can be entrepreneurs for themselves cause before anybody can build a school from West to East on my level i will race to be better than my last times and get it done. I just do not see million nor even a thousand people building an ethnocentric school for their own youth cause action speaks louder than words and i came to bring it since i got the plan cause that market is not being tapped into and will not as genocide got its hands on the whole entire people but they children deserve a better life on the real and no seed deserves to grow up into the hands of genocide and you talking about millions which is dwindling down more and more everyday and night now and you can check the numbers online as the abortion clinics minus the other contraceptives are doing their job and see this happens when the female and male do not know thyself and have no real culture....cause a real culture has rites of passage. The children from the Islands and other places does not seem to focus on sex drugs and more as the children of black do....i done seen it with my own eyes and if so it is rare but for the most part you always get the unknown ones who fall prey to the negative statistics and putting up a march with flyers ain't gon do it no more. You gotta put your money where yo mouf at now and these new neighborhoods be building their schools and snatching their youth out the ghettos as they slowly rehabilitate themselves though music plays a heavy part of it also no matter the genre....and that dayum television no matter the hard format programming comes on now...yet i do not downplay and you cannot save everyone and i am not out to do neither as business is business and economics is economics. Everything is personal so therefore it is emotional and i save my emotions now for the times i go visit gravesites i know about...i just do not got no more emotions for no one cause in reality it is the survival of the fittest and i have to be fitter than my last times and also position my whole entire tree the same way. I can't be slipping to no personal shyte no mo especially dem females and i just have this vibe about me that spells do not touch me or get near me cause i ain't yo overnight husband or boy toy or boy dude or homosexual friend or just a toy or play play thing or special friend or nothing....but let it be about business and they wannabe this or that then i'm all ears and pulling out chairs, pens on stand-by oh oh you wanna be a Queen over there or here and stuff?? Sure ting no problem! Do anything i can even roll out a carpet like booyah! There she goes ummm Dogon of Mali or Ghana or Ivory Coast here is she Royal Families over there she got what it takes! But all that other stupid stuff nah get the fuhk out my face quickly before i call up my female cousins to beat yoass down cause you disgust me wityo lying triflingass ways trying to runup on me wityo wannabe trust and shyte. Get the fuhk outta here and don't come back you probable whore slash baby killer. Just being real and honest about who i know from within you see me? Nah you can't...and im on one.

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    After my three cousins got killed and more around here is still getting killed by they own color and proud of it too you know i just gave up on black folks unofficially after my cousin Sunshine died...and when i seen the numbers on abortion as it is still going up and up as i type i said to myself this is a serious problem no one is taking a look at and i was getting nervous from a military perspective because when the day you can do a mathematical equation and figure out how to kill of someone tactically you can just lay back and not do nothing and keep the foolishness ongoing in people's head as if what is on the news is really what is killing them right? When it is the total opposite gender and setup of business and economics. Oh the law is still in court now as people are coming to the forefront trying to change that bill with hopefully exceptions to a real rape victim and along the lines you see and hopefully they do include the father(if the father is known) in with the decision like i hope that is the case cause you got families of both parties who actually depends on decisions like that. Now that is the real problem going on right now that they are not wanting you too see...oh it was two dudes who just killed someone around here within the matter of a couple months and it was black on black and see people around here are tired of the mess on the real and you will not see black live matters on here when your own kind is killing you off quicker than the mercenary force on all fronts with or without bullets....real never ignorant getting goals accomplished down here done been through with their own kind and others like the frats and soros are definitely showing no problem at all that they are too through i mean i just heard with my own two ears along with a homie of mine which was fixing on my car about one month a half ago as we pulled up to one of their houses they frontstreet all the time like the whites and i told him to slow up and see what was all the komotion was about and i saw one black female or they say african american and she was about 50 something years old telling 3 others about how they do not deserve to be around dem ni**** and they tired of them this and that and now he heard it himself along with me and they was loud about it and see sometimes the universe have you in places for a reason so you can be sure of what you feeling is true coming from the horse's mouf and in this case he heard it from himself and shook his head and rolled on and he was about to beep the horn i said nah that's all i needed to hear and i know the exact chapter of the females and did my research and i know what i was feeling was right on the money so i already knew what others was saying about when you rich and wealthy just make sure you "prepared". And i see was told this by silent millionaires here and they just skillful men like myself and they see me striving and just minding my own business you know keeping it going and they told me their stories of how they almost got their fortune taken away from their own kind due to jealousy and envy and fear of their power being diminished cause you gotta remember they count themselves as separate but together of black folks right? I myself count myself as one of Harriet Tubman's students helping black turn into their lineages and see real folks are down with that all day long and it's just you gotta em hard to the mental and keep going yasee. You knock some of that crust off they third eye and they see better and one more just been woke up. And see when you out there doing that ignorant stuff you become a target....cause you got no power of business and economics....

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I have a goal to reach by next week and it is make ends meet for two more months without using any savings while in trucking. Todays weather will make me more money as expected. Already got my permit again and DOT so everything is downhill from here. Silent multimillionaire already in progress and you gotta have discipline along with much education and of course being conscious of your surroundings. Like 2Pac say we getting money yeah my bigger brother we getting money....

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    This is for the so called rain....

Every circumstance brings me wealth and riches
    karma i uses the power of the return on investment
    keeping focus on the power point slides
    i make
    using excel to make my own formula
    toying with the restaurant delivery app
    as there are many out there
    keeping correspondence
    with the developer
    adding mom and pop restaurants
    that is not listed on the internet
    or in the yellow pages put out in them books sold out
    using my vehicle to get to spots outer sight
    stop and ask pedestrians about that restaurant
    which should be serving them
    i takes down the 1 to 5 survey
    neighborhood or community information
    sometimes fifty cents or a dollar is rewarded to the civil informants
    depending on the dependents walking with the parent in custody too
    i see smiles and others like be like homie good looking
    me pull out to roll off
    bumping no music
    just listening to the heartbeat inside my chest
    sipping alkaline water
    young rich never ignorant getting goals accomplished is my mindset
    the taking and give-back
    plus my momma need her house paid fo
    and she wanna be President
    my baby sis want her own 24/7 day and night care
    i been done the mathematics and science on that
    cause if fools go spending on the weekends
    plus
    call centers stay open along with security
    plus convenience stores with gas stations usually stay open
    plus them restaurants and irresponsible mothers of all kind
    i put her own game about it all around 2012
    my thought stuck with her
    i can tell my family be listening
    and observing
    while i keep walking through they dreams
    i gotta make it happen
    cause i got two nieces
    one is straight air
    and the other is straight water
    i got my littler cousins who was left with one parent
    rest in peace to my cousins
    sometimes i get angry and wanna visit them fools
    who is locked up behind steel
    but forget it i done heard from a known contact of mine
    that they both faggs now on the low low
    so they done anyway
    and the other one killed himself before the mercenaries got there to kill him
    in this world called earth
    it is almost all militarism
    in the United States
    if you ain't militant minded
    then you ain't gonna catch on
    silhouettes get setup to get put down
    if you ain't breaking bread with them others up top
    they fo'sho to come at you with they females or males off top
    cause vines are vines
    and my balls are my word
    so i stay far away from faces
    is how i need it to be
    outer sight and outer mind
    getting more work done than never
    accomplishing to measure up an eighth everyday and night
    the ruler without no limits
    a sunflower who keeps himself growing
    while others laugh and chuckle at my achievement
    giving my own race all i got
    and you need a ladder to reach me...
    hawking seriously over my own land
    close people can tell i done changed
    they starting to fear me and suspicious of me
    cause that taste of life after being flatlined stays with me inside
    just like my thoughts of aborted babies
    you got baby killers out here who get praised and loved
    i rather a killer tell me to my face who they are
    so i can know who i am dealing with
    but in this country they swang you from right to left
    using they monies to create an international stage of smokescreens
    and if you ain't militant minded
    then you already lost inside the executed orders
    watching they monies triple in a heartbeat
    everything is connected to a motion picture
    from that female to the dude
    scenes in the background
    music of notes
    the artists who put it together
    credits of supposed to be colors
    the directions of the scrolls
    the plot and the stopped
    to keep myself from killing a human
    i put my mindset to a better use
    universe the children into different schools
    K-12 and not like the regular academic teaching
    i gotta a business to handle
    economics to improve
    masses of land to turn into a town
    my own yasee
    Benjamin Banneker showed me how
    and Hannibal Barca showed me how to defeat any obstruction at-will
    from flanks to straight jabs hooking them places once visited
    back into my plan again of a newer height
    earning skill after another one and another until i cannot do no more
    go down in my own history representing my ancestor Imhotep to the fullest with superior force
    putting likeminds like myself on it as well
    have flawless scribes write the real ethnocentric applied academics as we walk
    with Mansa Musa and Queen Nyakasikana
    i can surge and keep surging as Nehebkau sliding through upright hood out royal as ever
    with my amulet on my chest for protection against these fakes
    make em pause and stalk my tales
    attract spring in my winter setting
    freeze they summer surrendered
    in that chair amazed or astonished or confused or irritated or bored
    maybe envious
    or down right devilish
    make my late Great Uncle George's goat jump out the paper pages
    and make an enemy chew on they habit quickly humbled
    cause that goat kicks and headbutts ignorance outside of his story
    this ain't rhyme
    and neither do you know the times
    at least not mine
    and i don't be giving one smack about it
    pay attention to your outside and get involved in it
    i guarantee i will be there unnoticed watching
    how many steps your subconscious brain and muscle movement programmed can take
    the mindset of any inside the universal rhythm is so sound
    making designs of them all as they arms swing
    toes clench
    heels twist of a ball
    hips shake to your simpness
    oh she about to break yo bank
    another fool just got served
    while the mercenary sits back
    waiting to follow them both
    sirens on a full tank
    sagging pants of a homosexual
    no matter their gender
    then again a human with their underwear to they waist
    and main pants about two feet below
    almost down to their knees
    flossy women of soros in the winds laughing and smiling while in their hahahas(echoing)
    dogs looking left and right
    must have wised up
    cats pause...and then they tippy toe
    get them meows away from me
    and your puffed out fur ain't slick...
    well what do you know down below
    slugs moving on like them trucks in the night smoothly
    me too...
    business and economics
    after truck driving
    i'm taking flight lessons
    i need that chopper and the jet
    like that with my other plans
    that is already saved to a folder named
    plus on my phone
    and sent to my email
    plus wrote down in pen and pencil
    on pad with sheets of lines and none
    i got my mindset made up and that's how i won(echoing)....

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I be strongarming my so called opposition
    slapping them words down
    punking their weak presence out
    so my currency plates can be molded
    before i obtain my mine
    the mine of gemstones
    just three of them
    yeah
    the Options and Reserve Exchange is my immaculate idea
    serve my own metal coins
    making sure i got my supply and demand tactic on lock
    you need what they don't got
    i was talking to a female who stopped at a chicken shack
    stepping in some studded gems bulky heels with jeans on
    i stopped her and asked her
    how much are her shoes
    she said thirty seven dollars
    i told her she need them heels with emerald cuts
    silk ribbon straps to her ankle
    a flowy dress to the top of her knees in irish green
    shoulderless
    and her toenails in all irish green
    she said for real looking like all of that dude you stop me for for real
    i walked off and opened the door for her
    she said thank you
    then attended to her phone
    trying to figure out who i was
    i even told her before going in
    that the emeralds would cost about 20 dollars a piece princess cut...
    she get that short hair-do style with them waterfalls or tight curls
    and she done...
    yeah i'm on some other stuff
    just'a thinking
    how to combine supplies
    while creeping in people dreams remaking them on the spot
    giving them my art within their memories to forget not(echoing)...
    i'm on my business and economics
    having my silks and minks shipped quarterly from South Korea
    plus my own currency artistically created of a value you just cannot give away
    you gotta cherish mine as the unbelievable
    see my Ancestors for who they worth in all ways i can create them into
    and you will not be able to copy us either
    plus i will back mine with gemstones
    or other known currency notes
    or my own metal coins made
    the only place where you can spend my money at will be on my real estate
    cause creating myself into an artifact is realer than real
    doing my chit for the respect of my ancestral teaching
    you can pimp your women
    i rather take the unemployed
    help them find themselves lineage-wise
    and we on that trip as a homage back to life
    cause being a savior has always be in vain
    when a businessman like myself can flip a disadvantage into a wonderful opportunity of entrepreneurs who always got ganked
    immah a hammerhead swimming off the radar no sonar can detect how i think while deep in my ocean far away from the light-hearted who faints....

10. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BerkShares
    BerkShares - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

I'm on some other ideas...yeah data is turned into information to be used as statistics plus contracts are currency notes plus tourism sponsors business and economics as supply and demand run it all and do not forget the hotel! Yeah...cause in order to get a spot reserved in mine you need that currency and you gotta make sure taxes are paid too if you free-holding but sovereign don't. And they using a civil rights leader on the bill too....ooooowe what is going on here while you are smokescreened constantly?? Intelligence is awesome. I remember when my moms had different currencies in a wooden chess box when i was little and i use to always think how much was it worth...and she remembers too me asking her. Went across the world and saw the same bills...i be researching for my next next move like a militant mind would keeping my mind on how to break that bank...knowledge is power when you know how to use it as business and economics....what is your currency and coin worth to you? I'm on some other ideas steady visioning Mansa Musa how he dropped the value of currency....