Black Poetry : Outlaw: Landscape

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, May 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Bluegrass
    Bamboo
    Japanese Maple
    Palm Trees
    Roses
    Lavender
    Weeping Willows
    Sugar Cane in their own water supply of rain
    Four Oclocks
    Venus Flytraps
    Lotuses
    Sunflowers

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I study what i wanna to provide as Landscaping. I like the Japanese Maples cause i seen those in South Korea but a different species yet the same and manicured cool. I will add the Moringa Tree and Blue Vein flower including White Willow Tree. You can use the Roses for various reasons. Lavender the same. Venus Flytraps are natural pesticides. Four Oclocks tell you what time it is and notice their native land. Palm Trees comes in various varieties seriously. A must investment. Bluegrass for the two tone amazement. Sugar Cane is exclusive to themselves you know what i mean? Once they tap into yo water supply it is over cause they taking over so learned from the Mexicans in Cali to keep them in a barrel and you pinch a piece off to chew and keep going like my Momma and Auntie said they use to do when they lived in Florida as kids before traveling to South Carolina. I saw the same fruit tree and nuts setup in Cali like they saw in Florida. Interesting. And they got Botanical courses in Cali at least i know of in the Southern part. I actually wanna live in Baja Cali as another investment and trust me it is more than possible too....

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Remember i be thinking business and economics and you just peep gain...sum sleep and others are awake depending on your vibration. X all day and night long over my eyes.

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Lotuses and Sunflowers you already know you can use the lotus for its oil and Sunflower for its seeds and just plain ole accomplishment....i seen this sunflower down here and it was taller than the greenhouse building and you know i had to hug it and the female laughed as we laughed some more about how people come to visit it with their jaws dropped. She is Irish and German. Had to be about 20 minutes we talked about that dangum Sunflower and where we come from cause im Edo and Cherokee and we both looked at each like this is a learning experience of how one type of a flower brings lineages of one human race together. Its amazing and very significant.