Black Poetry : Outlaw: Definition of a Real Player

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, May 5, 2017.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    See if you on the team
    then you learn how to assist
    into each other goals
    by rebounding opportunities
    no other will attempt
    nor overstand to grasp hold of
    you got your Rookies
    you got your Seasoned Vets
    your point guard call the shots
    setup the plays
    lead everybody in the correct destination
    to include being a coordinate graphed on the map
    when a mission is to be completed
    the shooting guard
    is the expert who executes
    the shots in the paint
    from the outside of long range
    a sniper with stabs to a defense
    using various movements to reach any goal
    at any point of time
    even of the goal is a team of one
    rather an individual one
    meaning assist off to a small or power forward
    who can reach greater heights with their strengths in order to obtain the goals quicker
    plus enable to rebound if a succession is failed
    return the missed fired correctly by having the fortitude aggressively slamming the opportunity down completed
    the center defends and do the same
    as a matter of fact the center is always
    the balance of the team
    to include being an effective decoy
    who to include every team member
    are always on the lookout
    for intruders' opportunities to be blocked before negotiated in the interior court of offense
    to include stealing away the guts afforded to an outsider
    by weakening the striving potential of any foe before sunrise
    or mid court at-will
    there are benches plus marks
    hint benchmarks
    the issues of your local business
    is to be pressed up as solutions
    stopping all loss to gain quicker and swifter advantages per each goal attained
    the team formations should be magnetically astronomical as a system
    with known planetary orbits
    with expected rotations
    always benchmarking old to increase newer depths per quarter of each year...
    immah stop there cause i feel like some are lost as the usual player association is sexual due to sex addicts playing bravehearts
    when the game should have never changed yet when rookies who do not know thyself and the Elders who know better let it happen
    then indeed the associated brotherhood nationally changes for the worst
    economic protection is loss
    business declines or goes up and down
    real players are taken out the game silently or coldly
    fake ones portray an image of the real
    until their depth of knowledge and wisdom shows em up and down as a busta...
    a busta is one who says they will but they won't
    and they do it all for the fame
    rather than for the Ancestors
    their Royal Tree
    and the Generations behind them.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    And see game recognize game....but the real question is as an ant is which market you in? The Bull or Bear? Cause the seasons are real you know what i mean or are you just saying yeah to be down wid it all?

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    If you know how to run a business successfully then the terminology is already incorporated in your success therefore you are running at part of your local economy. This is where HR comes into play cause they ar actually the ones that is basically the bridge between any world legislation and the business. Reason being is they must know what just got ratified or dismissed if you plan on preplanning a venture to offshore for example. And as HR you are once again indirectly and directly involved in the forming and shaping an economy. Even population growth cause you ar employing and contracting humans correct?

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I went to Villanova, UoP and NVCC including the Military. Got accepted in Stanford for the Swahilli program and quickly turned it down of course after getting beat down by SDPD in Cali to move back to the South. I got a whole bunch of certificates and a few certifications. I have earned a couple of skills and going on my third. I do not have a degree yet but have helped 2 others obtain theirs and even watched them graduate cause paperwork is paper and teamwork is team. I have sat down in many PH D level seminars worldwide on the low low instead of stereotypically being the opposite or what society plays you out to be. Like said throught my eariler literature i like to live my life in camo so i can get things done faster.

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    When I wear head caps i wear mine for a specific reason...going back to the Bull and Bear for example...before these so called gangsters come running up on me that do not see the whole cap righ? Now when they ask oh you a blood or piru? I tell them nah but i am a Bull in my season dealing with Business and Economics and then i walk off while they look at the back of my cap and it says Market. Now how i know they are looking back i just do a slight peripheral vision in any direction and you can see their mindsets stunned or confused or grasping on the knowledge they just received from a mere head cap and a couple of sentences or one. Just like when i use to wear my Blackhawk cap and everybody was like oh he is from a gang out of chicago and all this stereotypical crap or a hockey team and then a person asked me at a bar while handling my business oh you like the hockey team? I was like nah...it's just i like the hawk so much and also in remembrance of Blackhawk of my Roots cause i am part Cherokee and Edo so heads slightly turn like oh now that makes good sense and i would have never thought about that...then the blush full on their faces and as i leave they are like wow we would have never guessed that and the other person was like shut up i told you about doing that assuming everything and everybody blah blah blah i just die laughing inside and see you raise people conscious levels on the go plus teaching them about the Tree within you as you are a living walking Branch of yours. I gotta Bear cap too and guess what it is for? Letting other likeminded folks know it is "storing season" for me so immah take my time and get grizzly wid it per every action you see. Now when in form of the Bear i'm putting all hugs on my dreams for a period of time secretly. As a Bull i gotta get this and gotta get that on target plus defend at all cost and reproduce by fueling my dreams the tools that is needed to berth positive clinches and see i do it like Bull spikes em then Bear sustains them and never letting em go downward. See if you are a Teacher you make em study you by putting them into orbit and you be your Center of Gravity. See a female may look at it like oh he is himself and it ain't nothing wrong with being yourself yasee...though they wanna know more and more and more until they got the key not knowing it is a limited timed access with a pay per view...it will cost her time supposedly measured in mathematics and many ain't ready to pay attention into you to receive a minute or two service of conscious elevation. You are not worth it so therefore she isn't either and all remain the same. Yet if she is nosy watching you leave her presence as you and somebody talk now she is wasting what? Wasting her time cause you are not even directly nor indirectly giving her the attention needed and so therefore a female like that loses out everytime and her emotions feel some type of way. A female like goes through the cycle of if not and should have 24/7. It is a habit from a type of behavior she is all too familiar with....now the male with be like oh that's some game for my penis so when i talk to a female she will be like impressed or something right? You could better impress someone by being yourself....next!

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I go back to the village near the Gullah people and the Gullah people themselves
    cause i done been there and met them in person
    just like many across the planet
    you got culture?
    I have a University of 13Schools to plot down in place
    see all it takes is one drop of effort
    this aint no uprising
    im rippling all for the business and economics
    i am well connected
    taking no connections for granted
    and if they fail to come at the table
    then i will succeed regardless
    making every effort into an artifact letting the world see their truth that did not want or need my assistance at all
    making my story even more of the truth and fact
    using tourism and webmaking to secure my Royal Tree's plot can my tree got tens of children who will grow up to be hundreds of children and those thousands of children will turn into millions...like my Great Grandfather like the Great Grandson i put in work for my whole entire tree and i betcha the woods gon remember me therefore the achievements i reaches in their memories stay there as a bonafide legacy thats why my people that i know will always support cause i put myself to the side called being Selfless in order to be their solution i am loyal to my Royal Tree my Generations my Ancestors and my Applied Dreams. The Reconnection is mending back unnoticeable like a deep healing the business and economically way with a excellent center of Ethnocentric Education.

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I been working this for years visiting people on the under while maintaining silence letting people be who they are and they do not even know what time it is aint that right Hannibal Barca 2Pac Queen Nzingha Queen Yaa Asantewaa Queen Nyabinghi Queen Nyakasikana Queen Ranavalona Malcolm X Marcus Garvey Imhotep and last but not least Harriet Tubman and Maya Angelou?

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    And dont forget Benjamin Banneker from the Dogon of Mali....Mansa Musa...yeah and your own nearest Ancestors who told you to keep it going and if you like me keep using your brain and striving for your goals and stay focused plus be cautious and aware of all laws. Never fear noone...if you need answers ask yourself your voice and the Ancestors to help guide you and you will be alright...i guarantee you will be alright. Be a solution and not a or another problems or issue or incident. And remember bad news travels faster while your good news suppose to travel underground in silence. Like when Mungo homes build a neighborhood and then a school at the same time from another contractor you will not hear it in the news will you? That is called community planning and many communities know exactly what they are doing so you get together to mathematically decrease the negative stats and provide your children the right path they been knew they could afford and you do not have to be down with everybody just know to mind your own business and keep yours moving.

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Now that is real temporary peace until you die physical to feel what i felt to see what i am talking about and thats if you come back....