Black Poetry : Outlaw: Can You Read?

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, May 14, 2017.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Can you read another human being's intellectual language dimensionally? If you like me do you still or is working on Root languages to be economically justified for business? Have you heard of Gullah? Creole? Swahilli? Ever heard of a Mathematical Language? What you see in the Greek Alphabet? Is there a Lexicon for the language? No the meaning of each symbol is there a lexicon for it? Have you heard of a Musical Language and its logographic calligraphy? I got one....

I still help people write in their
    information on forms
    young to the old
    and does not mean you
    are stupid...
    you just uneducated to your environment
    which is a double sword too
    though if you know how to use
    that sword as a master
    then you good.

See each of the youth
    by 12 grade is suppose to be writing
    their version of literacy
    of the mathematics and science
    so their books
    can be passed down to the youth after them...
    this is called
    a graduate drop
    and the effect is a ripple
    chemistry is important
    as well as physics
    and as well as trig too
    although as just watching nature
    you can find the same knowledge
    without even breaking it down into
    categories.

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
  3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Now you convert personal into Empire and you go from individual to many right? Accountancy to the power of Six Sigma pays. Get your belt! When you call up specific banks they will let you know who is investing or not. How many banks have fallen for the so called minority people? Yet you have an Exchange to invest into miles away to the islands and Afrika. Focus on your budget and analyze it cause after all accountancy and finance go hand and hand. It goes from individual to neighborhood to community as a cloud to a county which a city planner is involved into this process as well and so on and so on. Stay educated and not emotional. Cause if it dont make currency then it dont make sense. Defending your ignorance negatively surely does not. Micro to macro and back.

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Now from a standard lineage level if i do not have land animals and vegetation and a shelter then i am not worthy and poor. You have to think about family wholly and generations to come.

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    When it comes to accountabilityand finance of culture from a couple level which clasps a marriage ideally you do not want to be in fantasy land which is western world you need to be in reality land which is eastern world cause if he does not have any land shelter vegetation and knowledge to support the youth then you doing your heart a disservice. Thats all immah say about that...see who i swung the accountabilityand finance to cultural marriage by lineages? Beautiful. Like i said can you read is dimesional. You can be unreal and you can real and so the choice is yours.

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    And see if you give all your wealth to the female then why would you leave her and your children when she definitely got it all? You leaving your whole Empire behind for who and what and where and why and which and say whooooa????

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    This is where Rite Culture+Accountability+Finance=Beautiful Economy and Positive Ethnocentric Businesses

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    The ideal female to marry by standard should be one who is a Root Doctor and Queen of Arts. The one aspect of a Root Doctor that should attractive to any Rite Male is can she heal me and my seeds? In a little bit more detail now...can she work the herbs the spices the roots of vegetation and vegetation itself do she got cures by the bottle cause after all that time at home she can put the same ingredients to use in the cabinet dimensionally.Basically how dimensional is she including being Diplomatic cause it is nothing worst than a female who cannot get along with nobody and burn bridges for selfish reasons. You make enemies. Never make enemies as you focus on making or creating allies for permanent.

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Now if i were to take an Accountant and Finance Analyst to analyze without numerical value of each and every transaction a people make at night to another person inside a store and to themselves as an exchange for another product illegal and legal then one would assume thousands to hundreds of thousands are missing from the total budget needed to be spent on modeling an effective economy for a people. Behind tinted windows to be exact...and then we would visit all the non-profits also to get an glimpse into how much funds are contributed to those entities which never fuels the economy of a people rather keeps monies for whatever reasoning. Now nothing emotional about it all but just taking a look at all sides of a total budget that is on paper and not on paper you see me. Then you get into the Tribes themselves which claim sovereignty or separation from others either forced away or quarantined as such a disaster that they had make with what skills they had and rebuild their Tribe and keep others out for known corruption problems of outsiders. Take in account of Estates and Trust Funds too...you can then finally look at a people and be confident there are trillions of dollars being spent yearly without a shadow of doubt nor flinch of lie just the bare truth on non-developmental economic housing belonging to them and not others and food plus water belonging to them and not others and education systems belonging to them and not others and even a judicial system belonging to them and not others and by the way which can be built if you have your own security services with your own rules to prevent municipal state and feds from getting ahold on people who break rules. This is as easy as one two three and you can do this and as a matter of fact they do it all the time called HOA fees and regulations. Gate your neighborhood(s) and combine them into a community. Have your own University and Businesses to include monetary entities plus security forces and you living a dream imagined plus keeping females and males out of trouble at least from a community level. And hint at least as there are no complete vaccuums....now alot of the justice can be done within the home like by defining to your youth the meaning of "minding your own business" see after dark if you do not have a legal business or in the act of purchasing or recon of then you are out of bounds with exception to school personnel. Everything else is suspicious activity...that's why when my Muthaz of my Royal Tree and even other Roots said to me the same thing then i started to really overstand the phrases like "what you doing up late out here?" or "you must be going to the store?" "you on your way to work?" and the likes and see for the general they ain't being nosy nah they seeing straight through you like the Moon in the dark and if you ain't aware and conscious then the you they are talking to from within ain't going to receive the message. If you do not know how to play Chess then indeed somebody else can make you move into a peril you ain't prepared for. And some get experience of the dangers to present them as Wisdom and Knowledge to the youth and even close comrades you see. See you listen instead of hearing a female then maybe some of these males will grow up and it ain't nothing wrong with growing up nah it is just people got pride and most men do from an egoistical level and when you learn to put it down then you can show real true production of a beautiful who is looking at you kid you know the mirror reflection. Talk to the man in the mirror cause that man in the mirror is either a joke to be thrown around in mouth to mouth plus laughed at or a Road Model.

10. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Now you see why i mentioned i need a "Dream Team" within my Empire a few roads back called My Dream Team...you know all of my Literature are just roads you know...some go on as i redo them and some stay the same for the meanwhile just like in your society.