Black Poetry : Outlaw: Are You African-American?

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
Only by identification
like a passport
and other services
you sign for like
if you go to South Korea
and become a citizen over there
you are a what?
You can chose African Korean
or Beninese Korean
or South Korean
doesn't it really matter
if you would like it to matter
cause with me i am by my lineages
in the physical plane
and when i go back home permanently
i am no thing finally....

See it's all a game of peace and war
you find your justice
you find your love
you find your art
you find your education
you find your Self....
when i go to Afrika i will be Edo...
same goes to Cherokee in the United States....
but join the bandwagon
or stay loss
or find yourself.

See when that Latina Professor saw me stressing in class presenting the truth and facts i just let it loose you know and she said to me after class to just play the game. Now play the game can mean many different aspects and tones. Immah play it while doing me cause you suppose to create a legacy you see. Just like two geese have the male and female and the chicks in between your legacy lives on to help others continue to keep balance within your parameters. You let them think how they think and you think how you think which creates a divider and if you ever been to London you can be in the mix flowing and no problems are happening cause everybody is heading to a place or another you see. Just mind your own business and keep writing your facts and truths to change your past is what i learned from the butterfly and caterpillar. Cause and Effect.

And when you drop in the sea of change to ripple then everything you put into karma positively will fall into place like the domino. Play the game don't let the game play you and when you play it just make sure you go the opposite way while being balance so the swing of deadiness can never return your way. Know your compensation from both sides basically to peep your own forthcoming. Must be that retrograde incoming more and more....

Every country has their services you can get full access to or partial. Would i fight to be with a country that i am not capable of buying out totally? Nope. I rather focus on how i can be sovereign or free-hold property(ies). I check off and not what is applied to me and mine. There are laws about foods water and shelter which are more important to me worldwide than anything. You got local ordinances and regulations. What are the private laws and etc? Do you know how to defend you and your family? If you are a Royal Tree then within a Forest then how many others are there? Okay...you got Nations or Tribes out there and so ever thought about making a diplomatic connection with them? What about trades and routes including bartering? It is called economy building and creating a relationship...a marriage you can say and by the way a marriage is a business on paper. Though if you do it on paper then you might as well write your whole story from you to and through the last seed as really it is no time...so it can never be there is the end of time coming cause you take away the numerical value and science of it all which is paychology then you get another "play" and the genre is called political-religious drama. See if i never heard of you and i was chilling to myself along with other somewhere far away and all of sudden we decide to take a trip to the nearest town or city to see headlined "It is the end of times" what is the first reaction a person who do not know thyself is going to be? Exactly. All psychology. Be a Mastermind and not one who gets mastered.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back