Black Poetry : Outlaw: 5 Mile

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, May 20, 2017.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    See while on Monticello i saw butterflies float dip bounce accelerate flap flapping twist forward stationary as the wings receive sunlight to be empowered more like a solar power paneled airplane a manmade thang and neither a penis from a feminine aspect of a naughty western colonialized thought slapped down stomped to the death and oh yeah how you felt about the whole ordeal is irrelevant cause one italian restaurant is all i need to build up without the palm trees though my own fresh garden of cilantro rosemary black pepper red pepper tomatoes grapes and more herbs silly ferns greener than green hanging out over concrete sidewalks crumbling yet still in place fresh air is the place where weeping willows did the shasharustle as gust blew through gently breezefully cute flute style riding simulated on my toll roads in control of my apples and oranges plus my new figs are sweeter nectar and ummm so delicious juicy peaches have me believing syrup is meant to be married to the corners of every smiling lips fuller by dna as i exercise militantly from my eight pack abdominal clique who contracts pressures releasing intensities from every squeezing pivoting empirical endeavor gridlocked compressed highly suggested when coming up to meet my knees at an angle acutely expressed situp to pay attention in class is not a category nor a battle amongst students aspirants scholars affecting thesis statements messing with feces and urine mates' faces i have never faced them or their septic tanks loaded from every home exactly where is all this public waste going? i do not know as i take off inside a passenger jet filled with go-getters to Yaa Asantewaa returning modified cursive all thinking alike conversating down for the effect we thoroughly bred as our own businesses hits while you try and grasp hold of the first draft you picked....

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    See you learn from the past and i am a hammerhead...i hammer chords of remembrance i hammer to build construction-wise i hammer to blow back those odd obstacles so i can see a clear path i swim deeply all in my terrain and see learning from my own past and my Ancestors i just decided the heck with hearing fear let me get the money and do what i need to do without a board of approval and no loan process and it truly takes discipline without no grants...like i am straight up cutting out all the other stuff like people did not exist while certain Ancestors i chose who are closer to me of certain goals and they speak to me directly...when each one is finish they disappear and come back with another set of instructions or speech although no one else is around cause indeed it is like in reality so they are never dead. If others got their stuff going on then okay cool and great good kudos plus i am doing me and mine from a Royal Tree level. For me it is easier cause i have seen major money before therefore i know how to handle more money wiser...i look in the mirror and respect myself more and more regardless of who is out there cause nobody will respect you like your last times so you must respect your struggle! Or your struggle will disrespect you. My mindset is even more like nothing ever happened nor ever got destroy or nothing as one leader left like a fadeout and i fadein of a passing of the crown or you can see it as the passing of the torch. It is not denial it is cutting out scenes from historical events or omitting scenes then sticking my scenes just like that and then i press play...and i be like hell yeah now that's what i am talking about cause all that other shyte do not appIy to me. I'm like fuhk em you know? Str8 up and down fuhk em. Timbuktu is destroyed? Okay. The Ancestors I know are not and neither the languages. I just do not have the same Ancestors other people be talking about they have too and i done accepted it as a fact and truth. Shyte to me dey crazy ignorant clowns and just dead without no tongue or true tongue to even express themselves.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    It just ain't no more talking no more cause i see my Royal Tree and i see the paperwork and got it downloaded plus most of the paperwork is filled out. It is alot of paperwork from several different sectors after much research on the real. I'm just militant and can't shake the shyte and i ain't fuhking wid these others out here no more. I should have went with my first mind in the first place about a decade ago and i would have been a multimillionaire though you live and you learn based on the path(s) you choose. Like i write what immah bout to do before it happen and when i write it happens cause i follow through. It's like a boxing match you gotta shake dat phony shyte off and just square up round for round or when you got live grenades a combat knife clips a couple canteens assault rifle the steel toes terrained fatigues your heart clean undergarmets and a fuhk you attitude of no remorse like nothing can't fade you to the dome and within your dome you got the recon info sites orders the constant intense rush on simmer always on alert without paranoia knowing the goal and just staying focused on the real no matter the outcome it just ain't no fear no where in your bone marrow so like nothing can crack you or weaken you from no aspect or situation to be presented upon you and others you loyal to cause they got your 6 and you got theirs while another got the diag on the right and mid so do the opposite of the next person and you got your tail end who covers the behind of us all and the squad can get deeper plus it can be squads who flank on either side and it's cool you know? But shyte these averages out here ain't prepared for nothing psychological even in the warfare of business and not even physical on a violent scale but you smart plus ethical and professional with yours and wid me i learned to be more therapeutic on paper or via literature and i always take a look at my nuts to make sure i got mine and i just step on out hardcore and i don't care about no female on a personal level too so its all business if you down and if you ain't then get the fuhk on cause being real upfront always pays to yourself when they step out the way in disgust or whatever dey going through i just can't feel em....

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Get your money and pursue your goals to the fullest....use common sense and it ain't nothing wrong with a couple of certifications or seminars to get you on through....do what you gotta do and separate yourself from that dumbass high school peer pressure. Be your own man and woman! If you ain't a strong person then fuhk it...go do something about it in the mirror and then step out the door and fake it until you make it cause it ain't nothing wrong with striving into your future self just don't be doing it for no flossy or superficial reasons if you down with the same Ancestors i know. You got spiritual dreams and you got materialistic ones...separate the two though use one correctly to reach the other one....choice is yours. Do or Die....

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    I'm looking at 45,000 to 60,000 with a bonus once i finish with a CDL in my hand depending on the endorsements too. That's 55-40K under what i made with an US IT Contractor back in 2006 in the UK though the turn around is in 3 years i can open up a CDL School while running my own Passenger School and Delivery through my peoples of my Royal Tree via contract cause i'm going to be on the road crosscountry for a good bit. The bonus money i cleaning the credit clean cause filing some of those paperwork requires your name to be as squeaky clean as possible financially(we are talking about a Bank and Stock Market Exchange along those lines). I'm finishing up my degree with Villanova for that prestige touch and might even do Tuskegee while getting my pilots license cause it is all too the good. All out of my pocket you know but you see you plan everything out and i got mine on paper and software and memory. So i will be making six figures after the contract for sure as my own owner/operator. No kids and no wife is the way you need to go so you get your spirituality rite and plus put your worth as original man higher than these fools ever expected by achieving goals cause the money do not make you it is the success and greater achievement that does. Attract your likeminds and yall sky out from there with yall family members and all and just go for what yall know seriously cause making an investment group is no joke.

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    So between the passenger delivery and cdl delivery within a four year period i am looking at an estimate of at least a half of million dollars after taxes and expenses paid plus contracts of family members paid which is not bad cause the passenger delivery drivers will be getting paid their delivery fees and tips plus i will be giving them a bonus monthly if we consecutively get the 200 daily order satisfied to prevent certain fees being access by the delivery app developer. What i am saying is be organized and i tossed a gift into another a likemind lap about a month ago and i am wondering if she is like dayum...now this is the Zodiac circle moving on the real. She's in California and she has a youtube and she just had this struggle about her and i was like man let me drop a gem in her lap since she is a so and so from the Zodiac cause she is suppose to be doing something supergreat on the real and she just need that extra boost. Dropped the idea and immah see what's up...i did it before several times to see how real people are and only one responded back out of all the males and females of the Zodiac and she was a female. It was a two liner with a smiley face and she was an airhead like myself i just responded back with no problem. Now she was outta GA. So i use the internet lesser than on-ground like a 20% and on-ground 80%.

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +117
    Go the length and i am up to 23 miles on this book already with different roads and highways and i have not even crossed over into the UK yet and to be published privately to my own library. I do plan on buying a professional camera and snapping my own photos while on the road and putting them in the book as well. Art is too cool. All i have to say is make sure you got your prepaid lawyer or someone you can trust from a law perspective. Maybe a paralegal? I'm a notary public so if i need a document notarized i'm good for one state. And make sure you get the best affordable insurance you can find and just stick to your guns. See doing the delivery from the passenger side i do not need land purchased but the commercial side i will and that is when i begin the whole estate plan of the Empire. Nothing happens overnight...get the help of your Ancestors and just keep focused. I know people making way more money than me and living way wealthier though they tell me i am lucky cause i'm by myself which enables me to make more than possible and i'm like yeah but it ain't for me...it's for my Ancestors the Generations of my Royal Tree.