Black Spirituality Religion : " out of their Name"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Goddess Auset333, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Describing the attitude and behavior of those calling themselves Christians is not calling them " out of their Name".

Our responsibility is to tell the Christians the Divine Truth and it must be the Divine Truth that attract not some hide and seek game in hope that it will not offend them.

As I have said, the devil can not spite the Divine Truth by ignoring it, it only affect the one that is doing the denying of the Divine Truth and not the one that is sharing the Divine Truth.

As I have said, you either accept or reject the Divine Truth, the one that is injured is the one that deny, the Divine Truth will remain as is, be it with Reality alone or with many that recognize those Divine Twins.

The Christian does not take into consideration what they are doing that serve to be a detriment to the Black World so why should the Divine Truth walk Timidly among the Bearers of the False Knowledge?

HILY

Osiris
    Chief Elder

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I can't understand what it is one who's true to the faith, true to the words of the faithful Son, is doing to harm anyone at all, honestly. Detriment to the black world? Because we believe as others wouldn't? Interesting.

I believe that one's belief can be a detriment to themselves and their eternal life, but not toward others who have a choice in how they perceive things.

My and all others faith and belief toward the Son, sent of the Father, who died for our sins and was resurrected back to life for our salvation certainly doesn't do harm if we keep His teachings in our heart. We can't win anyone over by hurting them, but by healing them, as we have been healed in the Spirit, ourselves. This is to live in faith, belief, truth, love, fear of the Father and His Might and Glory.

3. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782

Simply put -- The most historical meeting (the Council of Ephesus: 431 ABCE - the time b4 BCE) of the Roman Empire, replaced JC ["the created creature"] from Serapis and then personified {eg. breathed life into) this false God at the Council of Ephesus and thus put into place one of several religious devices that would be used "later" to control the minds of those who fail to seek a higher level of African God/dess Consciousness, Ms Angela22.

Source: The Historical Origin of Christianity by Dr. Walter Williams