Black Poetry : Out Of Season

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
The hold on us is verbiage. Coming from the top. It's comments from small and large. The law makers. Even Lot. He almost gave up the plan. The plot. The cloak. The reason. The answer he almost gave us. To bring us into season. They celebrate their arrogant importance. And a right they feel they claim. Indicating we are a henderance. To their solid move in stealth. They forgot, they brought us to this hell. We gave them all their wealth. There's something in our past. They covered for a reason. The pull. A cloak. The tie. A lie. That keeps us out of season. Our time of growth. Our time set free. Our time to settle into a niche place in this world tree.

Constant denial of justice. Call the list. Roll call the word. It's aryan speaking . It's now a nation. That keeps us out of season. It's ethnic cleansing . A caste. Castigate. They must conquer divide the lot. That rank. No wealth to you. Is their product of the stank. To have the upper to an extreme. Giving low. Treating. Who do you believe. In a highly offensive stance. Like your now in the way. They'll cry a little if your gone. The worlds watching. TV's on. Fooled again. Then laughing among themselves. Show the depth of contempt. Not in view. Not too clear across the world. Feel the breeze, smell the growth. It's a new season. Now. Time is ripe. Changing minds. Looking here from across the world. Expect the change. Sweep the earth. Chilling every boy and girl. Minds eye can't hold back. The words you'll hear them say. We are our own worse reason. For being out of season.

Their stink made of our wishes. Our govern none to last. It's genocide related. Theres something in our past. Contrived relations. Never having ties. To the ship command. Above the bow ! On the deck ! Without the oppression and the whip. The ships still sailing constantly. High on the sea's. On land in the air. I feel it in the breeze. No relations. No respect. No chance of hope. Chest is open . Keep out the prize.

Our wish our dream. Our need. To move on with our lives. The ship has landed on us twice. Ivory coast. To land of free. Back and forth. From here to there. A place on the world tree. The bud. Can't die. It's our flame of hope. Surround. Protect the cause. Unite the sprit. We know exist. That dies among us all. Hold on the ride is bumpy. The oceans far and wide. The twist the cloak and lies. The ships rocking. All the time. It keeps us from the prize. Made long ago. Their really crafty. Concoct. Hatch ( up ) devise. Dream ( up ) make up. Vamp and invent. It's a manufactured scheme and lie. Denies you of your right. Our life. Our pride. Our freedom. No strife. The belief were nothing to them. Never Giving. Make up a reason. All I know theres something. In our past. That keeps us out of season.

Loveall20 to you. I know your special.

Thanks Loveall20

" Constant denial of justice. Call the list. Roll call the word. "

I read some your work. Your are deep in thought. Your writings.
Reflection from others, tell us we see the reflection we speak.
Much appreciate your comment. How's it going in Motor City. You and I see Tutu 2.2 is from around the way. I'm originally from St. Louis. Living now on the west coast. Spoiled by the beach. The reach for something higher.

Keep up your flow, the journey for you is over. Your there.:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back